The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 Voting_barMentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 Voting_barMentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Mentally Lost~ (berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:37 am

Lucas looks at him "you need to calm down.. Everything is fine.." He flips his eye patch down and walks past him.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:32 am

Jax looked at the boy oddly still cluching his chest as the boy walked by. He didn't show any signs of panic Jax was good at hiding things. So how did the boy know.
Jax spun around completely and called after the boy. "How did you know?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:04 pm

Lucas looks at him and points at his eyes patch. "that's how.." He chuckles and smiles "see ya in class pretty boy.." He throws his hands behind his head and keeps walking.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:32 pm

Jax was confused by what he meant by his eye patch. And did he just call him pretty boy? Jax didn't know if he should be worried or not. He only had the boy last period so he waited patiently till that time came. When he entered his last class he sat by the kid. "Are you like saying your eye patch has super powers or soome thing." Jax asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:36 pm

Lucas smirks and looks at him. He raises his eye patch showing a eye with colors spinning around it. "yes.." He flips his patch back down.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:41 pm

Jax looked at him curiously and started to observe. Jax was good at figuring people out. He was silent for about five minutes staring at the boy. Finally he spoke. "You put the eye patch on not because your eye is unique but because it's a complete pain to see things through your eye that people do before they do it. You can't control it."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:45 pm

Lucas looks at him "I can't help it the colors never stop spinning so I leave to eye patch on.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:55 pm

"Oh you are probably wondering how I knew that...unless you know that too about me. What I am." Jax sighed. He didn't expect to meet someone who wasn't necessarily human.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:59 pm

Lucas chuckles "you analyzed me.. Am not sure what you are I don't have that power Ethan could tell you.. He's my brother.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:04 pm

Jax only nodded. "I am not human at all there is no human blood in me. I don't think me analyzing people is honestly a power." Jax sighed and slumped down in his seat. "I just think anyone could do it...it's just I had a lot of time alone to learn how to do it..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:09 pm

Lucas nods "well am going to sleep.." He puts his hat over his face and his feet on the desk.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:12 pm

Jax looked at him strangely. The boy was confusing. He was a bit hard to figure out but it was alright, Jax shouldn't pry anyways by analyzing. Jax waited for the class to be over and when the bell rang the same thing happened again and it reminded him of that terrible sound in the realm he was stuck in. Jax tried to stay calm till it was over and left the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:20 pm

Lucas wakes up and catches up with jax "why do you get nervous when the bell rings?"
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:23 pm

"How did you.." Jax noticed the eye patch was up and everything. "Oh never mind...I....never told anyone...I really don't know if I can talk about it..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:30 pm

Lucas shrugs "don't worry about it.." He throws his hands behind his head. "well there's my bro bye bye jax!" He chuckles and starts to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:32 pm

"Bye," Jax mumbled. He noticed the other boy. They looked nothing like brothers... Jax just shrugged it off and started to walk home.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:40 pm

Zero yawns and stretches. He sniffs jax "you smell like a vampire. "
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:55 pm

"Wait I smell like what!?!?" Jax said worried. "How?" He looked at his father worriedly. He just walked through the door and his father was already investigating him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:58 pm

Zero looks at him "did you make a friend?"
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:09 pm

"Sort of...I don't know..why?" Jax asked curiously.

White looked happy. "Jax you are starting to evolve!" She hugged him.

"That's a strange way of putting it.." Jax mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:12 pm

Zero chuckles "that's good.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:16 pm

Jax sighed ever since school started all he wanted to do was sleep till the next day. "I'm going to go eat and lay down," Jax said walking into the kitchen.
"Is something wrong?" White asked following him into the kitchen.
"It's nothing..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:27 pm

Zero sighs and yawns down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:06 pm

White looks at Zero. "You aren't up to anything are you Zero? Vampire smell really?"

Jax quickly ate and then went to his room to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:09 pm

Zero looks at her "I've killed enough vampires to know what they smell like.. I was just pointing it out.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mentally Lost~ (berry)
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next