The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A legend Reborn (Berry) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A legend Reborn (Berry) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A legend Reborn (Berry) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A legend Reborn (Berry) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A legend Reborn (Berry) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A legend Reborn (Berry) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A legend Reborn (Berry) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A legend Reborn (Berry) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A legend Reborn (Berry) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A legend Reborn (Berry) Vote_lcapA legend Reborn (Berry) Voting_barA legend Reborn (Berry) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A legend Reborn (Berry) Vote_lcapA legend Reborn (Berry) Voting_barA legend Reborn (Berry) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A legend Reborn (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

A legend Reborn (Berry) Empty
PostSubject: A legend Reborn (Berry)   A legend Reborn (Berry) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:03 am

Kusanagi walked along the trail to the shrine he had seen in the distance a while back. Kusanagi looked up at the shrine. "Wonder if anyone's here..." He said to himself as he walked up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A legend Reborn (Berry)   A legend Reborn (Berry) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:09 am

nao smiles as she walks out and sees someone at the shrine. she walks up to him "hello can i help you?"

Saikita was walking around misaki asked her to find a shrine that could make her something speical.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A legend Reborn (Berry)   A legend Reborn (Berry) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:11 am

Kusanagi bowed seeing Nao. "Hello young ma'am." He smiled warmly. "I saw the shrine a while off and was wondering if maybe there was a room that I could spend the night in?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A legend Reborn (Berry)   A legend Reborn (Berry) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:15 am

nao smiles "of course.. i'm sure grandma won't mind.." she giggles lightly "my name is mao by the way.."

the grandma comes out with a scarf on. "i'm going to go find a girl thats looking for something special i'll be bac later with her.." she walks off.

nao waves to her "bye grandma!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A legend Reborn (Berry)   A legend Reborn (Berry) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:18 am

"Thank you, Nao." Kusanagi smiled warmly to Nao's grandmother. "Be safe madam."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A legend Reborn (Berry)   A legend Reborn (Berry) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:23 am

nao smiles and giggles "oh whats your name sir? i'll make some dinner tonight ok.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A legend Reborn (Berry)   A legend Reborn (Berry) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:24 am

"My name.. It's Kusanagi. Very nice to meet you Nao." Kusanagi said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A legend Reborn (Berry)   A legend Reborn (Berry) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:30 am

nao bows "i'll show you to your room kusanagi.." she takes him to the extra house that she stays in seperate from her grandma. "you'll be staying in my room i hope thats not a problem kusanagi.."

saikita blinks as she sees a women walking up to her. she smiles and walks over "do you know where the shrine is ma'am?"

the grandma smiles "yes i've come to take you to it.." she begins to lead saikita to the shrine.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A legend Reborn (Berry)   A legend Reborn (Berry) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:32 am

He blushed lightly. "Your room, are you really sure that that's okay misses Nao?" Kusanagi asked. He had called her misses on the count that he thought she must have already had someone, he thought she was too cute not to have someone,
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A legend Reborn (Berry)   A legend Reborn (Berry) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:35 am

nao blinks and blushes "uh you don't have to say that.. i don't really have someone.." she thinks for a moment unsure. she might have forgotten when grandma had to fix that bump on her head. she looks at him and giggles "and its fine that you have my room.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A legend Reborn (Berry)   A legend Reborn (Berry) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:37 am

"Really? You don't have anyone..? Your too cute to not have anyone.." Kusanagi said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A legend Reborn (Berry)   A legend Reborn (Berry) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:44 am

nao blushes deeply and giggles as she looks at the ground "thank you.." she smiles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A legend Reborn (Berry)   A legend Reborn (Berry) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:46 am

"I don't mean to embarrass you if I am.." Kusanagi said. "I'm just telling the truth.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A legend Reborn (Berry)   A legend Reborn (Berry) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:52 am

nao giggles and smiles "thank you kusanagi.. i'm going to go start on dinner.. if my grandma comes back could you tell me.." she walks to the kitchen.

the grandma takes a break "we're almost there dear.. i'm sorry if i'm to slow.."

saikita smiles "its fine miss.. i am just to happy you came to help me.." she bows to her and waits for her.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A legend Reborn (Berry)   A legend Reborn (Berry) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:57 am

"Okay." Kusanagi nodded. "I'll let you know Nao." Kusanagi smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A legend Reborn (Berry)   A legend Reborn (Berry) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:03 am

the grandma eventually brings saitika to the shrine.

saikita smiles "miss you should rest a bit i can wait a day.."

the grandma smiles "thank you.. your so sweet.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A legend Reborn (Berry)   A legend Reborn (Berry) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:06 am

Kusanagi saw Nao's grandma come back. He went to the kitchen. "Nao, your grandma is back." Kusanagi said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A legend Reborn (Berry)   A legend Reborn (Berry) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:12 am

nao smiles "alright thank you kusanagi.." she puts a lid on her pot and walks out. she bows as she looks at saikita. "hello i'm nao its nice to meet you.."

saikita smiles and bows "i'm saikita.. its nice to meet you nao.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A legend Reborn (Berry)   A legend Reborn (Berry) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:14 am

Kusanagi headed out to greet the new guest as well. "Hello young ma'am." Kusanagi smiled warmly to Saikita.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A legend Reborn (Berry)   A legend Reborn (Berry) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:16 am

saikita blinks and smiles at him and bows. "hello sir my name is saikita.. do you work at the shrine as well?"

nao giggles and shakes her head "no he is another guest that is stayinging here. his name is kusanagi.. you two can hang out while i go make more food.." she runs off to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A legend Reborn (Berry)   A legend Reborn (Berry) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:18 am

"It's very nice to meet you Saikita." Kusanagi smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A legend Reborn (Berry)   A legend Reborn (Berry) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:24 am

saikita smiles and giggles "i guess she didn't know i was coming.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A legend Reborn (Berry)   A legend Reborn (Berry) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:26 am

"I'm sure it's alright." Kusanagi chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A legend Reborn (Berry)   A legend Reborn (Berry) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:30 am

saikita smiles and giggles "so what are you doing here?" she sits down on the step.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A legend Reborn (Berry)   A legend Reborn (Berry) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:34 am

"I'm resting for now, I plan to move on to the next town tomorrow morning... Maybe you would care to accompany me? It would be my pleasure to have such a pretty woman with me." Kusanagi smiled warmly and sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A legend Reborn (Berry)   A legend Reborn (Berry) Empty

Back to top Go down

A legend Reborn (Berry)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next