The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 Voting_barThe foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 Voting_barThe foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The foxpire! (berry)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:01 pm

keigo blushes lightly and looks at rachel. he keeps sitting there she hadn't told him to do anytihng. "i will listen to everything you say master.." he smiles lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:13 pm

Rachel stopped and sat up. "Your pretty good. Your now officially one of my servants." Rachel laid down on her back and stretched. "Your the first one I ever had to go that far for."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:16 pm

keigo looks at her "so it was a test.. am glad i passed master.." he smiles warmly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:21 pm

"Call me mistress from now on Keigo." Mistress was the one term that he hadn't heard from Keigo yet, so that was what Rachel wanted Keigo to call her now.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:23 pm

keigo bows "yes mistress.." he smiles at her. "can i do anything for you mistress?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:30 pm

Rachel smiled. If there was anything she like, it was humiliating the new servants. "Lay down on the bed and undo your pants. Be sure you put them down to your ankles, underwear too."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:32 pm

keigo smiles and bow "yes mistress.." he does as he was told and looks at rachel.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:43 pm

Rachel smiled and stood up, looming over Keigo. She held up one of her feet then stomped on Keigo's crotch once. She clearly wasn't trying to hurt Keigo... really bad anyway. Rachel kept smiled as she pressed her foot as hard as she could against Keigo's member and began to rub it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:56 pm

keigo looks at her and winces slightly. "is mistress happy?" his fox ears pop out and they move around excited to hear if she was happy.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:01 pm

"So far, your mistress is happy. But unless I feel that member of yours throb so much that it's painful for you, then I won't be happy." Rachel said rubbing her foot harder and faster on Keio's member.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:09 pm

keigo nods and smiles happily hearing that she was happy. his ears twitch excitedly "hearing you say your happy mistress make this dog happier than anything in the world." his member begins to throb.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:17 pm

Rachel kept going with her foot. "Just let me know when your a bout to release big boy."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:20 pm

keigo blushes "am not worthy to be called big boy mistress am just a lonely dog.." he smiles lightly and holds back a moan.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:22 pm

"Well, your bigger than any of the other servant's I've teased. But then again, your the only one to actually feel my foot on your member, the other's were just through their pants."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:26 pm

keigo blushes and one of his tails pop out. he wags his tail happily and smiles "i feel exteremly honored mistressed.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:34 pm

Rachel lifted her foot off of Keigo's member. "You know what. Your a one of a kind case. I think I'll actually let you release instead of giving you blue balls." Rachel sat down and put Keigo's member between her feet. "Now hump as if your life depended on it."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:41 pm

keigo nods "yes mistress whatever you wish.." he smiles and does as he what he was told.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:43 pm

"Unless you want to give yourself blue balls I suggest you release when you feel like your going to." Rachel said putting more pressure on Keigo's member.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:46 pm

keigo nods "i would take any pain for you mistress.." he smiles warmly and keeps going.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:53 pm

"I'm not going to give you blue balls. You'd have to do that of your own will." Rachel said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:57 pm

keigo smiles and chuckles lightly "yes master.." he keeps going.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:58 pm

Rachel moaned a little. She had to admit it felt nice to have something between her feet.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:01 pm

keigo finally finishes and blushes lightly. he looks at rachel waiting for her next order.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:09 pm

Rachel scooted up a bit, just enough so that her feet were near Keigo's face. "Like my feet clean of your semen."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:25 pm

keigo smiles "yes mistress.." he licks her feet clean. he looks at rachel and bows "anything else i can do to make you happy mistress?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The foxpire! (berry)
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next