The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 Vote_lcapA master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 Voting_barA master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 Vote_lcapA master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 Voting_barA master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A master without slave, but with something better

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A master without slave, but with something better   A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:52 pm

kyo smiles and hugs jiro tightly. he walks to his father "can you help me get another..."
the man nods "ok..." he disappears with kyo.
a crowd of demon were waiting for kyo. they grab kyo and drags him into a back room.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A master without slave, but with something better   A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:00 pm

"I hate this so much..." Daiki said with tears falling again.
"Your not the only one. I really don't like the idea of having another one of those collars on him either." Jiro said sitting on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A master without slave, but with something better   A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:09 pm

kyo groans as they put another collar on him. one of the demons smirk "we should teach him not to brake the collar off!" they laugh evilly after they get the collar on and begin to beat him. kyo takes the beating getting a black eye and blood drip out of his mouth.
his father looks at kyo as he walks out of the room. he sighs and takes kyo back to daiki and jiro.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A master without slave, but with something better   A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:20 pm

Daiki and Jiro didn't seem to notice Kyo at first. But when Daiki saw Kyo was back he kissed him lovingly. Daiki didn't care about the blood. He was just glad to see that Kyo was alive, or at least in better shape than Daiki thought that Kyo would come back in.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A master without slave, but with something better   A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:26 pm

kyo blushes lightly and kisses him back. "am sorry about the blood master daiki.." the tattoos began to appear back on their hands. he smiles lightly and hugs him weakly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A master without slave, but with something better   A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:30 pm

"It's fine. I'm just happy to see that your back... As much as I hate the collar it's the only option.." Daiki said hugging Kyo back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A master without slave, but with something better   A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:44 pm

kyo smiles and chuckles lightly. he hugs him tightly, he looks at jiro and hugs him lightly "am sorry your stuck with me master jiro..." he looks at the ground and sits down.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A master without slave, but with something better   A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:53 pm

"It's fine. I'm siding with Daiki on this one... minus the kissing." Jiro says trying to make the situation better. Daiki sat down next to Kyo.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A master without slave, but with something better   A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:58 pm

kyo looks at him "if you don't want to be my master anymore jiro you can..." he looks at him sadly he felt like a burden to jiro and he knew daiki didn't like the situation.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A master without slave, but with something better   A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:03 pm

"Come on you know I didn't mean it like that." Jiro kissed Kyo on the cheek. "I really like you, but I only think of you as a friend."
"I've accepted it. If Jiro want's to stay he can."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A master without slave, but with something better   A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:11 pm

kyo looks at jiro "you...you still want to be my master?" he feel happy and blushes lightly when jiro kisses him on the cheek. he looks at daiki and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A master without slave, but with something better   A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:23 pm

"I wouldn't mind it. Besides, your both pretty nice people, letting me stay here and all." Jiro said smiling.
"Kyo, we should get your face washed and put some ice on that eye before it gets worse."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A master without slave, but with something better   A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:38 pm

kyo blushes lightly "ok..." he hugs them both.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A master without slave, but with something better   A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:43 pm

Daiki pulled Kyo into the bath room wetted a wash cloth from the sink. Daiki cleaned Kyo's face of any blood there was. Daiki handed Kyo a small towel. "The eye will probably heal with the ice in about a day, two at most."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A master without slave, but with something better   A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:56 pm

kyo smiles "ok master daiki..." he kisses him deeply and looks away "am sorry i don't look pretty anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A master without slave, but with something better   A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:00 pm

Daiki turned Kyo's head and kissed him deeply and lovingly. "Don't ever say to me you don't look pretty.. It doesn't matter how you appear, I love you and to me you will always look pretty."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A master without slave, but with something better   A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:15 pm

kyo blushes deeply "i love you master daiki!" he smiles happily and nuzzles him. he holds his side. it started to burn kyo groans in pain.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A master without slave, but with something better   A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:18 pm

Kyo what's wrong?" Daiki asked wondering why Kyo was holding his side, Daiki didn't think there were any bad wounds, but if Kyo was holing his side, that made Daiki start to wonder what other bad wounds there were.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A master without slave, but with something better   A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:28 pm

kyo looks at him "it...its nothing.." he couldn't tell him even if he wanted to. he smiles lightly and sits down on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A master without slave, but with something better   A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:34 pm

"Please tell me what's wrong..." Daiki was really worried about Kyo.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A master without slave, but with something better   A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:36 pm

kyo looks at him "i can't tell you master..." he looks at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A master without slave, but with something better   A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:40 pm

Daiki got down on the floor and hugged Kyo tightly. "Just tell me... You know that nothing between us will change."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A master without slave, but with something better   A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:56 pm

kyo groans "i can't tell you master..." he sighs and stands up. one of the demons has bit his side and even though hes a fallen angel its like poison to him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A master without slave, but with something better   A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:58 pm

"Why can't you tell me.." Daiki didn't know what was going on and it hurt him, not as much as Kyo was hurting, to not know.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A master without slave, but with something better   A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:08 pm

kyo looks at him and sighs "one of the demons bite my side..." the collar shocks his whole body. kyo screams in pain and falls to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A master without slave, but with something better   A master without slave, but with something better - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

A master without slave, but with something better
Page 20 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next