The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 Vote_lcapRun Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 Voting_barRun Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 Vote_lcapRun Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 Voting_barRun Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:29 pm

Yuji ignored what G said. Yuji put one of his hands on Izzy's cheek and leaned in and kissed her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:58 pm

G blinks in surprise and his face goes red. he was kinda mad and happy at the same time.
Izzy blinks in surprise and blushes. she kisses him back.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:03 am

Yuji smiled and blushed lightly from the kiss back. Yuji looked at G, he could tell that G was slightly mad. "You seem mad G.. What's up..?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:18 am

G blushes more "nothing.." he gets up and walks out.
Izzy giggles "G always get mad when he sees a boy with me.." she smiles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:20 am

"Brotherly instincts. I know people like that, so it's understandable." Yuji smiled and kissed Izzy again.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:10 am

izzy blushes and looks at him. she smiles happily and kisses him back.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:45 am

"I really like you Izzy.." Yuji French kisses Izzy.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:14 pm

izzys blush grows even deeper. she heart felt like it was going to jump right out of her chest. she kisses him back and smiles happily. "i really like you too yukio.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 4:48 pm

"I didn't mean to hurt you with what I said before.... I'm really sorry if I made you cry..." Yuji said looking at Izzy.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 4:57 pm

izzy looks at him and kisses yukio deeply. "its fine really.." she smiles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 4:59 pm

Yuji blushed and kissed Izzy back deeply and lovingly. "Thank you for that... I promise you... something like that won't happen again.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:06 pm

izzy smiles at him "its fine i don't care.." she nuzzles him lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:11 pm

Yuji smiled back. Yuji stood up, his member had was a bit soft, but still a bit hard. Yuji put on his underwear and looked at Izzy. "Why don't we go to sleep, it's been once hell of a day.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:18 pm

izzy blushes lightly and stands up. she nods "yeah that would be nice.." she smiles lightly and goes into the room. she sighs not seeing GiGi in the room.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:27 pm

"He's probably just down stairs getting a drink of water or something. You want me to go get him?" Yuji said looking at Izzy.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:34 pm

izzy looks at him "you can if you want to.. but i think hes going to the bar.." she hops in her bed and yawns.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:36 pm

Yuji sighed and thought for a moment, he wanted to know how G was doing after all of that, but he felt like he needed to stay with Izzy for the same reason... "I suppose I could go talk to him, just to see if he's really alright after what just happened..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:57 pm

izzy smiles "ok then.." she giggles softly.
G was downstairs getting dressed to go to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:01 pm

Yuji got dressed, thinking that G had already left. When Yuji looked at his wrist band with the G on it, he set it on the night sand then walked down stairs and he saw G getting dressed. "Um.. Hey, G."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:09 pm

G blinks and looks at him "hey yukio.." he keeps getting dressed.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:13 pm

"About that argument we had earlier... I'm sorry for over reacting to what you said and did... I was... I am just so confused about a lot of things at the moment..." Yuji said looking at G still getting dressed.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:19 pm

G looks at him "confused about what exactly?" he gets on his shirt and jackets.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:23 pm

"Well my managed deiced to text me that my shows here that weren't supposed to start for another two weeks are supposed to start tomorrow now, so I had to lose two weeks of a lot of things I had planned, and some of the things wouldn't let me cancel. Yuji sighed. and walked up to G.
"that's miniscule compared to my confusions about Izzy, you, and me..." It was obvious what Yuji meant when he said that.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:36 pm

G looks at him "why are you confused about my and izzy.." he gets on his shoes and stretches.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:37 pm

"What I mean is... I really like Izzy... but I still have a couple of feelings towards you..." Yuji said, not wanting to have to go any farther than that in explaining..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)
Page 12 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next