The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapthe powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 Voting_barthe powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapthe powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 Voting_barthe powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

the powerful duo! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:05 am

"Thank you, but no thanks. Once we are done there we are heading home." Sophie said before her sister could accept the offer.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:11 am

laurel looks at the ground "oh alright then... but do you think we could get the soul of the demon? we could get 10,000 dollars for it if its the right demon soul.. we'll give you most of the money to you since you told us about the demon.."
sebstain opens one of his eyes and sits up.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:19 am

"sorry, but it is our families living. we get payed to destrroy the demon and it's soul. don't destoy both no meny. Even if your buyer will pay more for it, i prefure to see it dead." Last time there family left the soul it had caused problems almost resulting in their paresnts lives, she wasn't going to make that mistake.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:23 am

laurel looks at the ground "oh alright.." she sighs lightly.
sebstain looks at laurel "lulu its just like soul jail at the acdemey what their doing the soul never gets set free and people are save so cheer up.."
laurel looks at him and nods "all right then!" she giggles lightly and smiles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:29 am

"You keep demon souls?!?" Lola thought she heared the weapon man wrong, "Why would you want to do that?
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:35 am

sebstain looks at her "no we don't keep them.. the chairman at the school we went to made a special jail just for demon souls.."
laurel smiles and nods "yep!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:42 am

"But that means they live. Banishing them makes sure they never harm anyone again" she poked a stick into the fire.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:52 am

sebstain nods "thats ture but its letting the demons off easy if you just kill them letting them thing about what they've for eternity and to wallow in their own sadness is more of a punishment..besides they can never break free from soul jail once there in they never get out.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:55 am

"I still like the idea of turning them into nothing." Sophie said as she walked towards the fire since she finished with the tent.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:01 am

sebstain nods "i guess its matters of everyones opinions.." he lays back down looking at the star filled sky.
laurel looks at the two girls and smiles. she giggles lightly remembering something that had happened at the academy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:04 am

"Whats so funny/ spill. i know you can no longer hide the fact that the two of you are really a couple." Lola's eyes lit up, she had a small week spot for gossip. Her sister gave her the 'is that really any of your business look'.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:12 am

laurel blinks and blushes deeply "what me and sebstain? no...no what gives you that idea?"
sebstain throws up his hood to hide his blush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:18 am

"I knew it!" She laughed ignoring the death stair from her sister, [color=orange]"his face went red when you called him Sebby AND you are both red now. School romances."[color]
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:27 am

laurel blushes more "we....we are not..." she looks away.
sebby sits up and moves behind laurel so no one was looking at him face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:32 am

"come on sis, look at them. They are a couple. or they both like each other and are scared to admit it to one another, but since the cat is out of the bag right now i say make the first move Seb. The saying is ladies first, but you've got to show her that you are the man.. or weapon thing. Lola was now standing.

"Lola, sit down, you are maikng a scene and the guests are not comfortable at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:38 am

laurel blushes deeply "uuhhh we're already a couple.." she looks at the ground embarrassed.
sebstain nods his head and looks at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:42 am

"aww, that is so cute. If i had the time I would look for a good block too." She said as she hugged Laurel, "If you ever bump into a tall mysterious looking male weapon do tell me okay." She grinned as she whispered in the girls ear.

"You don't need another weapon. The Ice gun is enough for you right now." Sophie knew her sister too well, she knew what she whispered in the girls ear.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:59 am

laurel giggles lightly "hey you and me seem alot alike i would like to see you try and weild sebby! if you cant its ok you just wont be able to pick him up.."
sebstain sighs and turns into his death scythe mode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:05 am

"So I just pick it up? She asked unsure if this was a good idea or not, "What happens if this doesn't work?" She asked as she watched the weapon. "if this works, can you look into that request I gave you." She joked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:11 am

laurel giggles "if your soul waves don't match then you wont be able to pick him up.. but if you do i'll find you a demon weapon just for you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:18 am

Her eyes lit up, "Deal then!" She smiled as she went to pick up the weapon.

"mother will not be amused if you brought a man home let alone one that comes from a race with the word demon in it's tile. i'm sure father will not be amuzed either." Sophie said as she started to bowl the water.

Lola placed her hand on the weapon. "Of i wont get an eclectic shock or anything right?' She asked before wrapping her fingers around the bar.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:33 am

laurel shakes her head "don't worry you won't you'll just look silly trying to pick him up!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:14 am

She wrapped her fingers around the weapon so far so good. she quickly let go, "Wait, does it hurt the weapon. I should have asked that too, I'm sorry if i hurt you." She looked at the weapon.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:17 am

sebstain laughs "no it does hurt me we had to do think in class.. thats how me and laurel got pair together.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:26 am

She closed her arms and lifed the weapon, "you tricked me didn't you?" She laughed, "Revenge for exposing you two as love brids right." She laughed as she placed the weapon back down, "I didn't know you tow had it in you to fool me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the powerful duo! (open)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next