The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A killers return (berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A killers return (berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A killers return (berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A killers return (berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A killers return (berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A killers return (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A killers return (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A killers return (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A killers return (berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A killers return (berry) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA killers return (berry) - Page 2 Voting_barA killers return (berry) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A killers return (berry) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA killers return (berry) - Page 2 Voting_barA killers return (berry) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A killers return (berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

A killers return (berry) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A killers return (berry)   A killers return (berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:51 am

munto follows him silently.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A killers return (berry)   A killers return (berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:54 am

In the darkness of the alley hardly anything was visible. Jack grabbed his sword and the woman's sweet nothings stopped. The sound of something, or someone, falling on to the ground was heard soon after.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A killers return (berry)   A killers return (berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:57 am

munto growls and glares at him. he appears in front of him "lets see whats under your cloak.." he holds out his hand and a light sword appears.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A killers return (berry)   A killers return (berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:01 am

Jack's face, even with the light sword, didn't seem to be visible. This wasn't because the light sword wasn't affective, no, it had lit up a decent portion of the alley. The reason it wasn't working was because Jack was using magic. More specifically shadow magic, which is why his face wasn't visible, he was basically masking it. Jack turned and walked away from the dead woman and Munto as if nothing had happened. He resumed his whistling.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A killers return (berry)   A killers return (berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:08 am

munto grabs his collar "tell me why you kill women?!"

miku runs into the alley way with seven other men that belonged to muntos gang.

munto growls "miku get out of here!! why can't you listen to me ever!!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A killers return (berry)   A killers return (berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:11 am

Jack was silent. When he saw Miku he smirked. He disappeared into the shadows and soon reappeared behind Miku and held his sword to Miku's neck. "No one get's away from Jack..." Jack said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A killers return (berry)   A killers return (berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:13 am

miku screams "let me go!" she shivers badly in fear.

munto growls "let her go!" he charges at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A killers return (berry)   A killers return (berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:16 am

"Tch, so careless.." Jack laughed and got the blade close enough that there was a thin red line along where the blade was on Miku's neck.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A killers return (berry)   A killers return (berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:23 am

miku closes her eyes and tears run down her face.

everyone freezes and they look at munto. munto growls and glares at him "let....her...go..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A killers return (berry)   A killers return (berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:28 am

Jack smirked and let go, but the sword stayed where it was against Miku's neck, more shadow magic. "There, I let go."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A killers return (berry)   A killers return (berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:28 am

munto growls "dont be smart! get the knife away from her neck!!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A killers return (berry)   A killers return (berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:29 am

"Only if you and none of your goons follow me back to my home." Jack bargained.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A killers return (berry)   A killers return (berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:43 am

munto growls "fine..besides i have an idea of who you are anyway.." he smirks
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A killers return (berry)   A killers return (berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:06 pm

Jack stayed silent and grabbed the handle of the sword before slowly swiping. The thin red line didn't get any thicker, so he wasn't cutting her neck any deeper. When the sword was removed he began whistling again and disappeared seemingly into thin air, his whistling couldn't be heard.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A killers return (berry)   A killers return (berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:11 pm

miku falls to the ground and cries. she curls up on the ground "he's so scary..."

munto runs to her and picks her up. he disappears and appears in the house "i'm sorry miku.. i didn't protect you.." he hugs her tightly and puts her to bed and puts her to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A killers return (berry)   A killers return (berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:15 pm

Jack returned home. And sighed in relief letting his shadow magic disguise fall, letting his face be seen again. He walked in front of his fireplace and looked at the mantle. Jack looked at one of the pictures. One of them was a wedding photo of Ian and a woman.
"Hard to believe it was just one mistake and you were gone..." Ian said taking off the cloak. As far as the outside world knew his wife was still alive, even if it had been a year sense they were robbed at gun point...
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A killers return (berry)   A killers return (berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:19 pm

munto looks out the living room window. he didn't want to bring his brother ren into this, he didn't want to use his evil powers either. he sighs and sits down "how am i going to deal with this guy with no help.." he runs a hand through his hair "i guess maybe i should leave him be for miku.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A killers return (berry)   A killers return (berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:24 pm

"I promised that I would slay demons until I found the one who killed you.. It's just a shame they turn back into their human forms when they die.." Ian said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A killers return (berry)   A killers return (berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:27 pm

munto looks at the ceiling "it seems weird.. but this kinda reminds me of something yuji said.." he frowns at the thought of his father. he waves his hand "Whatever... its not important i'll just go talk to the police for miku in the morning.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A killers return (berry)   A killers return (berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:29 pm

Ian went to bed and fell asleep when his head hit the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A killers return (berry)   A killers return (berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:32 pm

munto stays awake all night and heads to the police station when it was early morning. he sighs "i can't believe i let her almost get killed again.. but this time i couldn't do anything.." he runs the back of his head annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A killers return (berry)   A killers return (berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:33 pm

Ian got up at his usual hour, which was about the time the sun started rising. He got dressed and headed to the police station.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A killers return (berry)   A killers return (berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:35 pm

munto closes his eyes as he thinks and walks. he was almost to the police station.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A killers return (berry)   A killers return (berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:37 pm

Ian got to the police station and sighed as he sat down at his desk.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A killers return (berry)   A killers return (berry) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:39 pm

munto walks in and stretches. he pops his neck as he thinks of what he was going to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A killers return (berry)   A killers return (berry) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A killers return (berry)
Page 2 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next