The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 Vote_lcapMoonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 Voting_barMoonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 Vote_lcapMoonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 Voting_barMoonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Moonlight (lelouch)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:42 pm

Anna sighed and nodded sadly... she bit into his neck and drank.....
Back to top Go down
http://alkharidmafia.forumotion.com
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:36 pm

He grunted in pain, as he gripped her tight, but he was happy that she accpted him
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:47 pm

Even though now that he was half demon and could recycle his blood quicker she did'nt want to drain him all the way...but it was too late then she watched as the last few droplets started to multiply themselves and he was filled with blood and life again...
"I'm not just going to sit here and let you be my blood bank..." she said sadly
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:53 pm

Lelouch panted lightly, the pain quickly disapeared and so did his wound. "I dont mind, it didnt hurt that much, and I feel fine" he said softly, as he hugged her "Were in this together, so I'll accpet your burdens"
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:44 pm

"No I just met you I can't do this too you...." she whispered..."dont you have a life...a family?...a home...?"
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:05 pm

Lelouch bowed his head, "Actually.....I have none of those things....I just drift from place to place......I have no one, and n place..." his words were soft, but sad
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:31 pm

Anna looked down at him sadly..."What....why?"
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:38 pm

"Parents passed away.....And I left......it was too painful to stay......It's just the life I lead...." he said softly
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:50 pm

"But I can't let you near me... I'm a horrible person...I still don't know why I'm feeling for you...why your still alive..." Anna started top cry... she felt like hurting something killing something...she didn't want him to be like her....
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:56 pm

Lelouch looked up at her, and wiped her tears away, "I know your not......I'd be dead if you were....." he said softly, he wanted to help her, she was been alone for so long, and so was he
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:02 pm

"I can't let you near me.....I can't bring you in this dark world!!" she hissed...rage boiling inside her but not at the boy...she was angry at herself...
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:05 pm

"Then let me bring you too the light" he said softly, not showing any fear
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:10 pm

Anna crawled ten feet away from lelouch. "No!!!, I belong here," she snarled... not being able to control herself her rage let out..."I belong to Satan I enjoy taking people's lives....but....you..." she fell to the ground the emotion flooding her again...she moaned in pain and growled shaking uncontrollably.... "why are you doing this to me!!!" she screamed at the boy crying.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:17 pm

Lelouch stood up with fierce eyes, "Do you really? Can you sit and tell me that's what you love to do?" his words were cold and harsh, but she needed to snap out of it, "If that's what you want to do with your life, then kill me now! Because I won't stop you trying to help you!"
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:20 pm

"You cant change a demon!" she hissed...."not as cold-blooded as me!" she pounced on him but did not attack him instead she tried something...something that was bothering her....she kissed him...her heart started killing her....she understood her feelings but before he could react she disapeared in the shadows...
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:25 pm

Lelouch stood there for a moment, "She kissed me....." he said slowly before coming to his senses, "Anna! wait!" he said as he chased after
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:36 pm

She hid among the shadows...running as fast as she could back into the forest...her heart started to hurt again which made her trip a cupple of times but her short black skirt and tank top kept her well hidden among the shadows...
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:41 pm

Lelouch ran hard, looking for her, her cloths were dark, which didn't help. "Damn it" he swore, if he listened closely he could just hear her run though the woods, he turned and sprinted in that direction, he need to catch her, failure was not an option. He ran hard, chasing her
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:44 pm

She growled...he was gaining on her....that's when she felt like there was a force feild in front of her and her heart bursted as if saying....you aint going no where...."no," she whispered...she couldnt go near him but her body layed there shaking and frightened...she tryed to get back up but it was too late he was right there....
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:53 pm

Lelouch finally reached her "Anna" he said softly, he then keeled next to her, and with out saying anything, he kissed her softly. "Are you really that scared of changing?" he whispered softly, as he help her up, before hugging her tightly, as a tear ran down his cheek. "I was worried about you...." he said softly
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:56 pm

"You don't understand how do you change something you've been doing for over 4,000 years...." she sobbbed....she was shaking and scared...and in lelouch's arms it felt funny but good...she just didnt want to hurt him...
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:09 pm

Lelouch held her tightly in his arms, "Because I was the first to stop and see you as a person.....You don't want to hurt people.....you don't need to be scared......as I'm here, everything will be fine....." he whispered softly, he could feel she was scared and shaking, he was trying his best to comfort her
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:28 pm

Anna stayed in his arms trying to keep herself calm. Was she going to accept him? Why should she? He would just be a walking blood bank because she'd need to feed every night...and like he was going to let her go kill...she breathed in deeply...she still felt his arms around her which made her heart start to hurt again...
ssscccrccch sssscccrrrhhh
Anna almost jumped...somebody or something was in the woods....

Spoiler:

(the spoiler is what anna is suppose to look like...)
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:06 pm

Lelouch slowly let her go, as he felt that something was near by, "You hear that?" he asked softly
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:17 pm

Anna looked to see her husband... standing arms crossed... "What the hell are you doing!!!"

Anna hissed and pushed Lelouch behind her crouching in a fighting position... why did he have to come...he hasn't bothered her in almost a hundred years so why now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (lelouch)   Moonlight (lelouch) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight (lelouch)
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next