The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) Vote_lcapBlood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) Voting_barBlood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) Vote_lcapBlood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) Voting_barBlood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) Empty
PostSubject: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:28 pm

toma yawns as he lays on the ground. "i got a day off... finally i got away fron natsu.. she can be so annoying.." he grabs the hat he was wear and throws it over his face.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:34 pm

Peony sighed. "Where did they go.." Peony said as he looked around looking for his pets. "Excuse me." Peony said leaning over Toma. "Have you seen any animals around here?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:36 pm

toma uncovers his face slightly and looks at him. he yawns slightly "no am sorry i haven't seen any around..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:39 pm

Peony sighed. "Ikki! Shin! Kent! Where'd you go?" Peony said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:44 pm

toma sits up and stretches "are you looking fotr your pets? i guess i could help you look for them.." he yawns and puts on his hat.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:57 pm

"Thanks. I'm Peony Upala, Emperor of this island known as Malkuth." Peony said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:13 pm

toma stands up and bows "toma amnesia.. second protector to princess mami..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:32 pm

"I'm sorry but I've never heard of your princess before, I'm sure she's pretty." Peony hadn't actually met a lot of people before, so hearing about people wasn't exactly new to him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:36 pm

toma smirks "yeah shes pretty but good luck trying to talk to her natsu never really lets anyone talk to her or hangout..." he sighs lightly and stands up. "so what kind of pets are you looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:41 pm

"Three rappigs." Rappigs were literally just a hybrid pig and rabbit. Just pigs with rabbit ears and a rabbit tail, they were also quick like a rabbit despite their pig size.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:45 pm

toma blinks in surprise "oh well then ok... rappigs..." he chuckles lightly, "lets get looking then peony.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:51 pm

"I actually have six rappigs. Three of them escaped, I think that their out of the capital, which is why I'm out here looking for them. Some of my servants are looking for them within the capital, but without their knowledge I sneaked out of the capital to look out here." Peony said looking around.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:55 pm

toma smirks and chuckles "sounds like me when am running away from natsu and work.." he looks around "it shouldn't be to hard to find them right?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:04 pm

"I guess not. Those three tend to stay together. So if we fond one the other two are normally at farthest a foot away." Peony said looking around.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:06 pm

toma smiles "alright lets go.." he begins to look around the area.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:12 pm

"Ikki! Shin! Kent!" Peony shouted. It wasn't long before three rappigs come running to Peony.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:19 pm

toma smiles and laughs "that wasn't hard at all.." he walks over and looks at the three rappigs.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:23 pm

"This is Ikki, Shin, and Kent." Peony said gesturing to the rappigs.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:31 pm

toma kneels down and looks at them "their cute..." he smiles at peony. his stomach growls and his eyes begin to turn red. he stands up and moves away from peony and the rappigs.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:34 pm

"What's going on..." Peony would have said Toma's name but that's why he named his rappigs after people, so didn't forget their names.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:41 pm

toma looks at him and smiles slightly "its nothing just stay over there..." his fangs begin to grow.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:43 pm

"It wouldn't be nothing if you were acting like that." Peony said worried.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:45 pm

toma slids down the tree trunk holding his stomach "am fine peony.. don't worry about it.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:49 pm

"If something's wrong then tell me! I'm worried for you!" Peony said scared about what was going on, but not showing it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:53 pm

toma looks at him pulling his hat down covering his now red eyes. "i just haven't ate in a few days.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next