The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 3 Voting_barA Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 3 Voting_barA Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:34 am

"Well it's not like this is the only pent house in this hotel. There's actually two other's on top of this one. Besides, while I'm here I go under a different name, so it doesn't matter all that much." Unless DE decided to start checking faces all of a sudden then Honoka could actually live in this town and it wouldn't matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:52 pm

"Wouldn't it be better to lie low, I mean what if people notice you?" She asked still in awe of the size and wealth of the room.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:57 pm

"Well until DE decides to start checking faces, we're fine here Pure." Honoka said sitting on the couch patting to the left off him for Pure to sit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 12:10 am

"We? You mean you right?"  She looked at him confused folding her arms, "I can't stay here."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 12:13 am

"I never said you had to stay. I'm just saying I would like it if you did." Honoka said looking at Pure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:11 am

"I don't stay in a place for more then three days." She said, "You know I should just leave now before things get complicated." 
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:54 am

Honoka sighed. "Fine. where do you suggest we go then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:21 am

"What do you mean?"  She asked tilting her head, slight confused. 
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:23 am

"You suggested that I should go somewhere else. I want to know where you expect me to go." Honoka said bluntly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:59 am

"Here if you want, else where. I don't own you i can't tell you what you can and can not do."  She said as she folded her arms, "You are old enough to make your own choices." 
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:06 am

Honoka sighed. "So your saying that I have to leave, but it's my choice to stay. Talk about confusing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:23 am

I am leaving, not you."  She said, "Alone."  She added hoping that it would be more clear that way. 
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:11 am

Honoka sighed sadly. "If your leaving then just leave." Honoka said coldly.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:09 am

she sighed, gumihos.. well she did anyway, always seem to cause trouble. Putting up a fake smile she looked up at him ,"All the best." She said honestly tilling her head to the side before turning around and heading towards the door.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/KPOPWORLD1
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:12 am

Honoka sighed. He wanted to talk to Pure more, but it seemed obvious to Honoka that Pure didn't want to stay.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:53 am

clothing the door being her she let out a sigh, she leaving the awkward atmosphere it felt like she could breath. She picked the stairs instead of the elevator to go down, it gave her time to think of all the reason why her kind should't bond with others until they become human.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:03 pm

Honoka looked at his hands, he was shaking. "Why am I shaking...?"
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:09 am

Reaching the end of the stair case she walked out of the doors and into the busy street. She shoved her hands deep into her pockets as she walked down the street, looking at some of the stalls at times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)   A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bubbly gumiho (fukuro)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3