The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 14 Vote_lcapHey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 14 Voting_barHey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 14 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 14 Vote_lcapHey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 14 Voting_barHey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 14 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 5:56 pm

"You look so much cuter without the tape." Razz smiled warmly and kissed Fukuwa.

Yori held Gero's hand and took him out of the club.

Katsuo moaned into the kiss, still feeling really turned on.

Kenta smirked and kept ramming Amatsuki.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 6:50 pm

Fukuwa blushes deeply but kisses him back. He smiles lightly and looks at the ground. He leaves the changing room letting Razz know he wanted to go to a different store.

Gero blinks and looks at Yori. "Are you mad at me?"

Ask smirks "Want to go to the store and have some fun.."

Amatsuki blushes deeply and whines softly wanting more.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 8:58 pm

Razz changed back into his normal clothes and bought the lingerie that Fukuwa and he had tried on.

Yori shook his head. "No, i just wanted to get out of there.."

"O-Okay.." Katsuo said acting girly.

Kenta kissed Amatsuki deeply as he rammed him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 10:17 pm

Fukuwa smiles softly and blushes lightly when Razz buys the lingerie. 'Do you know a good store for clothes?' He looks at Razz.

Gero blushes "I'm sorry that, that happened.."

Ask smirks and takes him to the store. "Let's go.." He kisses him deeply.

Amatsuki moans into the kiss and clings to him. He cries out as he releases. He pants hard and blushes deeply.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 7:55 pm

"Yeah." Razz smiled warmly and took Fukuwa to a two story clothing store. "Take your pic of anything in here." Razz smiled warmly.

Yori kissed Gero lovingly.

Katsuo moaned into the kiss when Ask kissed him.

Kenta smirked and released in Amatsuki. "Very nice."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 8:25 pm

(I'm thinking about making my avatar into a character xD I was thinking of making her the autumn queen or something!)

Fukuwa looks at him and smiles 'Thank you..' He starts to look around the store alone.

Gero kisses him back and blushes deeply in surprise.

Ask chuckles and pulls away "Get whatever you want alright Katsuo.."

Amatsuki moans loudly and looks away as he pants. "Jerk.." He blushes deeply in embarrassment that he was broken that easily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 11:43 pm

(Sounds awesome! :3)

Razz followed Fukuwa, he knew some of the clerks were really pushy and he didn't want Fukuwa to feel threatened.

Yori blushed lightly and looked at the ground.

Katsuo blushed deeply, now that he was standing the bottom of the kimono was about as high up as it was when he was sitting before. He felt embarrassed and wasn't sure what to grab.

Kenta held Amatsuki lovingly close, making sure that he member was as deep in Amatsuki as possible.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 8:41 am

(i'll get to work on her tomorrow than!)

Fukuwa smiles as he sees Razz follow him. He hangs back and clings to his arm. 'Help me pick out my outfits.. I want you to like them..' He blushes and looks away slightly.

Gero tilts Yori head up by putting his finger under Yoris chin. "Why did you kiss me?"

Ask licks his lips as he looks at Katsuo. "Come on Katsuo quit being a tease.. No need to be embarrassed I'm right here.." He kisses his cheek and smiles.

Amatsuki blushes deeply and moans lightly feeling how deep Kenta was. He purrs happily and smiles snuggling against Kenta.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 1:16 pm

Razz kissed Fukuwa lightly. "Okay." He smiled warmly.

"Because I really like you.." Yori said blushing.

"Okay.." Katsuo said still blushing and holding Ask's hand, he was still acting girly. Katsuo seemed to enjoy acting girly too.

Kenta snuggled up against Amatsuki, keep his member really deep in him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:55 am

Fukuwa smiles and walks around letting him choose the outfits.

Gero blushes lightly and looks at him. He smiles and kisses him softly.

Ask chuckles and follows him around the store picking out a few things for him.

Amatsuki shivers with pleasure and blushes lightly. He closes his eyes to try and act like he was asleep to mess with kenta.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 4:46 pm

Razz picked out some outfits that he thought that Fukuwa would look really cute in.

Yori kissed Gero back and blushed lightly.

Katsuo went into the changing room when he thought that Ask had gotten enough sets of clothing.

Kenta kissed Amatsuki's cheek sweetly and closed his eyes. Kenta kept Amatsuki close and his member deep in Amatsuki as Kenta started falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 10:20 pm

Fukuwa smiles at him and pulls him into the changing room. He starts to get undressed wanted to try on the things Razz had picked out.

Gero smiles "I really like you too Yori.."

Ask kisses Katsuo deeply and starts to mess with him. "So sexy.."

Amatsuki smiles feeling Kenta kiss his cheek. He so loved being here with Kenta. He purrs as he falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 5:27 pm

Razz smiled warmly and handed Fukuwa the clothing.

Yori hugged Gero

Katsuo moaned lightly when Ask started messing with him. He tried on one of the clothing sets that Ask picked out. It was a denim mini-skirt and a black shirt that exposed his midriff.

Kenta easily fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 2:36 am

Amatsuki wakes up a little later and smiles at Kenta. He smirks and giggles as he gets an idea. He moans softly as he starts to ride him.

Gero smiles and hugs him back. "I really like you~" He blushes deeply looking away. "Uh.. coul.. could I be bottom?"

Ask smirk and kisses him deeply. "Cute~ You think I'd look cute in something like that?"

Fukuwa takes the clothes and goes into the changing room pulling Razz with him. He blushes as he tries to put a show on for him while he changed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14