The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Two more to add (Berry) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Two more to add (Berry) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Two more to add (Berry) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Two more to add (Berry) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Two more to add (Berry) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Two more to add (Berry) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Two more to add (Berry) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Two more to add (Berry) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Two more to add (Berry) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Two more to add (Berry) Vote_lcapTwo more to add (Berry) Voting_barTwo more to add (Berry) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Two more to add (Berry) Vote_lcapTwo more to add (Berry) Voting_barTwo more to add (Berry) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Two more to add (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Two more to add (Berry) Empty
PostSubject: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 1:07 pm

Valarie sighed. She was dead bored in music class. Since she was in her other form she was a pretty girl with blue hair in a school uniform instead of a jaw dropping succubus with flowing red hair. The class was waiting for some girl who was supposed to be the most amazing piano player or something. She hadn't really paid attention.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 1:18 pm

Akira sighs as he walks into class. He looked really mad, this was because he was. He had to take this stupid class or else the school would make him go to summer classes. He takes a seat at the back of the class ignore most of the states from the other students. He places his feet on the desk and leans back in his chair. He had to stay in class today, he couldn't get in trouble again until the week was up. He let's out a soft groan "what a pain.. I'd rather eat needles then deal with this.."

George or shall we say Yasmin was running late thanks to his brother. "he's such a jerk.." he whispers. He walks into the class panting softly since he ran most of the way there. He quickly bows after putting his papers down. "I'm sorry everyone.. I was held up by a family matter but we can start class now.. I'm Yasmin Lehmann and I'll be your teacher for this class.." He gives a warm sweet smile and starts to write things down on the board before taking roll.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 1:24 pm

Valarie looked back at Akira and shot him a seductive look before looking back at Yasmin. 'Their both cute, I just might have to add them to my harems.' Valarie thought and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 1:31 pm

About half way through the class Akira looks at his phone and sighs. He gets up and walks to the door with his bag.

Yasmin blinks and looks at him "young man you can't leave yet class isn't over.. If you wait a little bit longer I'll let you leave earlier if you need to.."

Akira looks at him "I have a job and they just called me in I'll come back later to get the notes.." He changes into his shingamai form and walks out the door.

Yasmin goes to say something but akira had already left. He sighs and looks at the class. "could one of you students take the rest of the notes for him and stay after class with me?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 1:34 pm

Valarie raised her hand to volunteer to stay after class. "I will." Valarie said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 1:40 pm

Yasmin smiles at her "thank you very much.." He turns back to the broad and keeps teaching.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 1:43 pm

When class was over Valarie went up to Yasmin.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 1:46 pm

Yasmin smiles at her after he finishes cleaning off the broad. "I'm really sorry you had to stay after class.. I hope he doesn't make us wait long.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 1:49 pm

"It's okay." Valarie smiled a little seductively.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 1:55 pm

Yasmin blinks and blushes lightly seeing her smile. That's odd he thought to himself. He starts to organize the papers on his desk and smiles when he hears footsteps. "that wasn't a long wait.."

Akira was back to his normal form when he walks into the class room. He looks at Yasmin and Valarie and sighs "oh great you waited lucky me.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 1:57 pm

"Here's the notes." Valarie said handing Akira the notes. There was a phone number and address on a scrap piece of paper on the back of the notes.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:01 pm

Akira looks at the notes and then at the scrap piece of paper with an uninterested look. "thanks.." He puts the notes in his bag "see ya.." He waves and leaves the classroom.

Yasmin sighs slightly, he was going to be a difficult student. He stands up "he reminds me of my brother.." He grabs his bag "I'll see you tomorrow in class uh Valarie right?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:06 pm

"Yep." Valarie nodded and handed Yasmin her address and phone number. "Call or drop by anytime." Valarie winked and she took off her sweater showing that her shirt wasn't buttoned and she wasn't wearing a bra. Valarie turned into her regular form and sighed happily.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:08 pm

Yasmin blinks and blushes deeply. He quickly leaves feeling embarrassed.

Akira was on the roof of the school. He had a book over his face.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:12 pm

Valarie giggled and teleported to the roof. Valarie stood over Akira. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:13 pm

Akira keeps the book on his face. "hey.. Now leave.. The roof is mine.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:19 pm

Valarie giggled. "Good one." Valarie took the book off Akira's face.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:26 pm

Akira sighs as she takes the book off his face. He opens his eyes and looks at her "what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:28 pm

"Nothing really." Valarie said sitting on Akira's stomach. "I'm just bored."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:29 pm

Akira blushes lightly when she sits on his stomach. "well I have work to do.. So go away.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:34 pm

"Oh please, you were sleeping."  Valarie said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:37 pm

Akira looks at her "if I was sleeping how would I have said hi back? I'm a heavy sleeper.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:40 pm

"Whatever." Valarie said laying down on top of Akira pushing her breasts against Akira's chest.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:43 pm

Akira blushes deeply and looks away. He picks up his phone when it dings. He opens it and groans "why can't they get someone else to do it.. This is so annoying.." He looks at Valarie "get off..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:46 pm

Fine." Valarie got up and her boobs jiggled when she did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) Empty

Back to top Go down

Two more to add (Berry)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next