The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMoonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 Voting_barMoonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMoonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 Voting_barMoonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Moonlight (lelouch)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:28 pm

Lelouch roared in pain, but didn't straggle, he just stared blankly into her eyes, show no fear, but pity
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:34 pm

Anna's heart leaped when she noticed him staring at her... She jumped letting him go landing right beside but keep down even though he probably could hardly move from loss of blood... What the hell was that feeling!!! Her hert started to race he would'nt stop looking at her... tears streamed out of her eyes...
What the hell is this!!! she wiped her eyes...she never cried...
Back to top Go down
http://alkharidmafia.forumotion.com
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:58 pm

Lelouch lay there for a few moments, before whispering, "I see.....". He struggled to sit up, but manged it, he then placed his head on her shoulder, he couldn't really move his arms, "It's alright...." he whispered softly, as strength was leaving his body
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:00 pm

Anna started to freak out... "who says its ok to someone after they tried to kill them.." she sobs.. she holds on to him hoping he doesnt die.. she lurches in pain and moans her heart was throbbing..." what the bloody hell is this feeling..." she cried out in pain.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:10 pm

Lelouch could feel his life slipping away, he could barely hear her, "That's...for ...you....to...find out...I...wish...you...luck" his words were soft, gently, as he gave her a small smile
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:13 pm

"Your not dying!!!!" Anna screamed...she did nto know why she was feeling for this young man but it was bothering her very badly...she bit into her wrist making him drink her blood...it would bring up his strength again and probably change him but she was hoping that wouldnt happen she liked him just the way he was...
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:21 pm

Lelouch felt a warm liquid touch his lips, he slowly drank it, and he started to feel a warm feeling inside him it slowly took over his body. He knew she did something for him, but he didn't know what, "...Thank...you..." he said softly, still feeling weak
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:31 pm

Anna just sat there in silence waiting for him to heal....before he fully healed she thought maybe she should run away for what ever these feelings were could leave and he can go on with his life...she only sighed...
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:34 pm

Lelouch was breathing, but very softly, he reach out and grabbed Anna, "Please stay..." he pleaded, as he could slowly feeling hie wounds closing, and his strength returning
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:45 pm

"No I'll just end up hurting you..." Anna whispered. She tried to move away but he had a firm grip...she just sat there in guilty silence as he started to heal all the way...
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:16 am

Lelu moved to lay in her lap, his cloths soaked in blood, "Then I'll just get stronger...." he said as he smiled, and his hand lightly touched her cheek
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:40 am

Anna sat there just staring into his eyes thinking of her past life as a human...she wondered what his was like...
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:44 am

Slowly his breathing returned to normal, as his strength did, he stared back in to her eyes, "Are you okay?" he asked softly, still laying in her lap
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:56 am

"yes I'll be fine what about you?"
Anna thought about what his life was like maybe...she wished she had her life back...
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:58 am

Lelu smiled, "I'm glad, I was worried about you" he said warmly, "I've been better, but I'll make it" he said, couldn't help but wondered what was install for him
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:01 pm

"why would you worry bout me?" anna thought taken aback.. no one ever even looked at her so why would some one even worry over her?
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:04 pm

"Your eyes.....them seemed so lonely.....as if no one cared for you....I want to change that...." he whispered, but it wasn't just that, she seemed to be in trouble when they meet, but it look like that was over, and he was glad
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:06 pm

Anna's heart started th hurt again she crouched over in pain...she could not tell if it was suppose to be a bad or good feeling..."why are you so nice to me when i had just tried to hurt you...." she whispered in shock.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:12 pm

Lelouch smiled as he pulled himself closer to her, and whispering, "....Because I know you didn't want to hurt me.......your a kind person....but you've been carrying a large burden for a long time.......I just want to help you..... so you never look at me with those eyes...."
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:16 pm

Anna moved away crying.... she hated herself...did'nt he know what he was getting himself into..she would always thirst for blood.....blood...her stomach started to churn...she didnt get enough...she would ignore it she wasnt going to hurt this boy. she'd have to find blood elsewhere....but then she felt guilty she didnt want to hurt another person so she would just starve herself if that's what it took...
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:22 pm

Lelouch noticed something in her eyes, "Something wrong, isn't there?" his word were filled with worry, "If you tell me, I might be able to help" he said, as he moved to sit up
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:28 pm

She back away some more..."no you cant help i cant hurt anyone anymore...im so thirsty though...." anna sat there away from him...
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:33 pm

"Thirsty?...." Then it hit him, "Blood" he said softly. Lelouch moved over to her, and hugged her tight, "Drink up, since I'm human i'll be able to stave of your thirst, and now your blood also flows though my vains, I'll be fine" he whispered softly to her, as he pushed her mouth to his neck, "....This way no one will get hurt.......not even me....."
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:34 pm

"no," she whispered... "i can't... i shouldnt have even done this too you...your part of what i am now ive ruined you.." she started to cry again.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:39 pm

Lelouch held her more tightly, "then let me be last.....I'm willing to give my body to you, so no more innocent people will get hurt......so please drink....other wise the cycle will just continue..." he whispered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight (lelouch)
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next