The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Running by the beach (fukuro) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Running by the beach (fukuro) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Running by the beach (fukuro) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Running by the beach (fukuro) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Running by the beach (fukuro) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Running by the beach (fukuro) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Running by the beach (fukuro) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Running by the beach (fukuro) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Running by the beach (fukuro) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Running by the beach (fukuro) Vote_lcapRunning by the beach (fukuro) Voting_barRunning by the beach (fukuro) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Running by the beach (fukuro) Vote_lcapRunning by the beach (fukuro) Voting_barRunning by the beach (fukuro) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Running by the beach (fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Running by the beach (fukuro) Empty
PostSubject: Running by the beach (fukuro)   Running by the beach (fukuro) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:23 pm

Asobu was doing her daily jog down by the beach. she takes a break and looks out at the water. "wow its so pretty.." she giggles and smiles as she takes a drink of water.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Running by the beach (fukuro)   Running by the beach (fukuro) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:26 pm

Hiro panted as he ran, he liked to stay in shape, but the fact he was being chased by maybe half od the town's female population was far passed over kill. "Damn it, how can they still be keeping up with me!" Hiro shouted as he was running towards the beach.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Running by the beach (fukuro)   Running by the beach (fukuro) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:35 pm

asobu blinks and looks over where she heard a bunch of screaming going on. "what the...." she blinks as she sees a whole crowd of girls running toward the bunch. "are they training?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Running by the beach (fukuro)   Running by the beach (fukuro) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:38 pm

Hiro was running to the ocean. Custom clothes or not, he didn't care, he knew they wouldn't follow him into the water. He ran past Asobu with an obviously scared look on his face. He jumped into the ocean, fully clothed, and swam out to about 20 feet out. He panted and saw that they weren't following him into the ocean, all the girls walked away, disappointed.
Hiro swam back to shore soaking wet with sea water. "Finally..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Running by the beach (fukuro)   Running by the beach (fukuro) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:45 pm

asobu looks at hiro "uuhh what was that about?" she was totally confused.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Running by the beach (fukuro)   Running by the beach (fukuro) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:50 pm

"Let me put it to you this way... They were completely nuts!" Hiro said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Running by the beach (fukuro)   Running by the beach (fukuro) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:52 pm

asobu blinks and nods "alright.." she giggles lightly and looks at the sun. "well i have to finish my run and get home.." she bows and smiles at him "i hope that crazy mob doesn't catch you again.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Running by the beach (fukuro)   Running by the beach (fukuro) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:56 pm

"H-Hey, they kind of know where my hotel room is, if it's alright can I stay with you for today..?" Hiro asked more or less expecting to get slapped and her say no.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Running by the beach (fukuro)   Running by the beach (fukuro) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:06 am

asobu blinks and looks at him "if you can keep up with you sure you can stay with me.. my parents are on a business trip right now so i have the house to myself.." she giggles and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Running by the beach (fukuro)   Running by the beach (fukuro) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:15 am

"Um, alright.." Hiro said confused if she was inviting him or 'inviting' him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Running by the beach (fukuro)   Running by the beach (fukuro) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:16 am

asobu giggles and smiles "alright then lets go!" she starts off running at an amazing speed.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Running by the beach (fukuro)   Running by the beach (fukuro) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:23 am

Hiro could keep up with Asobu seemingly easily, even thought he was soaking wet.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Running by the beach (fukuro)   Running by the beach (fukuro) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:24 am

asobu blinks and looks at him "wow your pretty fast.." she giggles and takes a deep breath she begins to run a little fast. "my house is right around the corner... its the blue house!" she keeps running.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Running by the beach (fukuro)   Running by the beach (fukuro) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:29 am

Hiro kept up with Asobu right up to her home.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Running by the beach (fukuro)   Running by the beach (fukuro) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:32 am

asobu stops running when she got up to the door. "wow your really good! no ones ever been able to keep up with me!" she giggles and opens the door and walks in "make yourself at home.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Running by the beach (fukuro)   Running by the beach (fukuro) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:34 am

"Thanks. My name's Hiro by the way." Hiro said walking into her house.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Running by the beach (fukuro)   Running by the beach (fukuro) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:36 am

asobu smiles "my names asobu!" she giggles and sits on the couch. she opens a meun "hmm what to order tonight.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Running by the beach (fukuro)   Running by the beach (fukuro) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:45 am

"What menu to you have there?" Hiro asked looking at Asobu.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Running by the beach (fukuro)   Running by the beach (fukuro) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:48 am

asobu holds up multiple menu and giggles "you want to help choose?" she looks at him and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Running by the beach (fukuro)   Running by the beach (fukuro) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:52 am

"Yeah sure." Hiro walked up to Asobu.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Running by the beach (fukuro)   Running by the beach (fukuro) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:53 am

asobu smiles "you can choose whatever you want.. i think i'll eat something other than a salad tonight.." she giggles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Running by the beach (fukuro)   Running by the beach (fukuro) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:55 am

"Alright... I think I'll go with.." Hiro closed his eyes and picked one of the menus' it was pizza. "Pizza!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Running by the beach (fukuro)   Running by the beach (fukuro) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:58 am

asobu looks at him and giggles "awesome! pizza it is! are you ok with any kind?" she smiles lightly and flips out her phone.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Running by the beach (fukuro)   Running by the beach (fukuro) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:01 am

"Yeah, I'm good with any kind of pizza." Hiro smiled. "Hey, is it okay if I wash and dry my clothes here?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Running by the beach (fukuro)   Running by the beach (fukuro) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:04 am

asobu looks at him and giggles "its fine.." she dails the number and orders a chesse pizza and an all meat pizza. she walks to the kitchen and grabs some money out of the jar when she hangs up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running by the beach (fukuro)   Running by the beach (fukuro) Empty

Back to top Go down

Running by the beach (fukuro)
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next