The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 Voting_barA Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 Voting_barA Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:08 pm

Honoka smiled slightly and looked at Pure. "You have a deal."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:34 am

(Bump)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 9:07 am

"But can I ask you one thing? Why are DE after you? What did you do be on the top of their lists?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:07 am

"There used to be a lot more members before they met me... Can we leave it at that?" Honoka didn't want to go into details about what he did to become enemy #1.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:43 am

"Why, unless your a cold blooded killer, you don't just go killing people with out a motive?" She asked, she didn't want to leave it like that, "you don't have to give me novel, just the reason why you killed them."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:45 am

"They killed my family first. I just want revenge. I know it won't bring any of them back, but I made a promise that I would do everything I could to avenge them." Honoka hoped that Pure wouldn't want anymore details.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:49 am

"what about there kids? Wouldn't they want revenge on you for murdering their mummy or daddy? you're just creating a cycle taking out revenge like that. Why can't you just find someway to expose them?" She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:51 am

"I'm sorry, but it's a little late for something like that. This is over 150 years worth of blood on my hands. If it creates a cycle, then when I die I know my death with be just." Honoka sounded as if he knew exactly what was happening and what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:25 pm

"Idiot! how can you not value your life!" She ditched one of the six inch shoes at him. Being a gumiho meant she had to kill people to be able to live a normal life, or a happy one in any case. She didn't like it when people did not value their own lives.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:30 pm

Honoka caught the shoe. "The sad truth is that when you live for as long as I have, you know that death is closer than people think." Honoka dropped the shoe.
"You saying that I don't value my own life, but I do. It may not seem like it, but I worry that my own death will bring nothing. I'm a very old man, and the only thing I have are the clothes on my back and 150 years worth of blood on my hands. That isn't what I want to leave behind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:37 pm

"And, I've lived for 1001 years I have another 999 ahead of me and if I'm lucky maybe add another 80 to that if I can kill 999 more people/" It was the only thing she could come up with at the moment. "so then, how old are you really?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:42 pm

"You know the war that happened? Between the people on this planet and the demons? I was through that entire 3000 year war. I am 4725 year old Demon Wyvern." Honoka was and is the only living being to have ever lived through that war. Some wyverns could like for many, many years, and with the power of a demon, Honoka could live for a while longer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 2:46 am

"Then why don't you start making a change? You said you don't want to leave behind what you have now. Expose the res of them so that others may hate them too."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 2:52 am

"People hate the DE? Yeah right. And who would believe public enemy number one?" Honoka felt truly beaten here. It didn't seem like anything was really in his favor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 3:38 am

"Find evinces, create a make name and everything, then they wont know who you are." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 3:42 am

Honoka sighed. "I guess it's the only option I have left.." Honoka pulled out a knife and pulled back his blue haired pony tail. Honoka cut the pony tail off. "I can't just make a new name. I have to change my appearance as well." Honoka let the blue hair fly off in it's individual strands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:46 am

"you could have just worn a wig or dyed it. You didn't need to cut it all off." She watched the strands of hair fly into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:52 am

"It's just the pony tail. It'll grow back." Honoka sad as he pulled out a glasses case and put his glasses in. He took out a contact lenses case and put in those. His eyes were now green.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:57 am

"your stating to get there." she smiled hopping that she was being encouraging.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:06 am

Honoka loosened his tie an took it off, he opened his jacket. "Some new clothes will start me off new again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:09 am

"DE normally don't sure their faces at the town East from here. That would be the place for you to go to while you sort everything out." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:12 am

"That's actually where I've been staying the past few days. I have a hotel room in that town." Honoka said holding out his hand to lead Pure there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:19 am

Prue followed him into the town.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:25 am

Honoka lead Pure to his hotel room. Honoka's hotel room wasn't exactly the room, more like the pent house. "What do you think? You have any complaints Pure?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:29 am

"Well it is an upgrade from a cave i must admit. Yet I thought when you go in hidding you should be.. um ..well you know less obvious." She said as she looked at the giganic room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next