The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 Vote_lcapTwo more to add (Berry) - Page 4 Voting_barTwo more to add (Berry) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 Vote_lcapTwo more to add (Berry) - Page 4 Voting_barTwo more to add (Berry) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Two more to add (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySat May 10, 2014 7:53 pm

Akira looks at her "I never said I didn't like girls!"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:36 pm

"So you don't like girls with big ones then?" Valarie asked pushing her breasts up a bit to emphasize he point.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySun May 11, 2014 4:01 pm

Akira looks at her and crosses his arms "I don't care what size they are.. I don't like not being able to breath.. It's like I'm drowning in skin.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySun May 11, 2014 4:46 pm

Valarie giggled and put Akira's hands on her beasts. "you do realize that there's a woman with an exposed big chest right in front of you. "Why don't you take advantage of that."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySun May 11, 2014 5:37 pm

Akira looks at her "because I'm not interested.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySun May 11, 2014 8:40 pm

"You really are weird." Valarie said. "I'm guessing there's someone else?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:04 pm

Akira looks at her and shakes his head "no I'm just bored.. I don't find you interesting.." He chuckles and smirks at her.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:07 pm

Valarie smirked. "Oh really?" Valarie snapped her fingers and let chains wrap around Akira. "Dint bother resisting. They feed on soul energy. Any time you struggle they get stronger." Valarie smirked and grabbed Akira by his hair and they teleported to just higher than airplanes fly. "This interesting enough for?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:25 pm

Akira blinks and growls loudly at her. He grits his teeth as she grabs his hair. "your messing up my hair!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:27 pm

"Really? Your dangling thousands of feet in the air and all you care about is your hair?" She shrugged her shoulders. "Let me know when this is interesting enough to you." Valarie said letting go of   Akira.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:32 pm

Akira blinks when she let's him go. He quickly changes into his shin form.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:34 pm

The chains quickly started eating away at his energy, making him weaker and weaker.  "I wonder if the chains will take all his life force before he hits the ground..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:51 pm

Akira groans as the chains eat as his power. "I just have to last so I can land safely.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:57 pm

Valarie giggled as she watched Akira fall. The chains kept eating his power, taking more and more. "All he would have to do is give up to have me save him."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:25 pm

Akira groans and passes out once he losses to much energy. He changes back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:31 pm

Valarie giggled and caught Akira when he was barley 9 feet from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:35 pm

Akira was still passed out when she catches him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:35 pm

Valarie giggled and teleported Akira and herself back to the penthouse. When Akira woke up he was in a bed the size of two king beds in red sheets. Akira was naked and his clothes no where to be seen. There was a note taped to the night stand with Akira's name on it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:51 pm

Akira blinks and growls "where are my clothes?!" He looks at the note and starts to read.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 5:01 pm

The note read: "dear Akira, after you passed out I took you back to the penthouse. You seemed a little over heated from the fall so I stripped you down. -Valarie"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 5:04 pm

Akira groans and runs a hands through his hair. "I'm not sure I should be happy about that.." He covers his eyes and sighs.

Yasmin smiles as he finally finishes unpacking.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 5:09 pm

There was a knock at the bedroom door before Valarie walked into the bedroom that Akira was in.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 5:43 pm

Akira looks at her and sits up "give me my clothes back!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 6:46 pm

" they're in the wash." Valarie said. She was dripping wet and had an open black robe on.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 7:00 pm

Akira looks at her and sighs "fine.." He closes his eyes "where's that Yasmin girl?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two more to add (Berry)   Two more to add (Berry) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two more to add (Berry)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next