The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 Vote_lcapHey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 Voting_barHey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 Vote_lcapHey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 Voting_barHey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 8:56 pm

Fukuwa smiles and laughs softly. 'Then I'll let you pick out my new outfits.. I don't shop..'

Amatsuki squeaks softly and blinks looking at Kenta. He frowns and pulls the sheets over his head. He was once again mad at Kenta. He rolls on his side since his butt hurt a little still.

Shira blushes and kisses him back. He starts ramming him unable to control himself.

Gero smiles "Mine was good but it's better now that your here.." He laughs lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 11:47 am

The woman took Razz and Fukuwa tot the back of the shop. There was a large collection of  black, purple, pink, and white lingerie in lots of styles. "Take your pick." The woman giggled and left Razz and Fukuwa to themselves.

Kenta held Amatsuki close and held him in a spooning position.

Art moaned loudly into the pillow and bit it a little.

Yori blushed. "Thanks.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:58 pm

Fukuwa blinks and blushes deeply. He looks at the ground embarrassed.

Amatsuki blushes and looks at Kenta. He thinks for a while "I want to stay with you.."

Shira chuckles softly and releases.

Gero smiles and kisses him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:00 pm

"It's okay.." Razz kisses Fukuwa's cheek. "Feel free to look around as much as you like."

"Okay.." Kenta said.

Art moaned into the pillow and released.

Yori blushed at the sudden kiss and held Gero close and kept the deep kiss going.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:11 pm

Fukuwa blushes and looks at Razz nodding his head. He starts to look around but pulls Razz along to help him choose.

Amatsuki blinks and raises and eyebrow "You should sound more happy!"

Shira smiles and kisses Art.

Gero moans softly into the kiss and chuckles when he pulls away. "Your so cute.. Let's serve everyone dinner then go somewhere fun.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:14 pm

"I think this would look good on you." Razz smiled warmly picking out a 3 piece purple lingerie.

"I am." Kenta smirked lightly and started grinding against Amatsuki.

Art kissed Shira lovingly.

Yori blushed lightly and nodded. "Sounds good."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:27 pm

Fukuwa looks at Razz and blushes 'You think so?' He giggles softly 'I'll try it on I guess..'

Amatsuki blushes and moans softly as he feels him grind against him. "That's good cuz if you weren't I'd be upset.."

Shira smiles and pulls out "We should get dressed dinner will be ready soon.."

Gero smiles and hands him some bowls of food. "Could you see how many people are home? I'll give you more bowls when you come back then I'll get the drinks ready.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:32 pm

Razz smiled warmly. "Go ahead."

Kenta smirked lightly and rubbed Amatsuki's butt.

Art nodded. "Sure."

Yori nodded. "Yeah." Yori went out of the kitchen and counted. He knew that Art and Shira were there and he was sure that Razz and Fukuwa were coming back. He went back to Gero and told him the number.

Katsuo went out to Ask's car. He was still dressed in just a thong, and a tie. He couldn't find where his regular clothes had gone.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:43 pm

Fukuwa smiles at him and goes to the changing room. He changes into the lingerie and blushes lightly looking in the mirror.

Amatsuki blushes and giggles softly. He kisses him deeply and nips his neck "I'm not going to get let you get any more.." He smirks as he plays hard to get.

Shira smiles and kisses him deeply as he gets dressed.

Gero smiles and gets the drink ready. "Will you tell everyone to come get their food and drinks when they want to.."

Ask blinks and looks at him. He laughs lightly and sighs softly "Here.." He hands him his old kimono he had in his car.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:48 pm

Razz hugged Fukuwa from behind seeing him in the lingerie. "You look so cute.."

Kenta kissed Amatsuki deeply back. "Trying to play hard to get?"

Art kissed Shira deeply back and got dressed.

Yori nodded. "Yeah." Yori went out of the kitchen and told everyone about dinner.

Thanks." Katsuo smiled warmly and put on the old kimono, it was up a little past his knees.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:57 pm

Fukuwa blushes and looks at him 'Thank you..' He smiles and kisses him softly.

Amatsuki smirks and giggles "Yes I am.."

Shira smiles "You know you missed a great game.. Next time I'll come get you before the game starts.. I have a track meet tomorrow.. I'd like to hear you cheer for me.."

Gero smiles and grabs Yori hand when he comes back "Let's go!"

Ask smirks "You look so cute.. Get in I'll get you some clothes.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 4:00 pm

Razz kissed Fukuwa softly back and smiled warmly.

Kenta smirked and started licking around Amatsuki's body.

Okay." Art smiled warmly and held Shira close.

"Cool." Yori smiled.

Katsuo blushed. "Thanks.." When Katsuo sat in the car the kimono was only an inch away from showing Katsuo's crotch.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 4:17 pm

Amatsuki shivers softly but bites his lip. He smirks and grabs Kentas face "No no.. I said no Amatsuki for you.."

Fukuwa smiles at him and giggles 'Will you help me choose an outfit to go with this?'

Shira smiles at him "Let's go get dinner.."

Gero pulls him to a cool club that he had heard about. "This place is suppose to be awesome!"

Ask smirks and kisses him deeply "You look so hot.. I just want to eat you up.." He chuckles and rubs his crotch lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 4:29 pm

Kenta chuckled and kissed Amatsuki as deep as his tongue would go.

Razz nodded. "Yeah."

Art smiled. "Okay."

"Awesome." Yori smiled.

Katsuo blushed and moaned lightly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 4:40 pm

Amatsuki blushes deeply and moans into the kiss arching his back lightly.

Fukuwa giggles and starts to take off the lingerie.

Shira smiles and kisses him. "Let's see who can get there first.. Winner gets whatever he wants.." He laughs lightly and waits at the door for him.

Gero shows his ID and walks into the club with Yori. He looks around and smiles. "Let's dance.."

Ask smirks and chuckles softly. He kisses him deeply and looks at him "You want to have some fun before we go?" He licks his lips as he looks him over.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:04 pm

Kent kept kissing Amatsuki as deep as he could.

Razz giggled. "Mind if I look at some of this too?"

"Okay." Art chuckled.

Yori walked into the club and started dancing with Gero.

Katsuo nodded. "Yeah." Katsuo said acting a bit girly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:14 pm

Fukuwa shakes his head 'I don't mind..' He smiles at him.

Amatsuki blushes deeply and whines in want.

Gero smiles as he dances with Yori.

Ask laughs lightly and smiles at him "Cute.." He thought it was cute when Katsuo was acting girly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:16 pm

Razz smiled and kissed Fukuwa lovingly. "I'll be back." Razz said going off to look at some of the lingerie.

"You want Master now?" Kenta smirked lightly.

Yori smiled and kept dancing with Gero, occasionally grinding his butt on Gero's crotch.

Katsuo blushed. "Thank you.." Katsuo said still acting girly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:24 pm

Amatsuki blushes deeply and looks at Kenta. He looks away embarrassed "N-No way.."

Fukuwa gets dressed and waits for Razz.

Gero blushes lightly and smirks softly "Stop teasing me with that sweet butt.." He chuckles and rubs his butt a little.

Ask slides a hand into the kimono and slides his other hand into the thong.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:31 pm

Kenta chuckle and teasingly entered the tip and then took out the tip of his member in Amatsuki's hole.

Razz walked back out in a white sheer baby doll nightie. "You like?"

Yori giggled. "Then give me a punishment I'll never forget." Yori started to grind on Gero harder and wiggled his hips.

Katsuo blushed a little more and was getting very turned on.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 11:01 pm

Amatsuki blushes deeply and moans. He whines in want and glares at Kenta "Don't tease me!"

Fukuwa blushes deeply and nods his head.

Gero laughs lightly and kisses him "I can't punish you here.. And I don't want to leave yet.." He smirks and grinds against him. He blinks and glares at a guy that smacks his butt blushing lightly.

Ask smirks and chuckles "Someone getting turned on?" He pulls away to tease him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 11:09 pm

Kenta smirked and rammed into Amatsuki.

Razz giggled. "Thanks."

Yori pushed the guy who smacked Gero's butt. Yori almost immediately after got spanked really super hard by another guy, it made all of his hairs stand on end and made him jump and yip a little. It hurt like hell, but if it had been Gero instead of some other guy, Yori would've admitted that he liked it.

Katsuo nodded. "Yes.." Katsuo said still acting girly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 11:21 pm

Amatsuki blushes deeply and cries out. He clings to Kenta.

Gero blinks and looks at Yori when he pushed the guy that had smacked his butt. He blushes lightly but frowns when another guy made Yori yip. He grabs the guys arm and throws him into a wall "Don't touch him like that!"

Ask smirks "Then I shouldn't do anything else right?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 11:26 pm

Kenta smirked as he kept ramming Amatsuki.

Yori watched Gero.

Katsuo was really turned on. "Please, keep going.." Katsuo whined in want still being girly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 11:41 pm

Fukuwa smiles at him 'No problem!' He giggles softly, he takes off the tape to his mouth. 'I think I won't wear the tape for the rest of the day..' He blushes and looks at Razz.

Gero looks at Yori and blushes "I'm sorry.."

Ask smirks and chuckles "Alright.." He kisses him deeply and keeps messing with him.

Amatsuki blushes and moans loudly. He pants softly and nips Kentas neck leaving a hickey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next