The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) Vote_lcapHey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) Voting_barHey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) Vote_lcapHey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) Voting_barHey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) Empty
PostSubject: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 4:45 pm

Gero flops down on the couch in the hidden spot under the bridge in the new district. He stretches and laughs lightly "This is so awesome.. Hey would someone go check things out make sure no other gangs are around.."

Amatsuki laughs and smirks "Yeah right I'm so not doing it.. Besides I have to go get my nails done.. I'll be back.." He leaves the gang hide out.

Fukuwa gets up and walks out of the hide out to check things out. He looks around slightly but doesn't really see any sign of a gang.

Shira laughs as he gets up "I'll be back boss.." He walks over and kisses Gero on cheek playing around. He gets jumps out the window and heads into town.

Ask sits by Gero and smirks "This new hide out is awesome I hope no one brings people back with them.. But if they do let's mess with them!!" He laughs and turns on the tv.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 5:01 pm

(Just to figuring out any predetermined planning who to you have in mind for each other? Or do you want things to go naturally and see where the chips fall? :3)

Art sighed leaving the club for the day. He had been given the rest of the day off because he wasn't feeling to great. He was in some blue jeans and a gray shirt. Yori, Katsuo, Kenta, and Razz were going with Art to be sure that he got home safely.

Kenta was really only going with the others because he wanted to skip work for once, it was cutting into some of his gambling. He wore his usual outside clothes, a blank black shirt and blue jeans.

Yori and Razz had volunteered to help Art get home, since they were supposed to work together today for the stage they had worn the same clothes: plain blue shirt and dark purple jeans.

Katsuo had been dragged into taking Art home by the owner because he, the owner, knew that Razz and Yori might end up losing track of Art if they saw something at a store that they liked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 5:23 pm

(see were the chips fall xD)
Amatsuki sighs as he swings his feet and hums as he gets his nails done. He looks at one of his hands that was already done. "They look so amazing.." He takes walks out once his nails were done "I'll see you in two weeks.." He winks and giggles putting his glasses back on "To easy.." He laughs and frowns when he sees Shira walking his way.

Shira smirks and laughs when he sees Amatsuki "Look at what I found." He bows "The Queen of the gang.. Is your nails all done?" He puts Amatsuki in a head lock and mess up his hair but gets flipped quickly "Oi.. Can't you take a joke.."

Fukuwa lets out a soft groan as some light gets into his eye. He bumps into Razz and falls to the ground. He opens his eye and look at Razz and writes in the air 'Sorry..' He gets up and dusts himself off.

Ask and Gero watch tv in the hide out.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 5:35 pm

(lolz, okay X3)

As expected Kenta, Yori, and Razz broke off from the group. Yori went to break up, what he thought was, the fight between Amatsuki and Shira. Kenta had gone with Yori, but only to try to get the two fighting even more.

Razz looked to see Fukuwa. Razz smiled warmly. "It's okay, no need to worry. My name is Razz, what's yours?" Razz asked kindly.

Katsuo stayed with Art and followed him to his home, which was an apartment building next to the new bridge. "You live here? This is my building.." Katsuo said a little surprised to find out that he and Art lived in the same apartment complex.

"Really..? Cool.." Art smiled warmly and covered his mouth. He felt like he was going to throw up. Katsuo quickly took Art under the bridge so he could throw up.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 5:48 pm

Fukuwa looks at him and blushes lightly. He writes in the air 'My names Fukuwa..'

Shira blinks and looks at the people who came over. He smiles and waves at them "Hey.." He laughs as Amatsuki stomps on his face.

Amatsuki glares at Shira "You don't get to talk!! Your in trouble, I'm so telling Gero you messed up my hair!!" He looks at Kenta and Yori "Hello.." He smiles at them and giggles cutely.

Gero and Ask blink as some people walk into their hide out. Gero gets up and quickly takes Art to the bathroom not wanting him to get sick in the living room.

Ask pins Katsuo to the ground "Why are you here? Who are you two?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 5:57 pm

Razz giggled. "It's nice to meet you Fukuwa." Razz smiled warmly and held out his hand for Fukuwa to shake.

"Are you okay?!" Yori asked crouching down to see Shira.

"A cute little attention seeker I see." Kenta chuckled and nipped Amatsuki's ear. "Your a pretty cute one. And you have a nice girly frame at that too." Kenta whispered sensually into Amatsuki's ear while squeezing his butt. Kenta always did anything he wanted to, especially in public and even more in crowded places.

Art thanked Gero for taking him to the bathroom so he could throw up. He threw up into the toilet.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. I don't know what's going on here." Katsuo said a little confused. "He's my friend who got sick at work and me and the other..." Katsuo sighed sounding a little annoyed. "I'm guessing there aren't another three guys like me and Art here, you know, furry, buff, tall."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:08 pm

Fukuwa looks at him and then his hand. He slowly shakes it but takes his hand quickly back. He bows 'I should head back home.. I'm sorry for bumping into you..'

Shira blinks and looks at Yori. He smiles at him "I'm fine.."

Amatsuki smirks and giggles "Well thank you.." He lets go of Shira and fixes his clothes "Your pretty cute too.. I think I'll take you home.." He kisses Kenta and smirks more.

Gero pats his back and gets some water "Here you go I think I got some medicine if you want it.." He smiles at him warmly wanting him to feel better.

Ask smirks and chuckles "Nope just you and your buddy.. So tell me your names.. I'll let you go when boss comes back.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:14 pm

Razz smiled warmly and hugged Fukuwa lightly. "It's okay if your shy."

Yori smiled. "Okay.. That makes me feel better."

Kenta picked up Amatsuki and kissed him deeply and lustfully. "You won't be sleeping tonight, or walking right for a month." Kenta smirked.

"Thank you. I think just some water and me laying down will do some good though." Art smiled warmly and took a sip of the water.

"Figures they'd walk off... They know their way back to their homes it'll be alright.." Katsuo said more for himself. "I'm Katsuo, and my friend is Art."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:22 pm

Fukuwa blushes and pushes him away embarrassed. He looks away 'You shouldn't hug me..'

Shira sits up and stretches. He chuckles and laughs "You shouldn't worry about me I'm like a tank.."

Amatsuki giggles and moans into the kiss "Oh really that gets me excited.." He nips Kentas lip.

Gero smiles "You can lay in my bed.." He pats his head "I'm Gero, I'm the boss of the NicoDrago Gang.."

Ask chuckles "Your friends sound like fun.. I'm Ask.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:27 pm

"Why shouldn't I hug you..?" Razz asked curiously.

"Okay.." Yori said still a little concerned.

Kenta chuckled. "Maybe we should just start now then." Kenta smirked biting Amatsuki's lower lip. "You have a cute body, so why not show it in sweat outside?" He smirked.

"Are you sure I can lay in your bed..?" Art asked blushing.

"Ask what?" Katsuo said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:37 pm

Fukuwa shrugs 'I don't know if I like you enough to hug you..'

Shira gets up and stretches "See all good besides Amatsuki is weak.." He dodges a rock that Amatsuki throws at him. He laughs and moves behind Yori "We should leave before they make me vomit.."

Amatsuki rolls his eyes at Shira "Shut up.." He looks at Kenta and giggles "I don't care as long as it's with you.." He smiles at him and nips his neck. He blinks and sighs "But we should go somewhere there's something I can't let people see.."

Gero nods his head "Yeah I normally fall asleep on the couch anyway.." He holds out his hand "I can carry you if you still don't feel well.."

Ask sighs and looks at him annoyed "Ask is my name stupid.. I'm the joker of the group.." He pinches Katsuo cheeks and smirks.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:41 pm

Razz smiled warmly. "That's okay, just get to know me better."

"Um, okay.." Yori said not sure where to go exactly. He started heading to where his apartment is.

Kenta smirked that was key to him. Kenta quickly took Amatsuki to an alleyway behind a movie theater and started to strip Amatsuki.

"Okay.." Art blushed holding Gero's hand and standing up.

Katsuo blushed when Ask pinched his cheek. "Okay.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:53 pm

Fukuwa blinks and looks at him blushing. He looks away not sure what to do for once.

Amatsuki blushes and looks at Kenta giggling. "You sure no one will see us here?" If his symbol was seen by another gang member Gero would kill him.

Shira chuckles "Hey let's go to my place! It's more fun that way.." He kneels down "Here hop on!"

Gero picks him up and walks into the living room "Ask get off pinning people is more Shira job you don't have to do the Aces job.." He chuckles and smiles "Their fine anyway.."

Ask sighs "Aw your no fun boss.." He gets off of Katsuo and goes to the couch with a bored look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:09 pm

Razz chuckled. "Let's go on a date tonight then." Razz chuckled.

"I'm sure, this is part of your gangs territory after all." Kenta smirked and started to strip.

"Um.. Okay.." Yori said. "Are you sure you can lift me.." Yori asked.

"You okay Katsuo?" Art asked.

"I'm good." Katsuo said getting up. "But the other three are somewhere else. Razz and Yori are probably together and going home for a free day off, and Kenta probably has someone bending and spreading in an alley or in the street for him." Katsuo said sitting down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:20 pm

Fukuwa looks at him and blinks 'I have to check with the boss first to make sure it's ok..' He blushes lightly making sure the tape wasn't coming off his mouth.

Amatsuki blinks and looks at Kenta a little surprised. He giggles and looks at Kenta "So you knew huh?"

Shira blinks and looks at him "Of course I'm sure.. I'm not weak trust me.."

Gero takes Art to his room and sets him on the bed. "there you go is it comfy?"

Ask chuckles listening to him "Your group sure is interesting so are you a gang leader or something?" He smirks at him putting on his glasses.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:27 pm

Razz smiled warmly. "It's okay. And why do you have tape on your mouth anyway? I bet you have a cute mouth." Razz smiled kindly.

"Yep." Kenta smirked. "I already knew who you were Amatsuki, plus the 500 bucks to rent out the back room all night a while back made it easy to remember you." Kenta smirked. Kenta was standing naked in the alley now and clearly turned on. He pointed to his member. "Now get busy."

"Okay.." Yori said getting on Shira's back.

Art blushed lightly and nodded. "Thanks.." He took a sip of the water and kissed Gero on the cheek.

"We're not a gang. We just work for a... club in town." Katsuo said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:40 pm

Fukuwa blushes and looks away slightly 'I can't talk so I put tape or something like a mask on it so I don't try to talk..'

Amatsuki laughs and smirks looks at Kenta. "Oh I feel so special that you remember me.." He leans down and starts to suck on Kentas member. He wanted to tease Kenta.

Shira gets up and start to run to the hide out.

Gero chuckles and smiles at him "Your pretty neat.."

Ask chuckles as he looks at him "Oh a club cool.." He smirks at him and kisses his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:54 pm

Razz smiled warmly. "Okay."

Kenta wasn't moaning yet. "If you want to get me to moan, then your going to have to try a lot harder than that. And teasing me isn't going to get that." He smirked.

Yori held onto Shira.

Art blushed. "T-Thanks.."

"Yeah.. I guess.." Katsuo said blushing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 8:00 pm

Fukuwa starts to walk 'follow me..'

Shira comes into the hide out through the window "I'm back!! I brought a friend.."

Amatsuki looks at him and blushes lightly. He pouts slightly "No fun.." He giggles and takes off his glasses "I guess I'll try harder than.."

Gero chuckles and smiles "No problem.." He kisses him lightly "You should sleep.."

Ask looks at Shira and chuckles "Your so in trouble.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 8:06 pm

Razz nodded and started following Fukuwa.

Yori looked around the room. "Hey Katsuo." Yori said nonchalantly.

"Hey Yori." Katsuo said just as nonchalantly.

Art blushed really deeply when Gero kissed him. "o-Okay.." Art said embarrassed.

Kenta smirked and helped Amatsuki to his knees. He ran a hand through Amatsuki's hair and thrust his member hard into Amatsuki's throat suddenly. "I better not feel any teeth or that month of not walking right is going to be a month of not talking too."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 8:19 pm

Fukuwa walks to the bridge 'Wait here..' He walks into the hide out.

Shira sets Yori down and smile "No I won't see he knows that guy so it should be fine.. Hey Fukuwa.."

Gero walks out and blinks seeing more people. "Hey some of my people are back and their are more people here.. Hello.." He smiles and goes to the kitchen to start cooking.

Amatsuki blushes deeply and moans softly. He looks at him cutely and nods his head giggling softly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 8:27 pm

Razz nodded and waited.

Yori went into the kitchen to see if he could help.

Art soon fell asleep in Gero's bed.

Katsuo kept watching TV.

Kenta kept being rough and forcing Amatsuki to deep throat him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 8:41 pm

Amatsuki blushes and moans softly though he didn't like how rough he was being treated. He glares at Kenta slightly.

Shira sits down and chuckles softly "Hey I'm Shira.. Your cute.." He smiles at Katsuo.

Gero looks at Yori and smiles "I'm Gero.." He points to his shirt and chuckles "What's your name?"

Ask looks at Shira and puts him in a head lock "Go away.. No one wants to torments you right now.."

Fukuwa blinks and looks at everyone. He smiles lightly at Gero and asks about the date. He walks back out to Razz 'he said yes..'
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 8:46 pm

Kenta got a less rough but still kept having Amatsuki deep throat him.

Katsuo blushed being called cute. He didn't know what to say.

"I'm Yori." Yori smiled warmly.

"Cool." Razz smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 8:58 pm

Amatsuki smiles lightly and moans more. He was getting turned on.

Shira sighs and giggles softly "So he's still cute.."

Ask throws Shira and moves Katsuo to the far end of the couch "there stay away from each other.."

Gero smiles "Nice to meet you Yori so are your friends not able to eat certain things?"

Fukuwa blushes lightly 'so where are we going?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next