The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) Vote_lcapAround the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) Voting_barAround the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) Vote_lcapAround the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) Voting_barAround the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) Empty
PostSubject: Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro)   Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:10 pm

shishi was training with the pack. he was hopping down the mountain. "am in the lead old man!!" he smriks and looks at the large older wolf that wasn't far behind him. he hits the ground and laughs "i win!!" he dances around happily.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro)   Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:15 pm

Luke sighed as he walked around the woods aimlessly. "Damn it... I told father I should have a map of this area, but I don't even get anything." Luke hard someone, he crouched down and opened a bush a little, he saw someone dancing around. 'I get it, it's just some freak dancing around like and idiot...' Luke thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro)   Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:19 pm

the older wolf growls at the bush luke was peeking through. shishi stops dancing and his eyes glow "someone there old man?" shishi smirks and walks over to the bush and pulls out luke "why are you here on wolf god territory human?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro)   Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:22 pm

Luke put a dumb grin on his face. 'shit... he saw me...'  Luke thought to himself scared. "I'm an ambassador, my name is Luke. Recently wolves have been taking food from the village not even a mile from the west border of this forest... I was told to talk to Shishi to get them to stop." Luke explained.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro)   Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:28 pm

shishi looks at him and smirks "my names shishi.. am the beast god.." he looks at the older wolf "old man has anyone in the pack been going to the west border?" the old wolf shakes his head. shishi sighs "its from the other pack...time to talk to mom.." he chuckles "this will be fun.. come on human.." he starts to walk over toward the other mountain.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro)   Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:33 pm

"By 'Human' your talking about me aren't you..?" Luke said seeming confused.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro)   Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:36 pm

shishi looks at him and smirks "your the only human around..." he chuckles and waits for luke to catch up to him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro)   Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:38 pm

Luke ran and caught up. "As long as I don't have to get these clothes dirty..." Luke mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro)   Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:47 pm

shishi smirks and looks at him "aaww human boy is worried about getting his clothes dirty.." he chuckles and keeps walking.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro)   Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:49 pm

Luke blushed. ""Sh-Shut up. Do you know how hard it is to get dirt out of these clothes."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro)   Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:50 pm

shishi looks at him "you know how much i don't care?" he chuckles and throws his arms behind his head. "try not to say anything stupid around mom.. she'll eat you if you annoy her to much.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro)   Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:52 pm

"Yeah yeah, I got you loud and clear wolf boy." Luke said arrogantly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro)   Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:54 pm

shishi glares at him "wolf boy really? you call a god by there name human!" he chuckles and keeps walking.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro)   Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:58 pm

"Whatever wolf boy." Luke said arrogantly again following Shishi.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro)   Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:03 pm

shishi spins around and pins luke to a tree "i told you to call me by my name human!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro)   Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:07 pm

"Ow that hurt. Where do you get off doing stuff like that wolf boy!" Luke was being more than arrogant by this point.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro)   Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:10 pm

shishis eyes glow and smirks "where do you get off at being a brat to a beast god human?! i should let mother eat you the moment she sees you!" he chuckles and looks at luke.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro)   Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:15 pm

"So your the beast god of humans? How does that make any sense?" Two things were obvious about Luke, he was arrogant and not that bright.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro)   Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:19 pm

shishi sighs "your really stupid human.... am just the beast god...." he unpins him and starts walking "i might tell mother to not eat you cuz she might caught your stupid.." he chuckles and smirks.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro)   Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:23 pm

"What did you say?!" Luke drew his sword.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro)   Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:25 pm

shishi looks at him and smirks "are you really challenging a god? you really are stupid!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro)   Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:26 pm

"I don't care if you are a god!" Luke rushed at Shishi and stabbed him in the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro)   Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:29 pm

shishi smirks and grabs lukes neck and picks him up into the air. his claws grow out and he stabs luke in the shoulder. "i should kill you now but that wouldn't be as much fun.. i like to see my prey suffer!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro)   Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:30 pm

"Ah!" Luke screamed, the stab to the shoulder was horrible. Luke hadn't ben hurt before.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro)   Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:35 pm

shishi smirks and laughs "you've never been hurt before thats good stuff!" he pulls out his claws from lukes shoulder. he throws him into a tree and pulls out the sword. he throws it down in front of luke "your going to need that when the pack shows up.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro)   Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro) Empty

Back to top Go down

Around the mountain and running with the wolfs. (fukuro)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next