The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
cry of the soul  - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
cry of the soul  - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
cry of the soul  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
cry of the soul  - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
cry of the soul  - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
cry of the soul  - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
cry of the soul  - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
cry of the soul  - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
cry of the soul  - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
cry of the soul  - Page 8 Vote_lcapcry of the soul  - Page 8 Voting_barcry of the soul  - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
cry of the soul  - Page 8 Vote_lcapcry of the soul  - Page 8 Voting_barcry of the soul  - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

cry of the soul

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

cry of the soul  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:33 am

"To me it's sort of normal, but since i have control over water, it feels fresh... if that makes sense." She answered, she really didn't say, but she did know she couldn't live without it.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:30 am

"Yea, I sort of understand" he said thinking hard, be Lelu figured it was one of those things that you need to experience to fully understand, but he was curious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:09 am

"So whats your plan?" She asked, wondering how far he would go to gain magic.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:26 am

"I'll hunt them down and kill them" he said with murderous grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:05 am

"And what will that gain you?" she laughed, "You hunt them all down and kill them and then all the magic users will be gone."
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:24 pm

Lelouch just laughed, "I was kidding, but has far as it takes" he said smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:07 am

"Well thats good then." She smiled, "So where are we starting?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:10 am

Lelu gave a wide grin, "I don't know" he said proudly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:16 am

Arisa sat on her seat cross legged, "Well this part of the town looks old. Maybe they have a book shop we could check out." She suggested as she looked out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:40 pm

Lelouch gently smiled at her, 'This is why I keep you around, I don't have to think as much, but thats like best option" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:39 am

Arisa laughed, "Come on thinking not that hard." she said s he got off her seat, "Well shall we start hunting this place down? She asked
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:14 pm

Lelu stood up too, "Sure" he said simply as he headed off in a random direction
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 8 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:55 am

Arisa quickly folowed him, "Hey, um... do you know where we are going?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 8 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:48 am

"Not a clue" he said, still with a childish grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 8 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:58 am

Arisa laughed, "As long as we don't get lost." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 8 EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:40 am

"Don't worry, we'll be fine" he said as he kept walking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 8 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:03 am

"Well do you do have a point there. After all you do have a water mage tagging along with you." she laughed.

Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 8 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:59 am

"I'm pretty strong too" he said as he pouted a little
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 8 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:32 am

"True" she said slowly, "You did win in that fight since I cheated a few times and used magic."v She said as remembered the multiply times she used her magic in that mock battle.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 8 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:21 pm

"Yea, not as strong as you.......yet" he said with a smirk, as he continued to walk down allys and streets, still not finding anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 8 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:27 am

Arisa laughed at the yet part, "Well then i'll just have to keep trying and become stronger so that 'yet' won't happen." She smiled as turned a corner.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 8 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:01 am

Lelu pouted, "If you get stronger, then so do I" he said like small child
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 8 EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:03 am

Arisa moved forward, "Well, we would just have to wait and see in the future then."She smiled
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 8 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:57 am

"I guess so, but I will beat you, just you wait" Lelouch said, as a grin appeared on his face, "One of these days"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:39 am

"We will see about that." she smiled as she stopped at a dead end and look up at the building in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

cry of the soul
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next