The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The player and the reckless (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The player and the reckless (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The player and the reckless (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The player and the reckless (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The player and the reckless (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The player and the reckless (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The player and the reckless (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The player and the reckless (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The player and the reckless (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The player and the reckless (Berry) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe player and the reckless (Berry) - Page 2 Voting_barThe player and the reckless (Berry) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The player and the reckless (Berry) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe player and the reckless (Berry) - Page 2 Voting_barThe player and the reckless (Berry) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The player and the reckless (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The player and the reckless (Berry) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The player and the reckless (Berry)   The player and the reckless (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:21 pm

kevin quickly drinks some blood. he lets go of his neck "oh really?" he smirks and chuckles.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The player and the reckless (Berry)   The player and the reckless (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:25 pm

"Yeah, really." Akiro pushed his but against Kevin's crotch.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The player and the reckless (Berry)   The player and the reckless (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:26 pm

kevin smirks and looks at him "are you sure about this? i might bite your neck again and drink all your blood.." he chuckles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The player and the reckless (Berry)   The player and the reckless (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:29 pm

"I know you won't." Akiro rubbed his butt against Kevin's crotch.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The player and the reckless (Berry)   The player and the reckless (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:41 pm

kevin blinks and looks at him "how can you be so sure?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The player and the reckless (Berry)   The player and the reckless (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:44 pm

"You think I was the top with that other vampire?" Akiro said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The player and the reckless (Berry)   The player and the reckless (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:47 pm

kevin blinks and chuckles "but i might not be like other vampires.." he smirks at akiro.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The player and the reckless (Berry)   The player and the reckless (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:51 pm

Akiro sighed. He picked up his pants and under wear and put them on. "If you didn't want anything you just had to say it."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The player and the reckless (Berry)   The player and the reckless (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:54 pm

kevin smirks and pins him to the wall "i never said i didn't want it i was just wondering why you were trusting me not to drink every drop of your blood while we were doing it.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The player and the reckless (Berry)   The player and the reckless (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:56 pm

"Can't I just trust you? But I have to say that trust is starting to fade." Akiro said looking away.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The player and the reckless (Berry)   The player and the reckless (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:01 pm

kevin smiles and nuzzles him "of course you can trust me... i just feel like messing with you about it.." he chuckles and unpins akiro.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The player and the reckless (Berry)   The player and the reckless (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:05 pm

"I don't like being messed with." Akiro said sitting on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The player and the reckless (Berry)   The player and the reckless (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:06 pm

kevin smiles "am sorry.." he pats akiros head and chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The player and the reckless (Berry)   The player and the reckless (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:10 pm

Akiro looked away from Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The player and the reckless (Berry)   The player and the reckless (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:13 pm

kevin blinks and looks at him "hey whats wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The player and the reckless (Berry)   The player and the reckless (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:19 pm

"I told you I don't like being messed with."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The player and the reckless (Berry)   The player and the reckless (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:27 pm

kevin sighs "but i said i was sorry akiro....." he smiles lightly "please forgive me.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The player and the reckless (Berry)   The player and the reckless (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:49 pm

"I'm not sure if I can yet..." Akiro said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The player and the reckless (Berry)   The player and the reckless (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:16 pm

kevin blinks and lays down and sighs. "am sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The player and the reckless (Berry)   The player and the reckless (Berry) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The player and the reckless (Berry)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2