The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
riding the wind! (open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
riding the wind! (open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
riding the wind! (open) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
riding the wind! (open) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
riding the wind! (open) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
riding the wind! (open) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
riding the wind! (open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
riding the wind! (open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
riding the wind! (open) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
riding the wind! (open) Vote_lcapriding the wind! (open) Voting_barriding the wind! (open) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
riding the wind! (open) Vote_lcapriding the wind! (open) Voting_barriding the wind! (open) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

riding the wind! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

riding the wind! (open) Empty
PostSubject: riding the wind! (open)   riding the wind! (open) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:40 pm

Sylveon smiles as she runs through the sky with the wind. "this is so great!" she lands gracefully and giggles "this place has really nice winds exspecialy near sunset!" she looks as the sky begins to turn pink from the setting sun.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: riding the wind! (open)   riding the wind! (open) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:44 pm

As the sky turned dark Tenebrae could reveal himself, and so when the field was dark and the sun had set Tenebrae appeared.
"Ah. Feels good to be back on the surface. It's so hard to stay in one shadow all day. People keep moving, shadows keep moving along with the sun. It's so hard to find a stationary shadow these days." Tenebrae said not knowing that Sylveon was nearby.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: riding the wind! (open)   riding the wind! (open) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:49 pm

slyveon turns and sees another elemental. she smiles happily and flies over to him. "hi my names slyveon! whats your name!?" she hopes around excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: riding the wind! (open)   riding the wind! (open) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:51 pm

"I am Tenebrae. Elemental of darkness." Tenebrae looked down on the small.. neko? Elementals give of a certain aura around them, but artificial ones give off a different aura, so he couldn't tell what Sylveon was.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: riding the wind! (open)   riding the wind! (open) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:59 pm

slyveon giggles "am the elemental of wind! its nice to meet you tenebrae!" she smiles happily and looks up at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: riding the wind! (open)   riding the wind! (open) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:09 pm

"Your an elemental? You certainly don't give the presence of one." Tenebrae said still looking at Slyveon with a serious look on his face. Tenebrae didn't joke around, he was always serious.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: riding the wind! (open)   riding the wind! (open) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:13 pm

slyveon looks at him confused. she scratches her face with her paw "well i don't know why i don't... i know i am one.. maybe your reading me wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: riding the wind! (open)   riding the wind! (open) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:18 pm

"I know what the air around one feels like. Perhaps your the artificial Ventus that has gotten some of us hot under the collar."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: riding the wind! (open)   riding the wind! (open) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:23 pm

slyveon blinks and looks at him. "i don't think am that... besides what has the artificial ventus done do to make some people mad?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: riding the wind! (open)   riding the wind! (open) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:27 pm

"If there is an artificial Elemental, then whoever created that artificial elemental could use that elementals power for their own gain."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: riding the wind! (open)   riding the wind! (open) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:31 pm

sylveon looks at him and lays down. "well am a free elemental i use my powers to serve ventus!" she giggles and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: riding the wind! (open)   riding the wind! (open) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:34 pm

"Then your a worshipper. Your not an elemental. You may have the gift of wind, but your no elemental if you serve under another."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: riding the wind! (open)   riding the wind! (open) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:41 pm

sylveon frowns and growls at him "no am an elemental!" a strong wind begins to blow.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: riding the wind! (open)   riding the wind! (open) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:44 pm

Everything around Sylveon and Tenebrae suddenly became monochrome. "The darkness is my domain, but this is my home. If you are a true elemental, then your winds will still blow."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: riding the wind! (open)   riding the wind! (open) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:57 pm

slyveon frowns and growls more as the wind begins die slightly. but they keep blowing slightly "i am an elemental i am!" she stomps her paws on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: riding the wind! (open)   riding the wind! (open) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:02 pm

"Your wind is weakening. Are you sure your an elemental?" Tenebrae mocked Slyveon.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: riding the wind! (open)   riding the wind! (open) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:13 pm

slyveon screams in anger "I AM!!" the wind around her becomes strong with fury.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: riding the wind! (open)   riding the wind! (open) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:25 pm

Tenebrae raised his tail claw and slashed Slyveon's side, leaving 5 nice slash marks. "How dare you raise your voice in my home!" Tenebrae shouted back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: riding the wind! (open)   riding the wind! (open) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:39 pm

slyveon falls down and holds her side. she cries in pain "your so mean!" she turns away with tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: riding the wind! (open)   riding the wind! (open) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:43 pm

Despite the pain and the slash marks, there was no blood shed. "I will believe that you are an elemental. However if you ever raise your voice in my home again, I will not hesitate to kill you, no matter what consequences fall on me or my worshippers."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: riding the wind! (open)   riding the wind! (open) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:46 pm

slyveon stays quiet not wanting to talk to him. she wipes the tears from her eyes and lays there.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: riding the wind! (open)   riding the wind! (open) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:49 pm

"The only reason I haven't let you bleed is because I see no reason to kill you yet. You are still young for an elemental."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: riding the wind! (open)   riding the wind! (open) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:59 pm

slyveon sighs and looks at him slightly. she turns her head and looks at the ground sadly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: riding the wind! (open)   riding the wind! (open) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:03 pm

Tenebrae licked Slyveon's wounds, healing them.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: riding the wind! (open)   riding the wind! (open) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:07 pm

slyveon looks at him and blushes. she looks away blushing more "thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: riding the wind! (open)   riding the wind! (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

riding the wind! (open)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next