The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
cry of the soul  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
cry of the soul  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
cry of the soul  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
cry of the soul  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
cry of the soul  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
cry of the soul  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
cry of the soul  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
cry of the soul  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
cry of the soul  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
cry of the soul  - Page 2 Vote_lcapcry of the soul  - Page 2 Voting_barcry of the soul  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
cry of the soul  - Page 2 Vote_lcapcry of the soul  - Page 2 Voting_barcry of the soul  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

cry of the soul

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

cry of the soul  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:55 am

Arisa looked at him, "See another reason why not to let smokes kill. The world can be pretty at times."She said as she leaned on the railing.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:57 am

"Sometimes" he repeated, but she was right, he sighed and enjoyed the view
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:30 am

She twirled her index finger in small circles while grinning as a small orb of water popped out of the water and floated just a few centimeters above the water. Then after a while a few more can up. Soon the water orbs traveled across the lake, almost like they were dancing over the lake.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:45 am

He watched in awe as the water started to dance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:49 am

"You probably already guess that i wasn't human when we first met right?" she asked, "This is what I can do anything with water." she said and then looked at him. an idea popped in to her, "Ask and I'll make it, well try to anyway, I'm still learning."
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:59 am

"Hmm how about a dragon?" he asked, he said staring at he water
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:21 pm

"That's the one thing I'm great at." She said as she lifted her hands in the air. The orbs of water all joined together and slowly it turned into a water dragon."You like?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:24 pm

Lelu clapped, "That's awesome" he said happily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:34 pm

"Great." she said as she motioned it to fly above them. Some people looked up at it shocked while others ignored it or looked slightly annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:35 pm

Lelouch just watched impressed with her skill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:21 pm

Arisa looked at a empty space the was in the park and motioned it land there. Then she brought her middle finger and index to bet lips and whispered something under her breath, and at that moment the water dragon turned to ice,"This way it can watch over the people. And also it will last much longer in this form. " She said.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:03 pm

"Are you some kind of artist?" he asked, looking closely at the sculpture
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:10 pm

"Sort of,"She shrugged, "All I have to do is picture it in my head and then yeah. It's sort of hard to explain how it works but the best way to do describe it is magic. But is does take a lot of concentration and heaps of practice." She said as reached down to get a bottle of water out to drink.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:23 pm

"Oh, that's so cool, wish i had something like that, but i have a katana" he said looking down at it, "All I need" he said with a smile. The katana was precious to him, a gift from his late grandfather
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:59 pm

"I think using a weapon is better then having a power because it shows the persons power what they are able to do with out the help of magic." she said.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:05 am

Lelu thought for a moment, "I get were your coming from, but i can can't make ice dragons, now can I?" he said with a smirk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:11 am

"Hey if it involves water then I can do it. I guess a dragon in a battle would be handy." she smiled, "But this power is a great defense."
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:16 am

Lelouch thought about his battles, and how a dragon would have been really handy, "Really? how good?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:22 am

"Well I can create anything out of the water, so I can separate myself from the enemy or just strangle them, or create a large wave of water to knock them off their feet.It all works " she said while thinking back on the times she used those things.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:24 am

"Oh.." he said, "Well...I can....stab my enemy...." he said weakly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:28 am

"I can do that too." she smiled, "Using magic is like a cheat card. I try my best to use it only when needed."
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:38 am

"So it's a last resort...." he said thinking "....That would make fighting more fair"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:49 am

"It does, plus it allows me to considerate more on my surroundings then creating something and controlling it." she said
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:25 am

"If you ever need a training partner, I'll gladly help" he said with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:27 am

"Really?" she asked almost jumping up and down with excitement, "Your willing to teach me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cry of the soul    cry of the soul  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

cry of the soul
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next