The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 Vote_lcapA day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 Voting_barA day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 Vote_lcapA day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 Voting_barA day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A day in the GYM - BBRoses

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:47 pm

"I guess soo, Mia would probably throw a fit since I didn't tell her where were goin-" She started casually.

"But you told me you told her!" Katie interrupted with a hint of worry in her voice.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/KPOPWORLD1
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:51 pm

"This way then." He said as he lead the girls out, "The car is just around the corner." He eplained taking the long way so that Alex could have some alone time and join them at the car when they are ready.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:48 am

"Ill be back in a moment.. i um forgot something." Katie bowed quickly and then ran around the corner, she stopped when she saw Alex, "i'm really sorry. I didn't think she would say something like that. Please forgive me. I don't know why, but I feel guilty about it all." At the start she looked into his eyes but towards the end all she could do was squeeze her arm and look down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:52 am

Alex was surprised to see her and surprised to hear what she said. Looking at her body language he could tell that she did not feel comfortable like he did. Taking a quick breath he smiled at her, "It's not your fault, your sister just has a mind of her own, but you are not responsible for her actions." The reason he smiled was so that she could smile back and relax a little, he loved Katies smile.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 2:05 am

"Still, I am really sorry. We will be leaving now." Katie said as she quickly rushed back to where her sister and Aramis were, "Ready." she said as she moved a strand of hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 7:08 am

Alex was about to tell her to wait, but instead he slammed his fist into the wall and sighed as she left him. He was annoyed at himself, annoyed that he had feelings for a mortal, annoyed that he couldn't tell her, annoyed he couldn't have her. Taking a deep breath he let him self lean against the wall and slide down it.

Aramis smiled"It should be arriving her shortly, surley young girls like yourselves should drive in style." He smiled as a black limo appeared infont of them.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 7:32 am

"Wow someone is rich."Lee bats her eyes at Aramis hoping to gain his attention, "So, what do you do for a living to afford this. Surely this, said meaning the limo, "Isn't something that comes out of a teachers pay check." She giggled as the doors open. Grabbing Katie's hand she pulled her and her sister inside the limo, "Yup, this is nice." She nodded.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:34 am

Aramis just smiled lightly at Lee's comment, he was warned about the younger sisters flirting habits. once the girls were seated he looked into the distance to see if his older brother, the future ruler of the vampire realm would be joining them, he had gathered not but hoped that alex would return, "I'm glade you like it." He said when he heard Lee's comment, "It seems my dear older brother will making his own way home." He said as he looked out the window, "So would we be dropping you two off at the bar you worked at?" He asked,n ot sure on where to take them.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:08 am

"Yes please, and to thankyou I would love to give you a shout." Lee smiled as she moved closer to him, "You should call Alex and tell him to join us. since three is a crowed and four should do just fine." Leehi supported the idea of her sister and Alex being together and Aramis had grabbed her attention, yet deep inside she had a feeling that she had zero chance, but giving it ago wouldn't hurt at all.

"Lee, please. They may have more important things to do. We thankyou for the lift." Katie said quickly, she didn't like it when her sister tried to flirt her way to get things, mainly when she had to sit there with her.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:41 am

"A free drink, I can not refuse. Thank you for your kindness." Aramis said with a light bow of his head and a small smile. He did have other plans, however he wanted to know more about to human his brother liked. so far the girls seemed nice, he would have approved it if it wasn't for status. As for Annie, she would give her ago, Anna would refuse like it was the plague and as for the others, well Armin would be curios and Artemis would just go with the flow; unless she would cause trouble.

After a few minutes of Alex walked off to his car, he took a deep breath clearing his mind of her. He started the car and backed out, next minute he found himself parked outside the bar, he drove there without thinking. and he knew why, she was there. maybe it was because he knew that he could never be with her, maybe that was the reason why he couldn't clear his mind from her. The bar looked busy. He knew that there was on thing in there that could help him clear his mind. Closing the door to his car and locking it he walked inside and ordered for himself a couple of drinks.

"Well ladies, it seems we have arrived." Aramis said as the doors opened for them.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:47 am

LeeHi came out first and Katie not too far behind, "Thank you." Katies said once again to the driver and Aramis. Lee had lost count on how many times her sister said thanks, "Well, I'll go and find us some seats." she said before darting of.

Inside the blonde looked around, she was about to approach Alex's table, however something about his mood around him put her off, just for now. She walked by towards a table not to far from his and waited for the others to join her. She hoped that Alex would notice them and join them at some point, that way it didn't look like she was forcing things.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:09 am

"We shouldn't keep your sister waiting." He said inviting Katie to walk with him to the bar, "She is a lively one, I wonder what the other one is like, more like you, or her?" He asked once she joined him on the short walk to the entrance. He ad already spotted the car that his brother was using today, he was now curious if Alex was waiting foe her, or had come here to one of the places that she commonly goes to without thinking.

Alex smiled as the waitress placed two drinks on the table looking confused that the second person was not there. He pulled the two drinks closer to him and started to drink from one. He lifted he eyes towards the door as light shined through, someone was about to enter.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:58 am

Katie quickly caught up with him, Mia, she isn't like either of us. for triplets we are complete opposites." Was her reply to his question, "She is mature older sister who will most likely be the most successful out of all of us. She has her dreams and goes straight for it." She continued as they walked in. The bar seemed busy and when her eyes adjusted to the light she spotted him. She quickly looked away hoping to find her sister. She was grateful that her sister hadn't seated with him, maybe she didn't eve notice him.

"Over here." LeeHi called out when she spotted the two.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 4:53 am

alex watched her, he saw her look at her, he saw her walk away. Who would have thought that it hurt to looked at like that. He screwed up and he knew it. He sighed as he took a sip of his drink and spotted his brother Aramis go with her to a nearby table where the blonde triplet sat, waiting for them to join her.

Aramis pointed towards the direction LeeHi was calling from and walked towards the table. He payed no attention to his older brother sitting alone with two drinks for himself. "It seems you are busy today." He said as he sat down on a free seat at the table.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 5:01 am

Katie followed behind Aramis to the table where her sister was seated at, it wasn't to far from where alex sat, she had a feeling that Lee knew he was there and picked a nearby table on purpose. she sat down between her sister and Aramis.

"I think there is a famous band playing tonight, not just a local one." Lee said to aramis.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 9:51 am

Ah, yes. Aren't you in band too LeeHi, do you also play here?" Armais said remembering an earlier conversation when they were still at the school. And what better way to start a conversation then to find a topic the girl was passionate about. the night was still young and he had plenty of time to learn more of the middle twin.

From where he was sitting Alex could hear them talking, he kept Katie in the corner of his vision as he moved on to his second drink. HE was interrupted when a woman in a knee length tight black dress with a V cut sat in front of him, "I thought I'd see you here dear brother." She said as she moved her pale purple hair over her shoulder.

Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 9:58 am

"I am,"Lee smiled proudly, "Your looking at the lead singer of Little Rock. It's not a big band, but in this small town it is pretty close to one." She continued, "We don't play here often, it's more of an underground gig." she shrugged.

Katie didn't know why, but when she was the beautiful girl in the black dress sit across Alex, her body tensed up. She knew that she shouldn't care, but it was hard when they guy she may be developing feelings for was sitting with someone she could never compete with.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 10:10 am

Aramis nodded along to what Leehi was telling him, he notice Katie tense up and looked at his brother, "Ah my older sister is here now." He said motioning to Anna, "I never knew she came to places like these."

Anna took alex's drink before he could drink it, "since I spotted you I thought I'd come and say hi." she smiled sweetly, "Plus to tell you they have set a date for the ball. Mother is hopping that one of the true blood girls would gain your attention. I think we are lucky that there are still some of them out there, that we get a choice, instead of one of our siblings." She turned her head towards where her other bother, "What is he doing with those mortal?" she asked slightly disgusted, mortals were not something she was a fan of.

"I see," Was all he said with a heavy sigh, "Aramis is just socializing with them. i highly doubt he would think of brining one home as a wife. He said answering her question, but he could see himself brining one home.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 11:53 am

LeeHi's head turned at the word sister, she was curious what a female one of them would look like, "Wow, she looks really pretty." she said,"I'm guessing she has red eyes too right."

Katie felt her shoulders fall down with relief, she couldn't think why though, "How many siblings do you guys have?" she asked curious on how big their family was. She remembered Alex mentioning his littler sister the first time they met, but that was about it. Apart from recently meting Armais and seeing another sister.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 6:46 am

"Six." He replied, "and soon our cousins will be staying with us. They are like siblings to us at times." He added, vampires had large families, their motto s 'Family is blood' so to have a strong family it was nesseery for them to have a big close family who would be at each others backs.

anna tuned to look at her younger brother and the two girls, "Good." she smiled then turned back to Alex.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 12:52 pm

"We have more. Twin older siblings, triplet younger brothers and a younger sister." Leehi said proudly, "But we only just bet you." she said jokingly, sticking her tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:30 am

"That indeed is a large family." Armais chuckled.

Just at the moment a group of drunks walked in. Anna and Alex already knew they were vampires, and drunken vampires were not a good thing, as they would attack anyone for blood.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:39 am

"Excuse me, but I think i'll go and freshen up a bit." Katie smiled lightly as she stood up. with a slight bow she walked towards the toilets. The bar was filled with people and she was surprised that she hadn't bumped into anyone until she walked into a group of drunken new comers.
Back to top Go down
Alex Krasnyee
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Alex Krasnyee

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:55 am

The vampire grinned at the at the girl, "Hello sweaty,your a pretty one and a tasty one I mighty guess." He said as he grabbed Katie arm.

Aramis was about to say something when he was the vampire grab Katie but his brother bet him to it, "Let her go now." He said in a strict yet loud voice as he walked up to them.

"come on your highness, sharing is caring." the drunken pulled Katie closer to hiself and let his fingers crawl up and down her neck with a cold smile plastered onto his face.
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 10:17 am

Katie tried to pull back as the man grabbed her, but his grip was to strong and she was trapped, she was thankful when alex approached them, clearly not amused, however it didn't seem to do much the man pulled her closer and she felt his nails lightly scratch her neck. she tried to pull back bust she couldn't move. The bar fell silent.

Lee wanted to jump out of her seat, but the look on Armis' face made her think twice, "Those guys, who are they? They called your brother your highness. What going on, Armais my sister is there, I can't just sit hear and do noting." She looked at the white haired man for advice, she knew she couldn't handle this alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day in the GYM - BBRoses   A day in the GYM  - BBRoses - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A day in the GYM - BBRoses
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nekos World :: Education (the learning place)-
Jump to: