The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A day in the GYM  - BBRoses EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A day in the GYM  - BBRoses EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A day in the GYM  - BBRoses EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A day in the GYM  - BBRoses EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A day in the GYM  - BBRoses EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A day in the GYM  - BBRoses EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A day in the GYM  - BBRoses EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A day in the GYM  - BBRoses EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A day in the GYM  - BBRoses EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A day in the GYM  - BBRoses Vote_lcapA day in the GYM  - BBRoses Voting_barA day in the GYM  - BBRoses Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A day in the GYM  - BBRoses Vote_lcapA day in the GYM  - BBRoses Voting_barA day in the GYM  - BBRoses Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A day in the GYM - BBRoses

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

A day in the GYM  - BBRoses Empty
PostSubject: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:34 am

Class' were over for the day. Alex sat in an empty chair and his brother beside him. After talking about Katie to his sibling they wanted to meet the girl, after all as much as Alex wanted to have her blood he was able to control himself.

Aramis wanted to see what about this Katie girl that his older brother liked so much. Being the only one that has zero percent blood lust, he had no problem travelling and dealing with people.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:06 am

Katie looked back at her sister for unknown number of times, "Lee, everyone would be at home by now. No one should be or would be using the gym, it's safe. You can practice all you like." She gave her sister a hopeful smile.

Leehi was scouted, well they said they will put a good word in for her, if she got more flexible. A girl group wasn't really part of her dream, but it could bring her a step closer. Out of everyone she knew Katie would be the best one to help with the fitness side and Mia with filling her in with everything she would needed to know. She stood behind her sister as Katie opened the doors.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/KPOPWORLD1
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:38 am

So she is the middle triplet, the one you fancy?" Aramis asked as he scanned the room, that to him was dull and boring. He stopped when the doors opened, "Is that her, the human?" He turned to face his brother to see what the eldest Krasnyee child, his older brother would say.

Alex grined when the doors opened, he was a bit suprised to see the youngest triplet with her, from what he knew she had no one to train today, "Fancy seeing you here." He said looking at Katie.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:00 am

Hearing voices belonging to males Lee automatically pocked her head in, seeing who were there, "Didn't you say it would be empty? and who are they?" She looked at her older sister, seeing that brown hair called her by her name, the two must know each other.

"I didn't think that he would be here with a quest or anyone else. Thats the new sports teacher." She explained, leaving out that part about how she always complained about what a slacker he was, always leaving a mess, useless and whatever else she had called him in the past.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:10 am

"From what I was told, you would not be here today too." He said, "So that is Miss LeeHi, the youngest triplet. None of you look alike." He chuckled, "This is my brother Miss Katie, we came here just to chat, what about you two?" He asked casually . He lied about coming here to chat and not knowing thjat she would be here too.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:15 am

"Um, well... this is a gym, people normal use it for sport or... fitness, why else would we be here?" She asked attempting to build her confidence up.

LeeHi notice the change in her sisters behavior, looking back at the sport teacher, she wondered if her sister had a little crush on him. If so this would be fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:29 am

Aramis let out a light chuckel, "She does have apoint dear brother." He stood up from his seat and walked to the girls, "I am Aramis Krasnyee." He bowed slightly, "and you must be Katie." He looked up at the brown ahired girl. She had the sent of a normal human, nothing about her seemed stricking. He wasn't sure what about this person made his brother so intrusted in her.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:36 am

Haha, um yeah, thats me. It's nice to meet you." She smiled at the end.

Lee looked back at the teacher "I would not have ditched sport if you were my teacher." She said, her lips curving up into a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:44 am

Alex smiled, I can see you would have been a troublesome student." He smiled as he walked up to them and sttod beside his brother.

"The pleasure is all mine. My brother has mentioned you a few times already, it is nice to meet the person he talks about." Aramis kept his smile and could already guess that pure shock was written all over his brotheres face, but it couldd be worse. If he told the truth it would be always talks about, not a few times.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:13 am

"About me?" Katie was shocked that she was something that had been the topic of multiply conversation, "Oh, you must mean he basketball game we had a couple of days ago. The luck, well impossible shot. Right?" It was the only thing she could think of that could cause a conversation about her.

Lee kept her mouth shut, knowing that this maybe her older sister first chance at romance. She turned to face the taller one known as Aramis, but from what she knew so far, she could have some fun with him.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:50 pm

"Yes, the basketball game." He lied while looking at his brother from the corner of his eye.

"But what are you doing here, answer honestly. I can't have anything bad happen in here after all." He grinned at the end. Alex didn't want a vague smart ass answer like before, he wanted to know exsacly what was going on.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:15 am

"Eh, well i got scouted." The blonde said with a huge smile on her face, "Even though girl bands are not my thing. I't's a start, I just have to get fit.. and more flexible so I would be able to dance as well as sing."Lee explained, "and Katie agreed to help me. You have no problem with that Mr sports teacher, right?" She smiled innocently.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:47 am

"Well then, condradulations miss. But if it something you do not like, why not just refuse and wait for a better offer?" Aramis asked. "It's no problem at all I guess. If your sister is okay with it I don't see that much of a problem. Aslong as you two don't trash the place." Alex joked at the end. answering LeeHi's queation.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:52 am

"I want to make a name for myself. I have to start somewhere don't I?" Lee looked at the pale haired male.

"I worry more about you trashing this place. That was how I got my first impression of you. Leaving a mess in here." Katie folded her arms.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:03 am

"but people would know you as the girl in that girl band." He looked up and down the girl, "Instead of that rocker chick look you are going for."

"I am sorry about that. and you do know that." Alex said with a grin mimicking the girls pose.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:12 am

Lee let out a sigh. What Aramis was saying was true.There was a high chance that the agency would change her image, make it more cutesy girly. "Besides I've only been scouted, there could be a chance that I don't get the spot or I could always drop out if I don't feel like it's the right thing to do." She turned to see how her sister was going. Sure enough the girl was close to getting annoyed. Time to lighten up the mood."You two look like a married bickering couple." She joked.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:20 am

Armais couldn't help but let out a small laugh at the girls comment about his older brother. Alex on the other hand was close to going red.This is practically my class room. I do worry that a bunch of troublesome girls may ruin this place." He quickly said the first thing that came to his mind.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:17 am

Katie looked at her younger sister in horror. Did she just hear the girl right? Did LeeHi just call her and Alex a married couple. Armais seemed to have found the joke funny, while the second victim of the joke Alex did not seem pleased at all. His face going red could mean embarrassment, which was highly unlikely or anger/annoyed which seemed more likely. She bit the bottom of her lip, if it wasn't for her sisters comment she would have come up with a witty comeback for Alex's comment.

Seeing her sister was feeling awkward Leehi spoke up, "My sister would never do something like that and i'm sure you know it." She wrapped an arm around Katies shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:41 am

"I know that," Alex snapped, he was really digging a hole for himself this time. What a glorious thing of the Lord of all vampires to do, "I just don't trust the others involved as much." He replied calmly, yet inside he worried that he would lose what little friendship he had with the human girl.

Aramis looked at the two girls, unlike her sister, Katie seemed to be more shy and could possibly have socializing issues, since she seemed to be scared that if she opened her mouth she would create an argument and have Alex hate her. The biting of her bottom lip was the sign that she didn't feel comfortable. "I'm sure your sister would never do an act like that too. She seems to be too responsible to make a mess and just leave it." He smiled hoping to make Katie relax more.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:36 am

Katie showed a light smile with her lips, t lest the brother who she only just met could make a better judgment then Alex after meeting for the second time already.

"Responsible, that's the best word to describe both of my sisters." Lee nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:18 am

"Now you are making me feel bad." Alex said, "I didn't mean to insult you in anyway." He added hoping that he could gain her trust again.

Aramis smirked as his brother struggled for words to use. The Lord of all vampires was lost with words to a mortal girl.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:23 am

"It's okay." Katie smiled looking down, "I sort of understand what you mean." She said not looking up and wishing that someone would change the topic soon or really anything to happen that can change the current topic.

"We should call Mia over. That way you have the approval of all sister, or maybe just me."

approval to what. Katie looked at her sister in horror, they were not a couple. Her and Alex were just friends, maybe not even that since they barely knew each other, "i-i'm sur-re she i-i-is to busy to come here."
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:27 am

Aramis covered his mouth with his left hand to hold the laughter in, with the corner of his eyes he looked at his older brother who was speachless. "You know what I have some busness to attent to, so i'll be going for a while." Alex said before he could go red, yes he did have feeling for the mortal, but both him and his brother know that it is against their family law to fall for a mortal. Aramis watched as his older brother left the room.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:49 am

"Lee, why did you say that?" She whispered when he left, leaving her alone with her sister and his brother Aramis.

"Please, your sister LeeHi knows all the signs of a guy that has a crush. They all indicate to you." She answered with pride.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:38 pm

Alex leaned against the gym wall. What was he thinking, obvioulsy it was Katie, Katie laughing, Katie emabressed, Katie by his side. Why did she have to be a a mortal. He turned around and punched the wall behind him. Why did have these feeling for her.

"It's getting dark, would you like us to give you a lift home?" Aramis asked the girls, sencing his brother mood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses Empty

Back to top Go down

A day in the GYM - BBRoses
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nekos World :: Education (the learning place)-
Jump to: