The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 Vote_lcapBlood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 Voting_barBlood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 Vote_lcapBlood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 Voting_barBlood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:35 pm

toma looks at him slightly confused "me? what about?"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:42 pm

"Just you. I want to hare all about you." Peony was wondering why Toma was acting like he was, and he was sure that hearing everything about Toma would answer that, and a few other question Peony had.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:48 pm

toma blushes lightly "theres nothing really special about me..." he twirls the feather on his necklace around his hand. "what actually do you want to know about me?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:58 pm

"Everything you want to tell me." Peony said to Toma smiling.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:05 pm

toma sighs and thinks for a moment. "am 19....uuhh am a uuhhh vampire.." he stops and looks at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:06 pm

"That would explain a lot. I'm not going to push you to tell me about yourself, just tell me more about you if you want to tell me more about you." Peony said looking at Toma.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:17 pm

toma looks at peony and shows him the feather "if i put this up to your forehead i can erase whatever memories i choose..." he drops the feather "i really can't think of anything else..." he sighs "oh yeah i can't control my thirst for blood sometimes..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:21 pm

"Intresting. That second part became obvious though." Peony said laughing a little, he was clearly over it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:33 pm

toma blushes deeply, he stands up and stretches "is there anything you want to ask me?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:40 pm

"Actually, the people of Malkuth have been riding my ass to bring an Heir to the throne. I was wondering if you could schedule, or at least talk to, your princess about a date. Just a test run to see if were good together or something." Peony seemed to say it so bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:46 pm

toma smiles "am sure she'd be happy to come out.. her parents never let her leave the castle.. so she'll jump at the idea to met someone.." he chuckles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:55 pm

"She's never left her castle? Well until I was 20 and the former queen of Malkuth was proven a fraud was forced to never leave my mothers manor. I know how she feels. The only person I ever met was Cantabile, she and her father, Grand Maestro Mohs, would see my mother every now and again because they were old friends."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:59 pm

toma smirks "she likes to sneak out around this time she normally goes to the rose garden at this time in day... would you like to see her?" he looks at peony.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:05 pm

"I would like to see her, yes." Peony said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:11 pm

toma smiles "come on.." he grabs his hand and drags him to the rose garden a few miles outside the capital in the town. he looks around and points her out to him "shes in the pink dress..."
natsu appears out of nowhere "toma who is this?!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:14 pm

"I'm Emperor Peony the IX." Peony held Natsu's hand and kissed it. A cliché movie thing, but nevertheless Peony still used it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:19 pm

natsu blinks at him and takes her hand away "you must be here to see princess mami..." she walks over to mami and points at him.
toma chuckles lightly "that natsu princess mamis first protector.."
mami looks over and smiles she walks over and bows "hello am princess mami.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:25 pm

"I'm Emperor Peony the IX." Peony bowed. "I am the emperor of Malkuth."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:29 pm

mami smiles "oh my your an emperor! thats so cool!" she giggles happily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:41 pm

"Thank you." Peony said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:48 pm

mami smiles and pulls him to a bench and sits down. "so why did the emperor come to see me?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:51 pm

"I have a request actually. I would like to date you. How does that sound to you princess Mami?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:57 pm

mami blushes lightly and smiles "that sounds like a lot of fun.. no ones ever asked me out before.." she giggles happily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:58 pm

Peony smiled. "Tomorrow? 7 PM? How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:01 pm

mami smiles "that sounds great.. are we meeting here?" she giggles lightly she was so excited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)   Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood... cover nose and run..(fukuro)
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next