The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 Voting_barHey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 Voting_barHey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:03 pm

Kenta kept going.

Katsuo was really blushing now. He still wasn't sure what to say. He got called cute a lot at work but the music was normally louder than the people so it made it easier to ignore them.

"Art is the only one with an allergy. He can't eat peanuts or else he get's really sick. That's why me and the rest of my friends were helping home, someone crumpled up some peanuts into a burger that he was eating." Yori explained.

"Anywhere you want." Razz smiled cutely and kindly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:15 pm

Amatsuki blushes deeply and moans loudly. He whines softly in want.

Ask looks at Katsuo and rolls his eyes "Don't you get called cute a lot?"

Gero looks at him "that's not very nice of someone to do.. Who did it?" His face seemed very upset.

Fukuwa looks at him 'I don't really go places? Where do you want to go?'
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:23 pm

Kenta smirked and quickly had Amatsuki bent over in front of him and rammed into Amatsuki.

"Yeah.. but the music at the club is usually loud so it's a lot easier to ignore the people and hear the music.." Katsuo said.

"Beats us. Probably Kenta though, he likes the backroom more than the stage and Art's been taking it a bit more recently. All Kenta is though is an attention whore- I mean hog!" Yori corrected himself. He didn't feel good using words like that.

"I don't really go places either.. why don't we go see a movie or something?" Razz asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 10:05 pm

Amatsuki blushes and moans loudly as Kent rams him. "Ah~"

Ask looks at him and laughs "So you never really been called cute that's so funny!"

Shira gets up and goes to Gero room. He blinks when he sees Art "Cool.." He leans down and kisses Art cheek.

Gero looks at him and chuckles softly. "Is Kenta one of your friends or can I send one of my guys to hurt him?"

Fukuwa looks at him and shakes his head 'movie screen lights hurt my eyes sometimes so how about in the park?'
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 9:50 pm

Kenta bit Amatsuki's neck and kept ramming him.

Katsuo blushed lightly feeling a little embarrassed.

Art blushed lightly in his sleep feeling someone kiss him.

"It's better to just let it go by. He's always like that, so doing something about it only makes things worse." Yori explained.

"Sure." Razz smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:51 am

Amatsuki blushes deeply and moans loudly "AH~"

Ask smirks and looks at Katsuo "You look so cute with blush on your face!" He tackles him down and laughs.

Shira smiles and chuckles softly "Cute!"

Gero sighs "If I see him I'm going to hit him.. I don't care.."

Fukuwa blushes and nods his head. He starts to walk and takes a deep breath. He looks at Razz 'Uh what should we talk about?'
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 10:38 pm

Kenta kept going and started spanking Amatsuki hard.

Katsuo blushed deeper.

Art was still asleep.

Yori sighed. "Go ahead."

"Anything at all." Razz smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 11:14 pm

Amatsuki moans but frowns when Kenta starts to get rough with him. "Hey don't be so rough I don't want any bruises or I'll bruise you.." He didn't care if he got hickeys but he hated bruises.

Ask looks at him "So tell me about yourself Katsuo.."

Shira looks at him and chuckles. He starts to tickle him.

Gero smiles and keeps cooking. "Would you take some drinks out to everyone?" He looks at Yori.

Fukuwa blushes and looks at him. He takes out a mask and takes off the tape and puts on the mask.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 10:35 pm

"Fine." Kenta said biting Amatsuki's neck. He kept going but stopped spanking him. He wasn't as fun sober to Kenta.

Katsuo's blush started to fade. He started talking a little about himself.

Art pulled the cover up over his head. He wanted some sleep.

"Sure." Yori smiled warmly.

"I was right, you do have cute lips." Razz giggled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:06 pm

Amatsuki blushes deeply and moans softly. He purrs softly and smirks looking at Kenta out of the corner of his eye.

Ask smiles as he listens to him.

Shira chuckles and stands up. He gets some new wrap and goes into Gero bathroom.

Gero smiles "Thanks your a big help just like Fukuwa.."

Fukuwa blinks and blushes deeply looking at the ground. 'You uh really think so?' He was really embarrassed, he had never been told that before.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 10:09 pm

Kenta kept going.

Katsuo soon finished. He was careful to leave out his brothers and why he worked at the club.

Art pulled the cover back down and wrapped his arms around a pillow to help him sleep. It looked like he was cuddling with the pillow.

Yori giggled. "I try." He smiled warmly and cutely.

"Yes I do." Razz smiled warmly and kissed the mask where Fukuwa's lips were.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 10:43 pm

Amatsuki blushes deeply as he finally releases. He pants hard and runs a hand through his hair.

Ask smiles "That's pretty cool.." He stands up and stretches "Lets go find Amatsuki.."

Shira walks out of the bathroom and looks at Art. "Aww so cute!" He moves the pillow and cuddles up to him.

Gero smiles and checks the food "It's almost done.."

Fukuwa blushes deeply and looks away a bit embarrassed. He combs the hair down on his eye and looks at Razz slightly. He looks around and runs to the playground when they get to the park. He jumps on the swing and smiles behind the mask.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 12:51 am

Kenta released in Amatsuki. "Still nice and tight as I remembered." Kenta chuckled.

"Kenta is probably dealing with him given the odds.." Katsuo sighed.

Art held Shira close and snuggled up to him.

Yori started to pass out some drinks to everyone in the living room.

Razz chuckled and pushed Fukuwa on the swing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 2:45 am

Amatsuki blinks and blushes lightly as he moans. He looks at Kenta and sticks out his tongue smirking. "Of course.." He giggles and sighs lightly trying not to pant.

Ask looks at Katsuo "So it's almost dinner time and I'm not letting him be late again.. Boss works hard making us food.. So come on.." He grabs Katsuo and starts to drag him.

Shira smiles and giggles lightly. He takes a deep breath "Dinner smells good.." he blinks and takes a sniff of Art "or maybe it's him.."

Gero hums and closes his eyes as he stops cooking and just lets the food simmer since not Amatsuki wasn't in the hide out yet.

Fukuwa blinks and looks at Razz blushing lightly. He writes in the air "Uh thank you.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 6:11 pm

Kenta kissed Amatsuki as deep as his tongue would go, which was a little longer than a normal tongue.

"Okay.." Katsuo said following Ask. He blushed lightly being a little forced to do this, he liked it a little..

Art held Shira close. Art's hard on was poking Shira's stomach.

Yori went back into the kitchen since he had handed out all the drinks.

Razz smiled warmly and kept going, not pushing Fukuwa hard, but enough to get him a little higher.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 11:23 pm

Amatsuki blushes deeply and moans into the kiss. He clings to Kenta feeling lust that he didn't understand. But he didn't really care right now.

Ask stretches and walks to the kitchen "I'll be back soon boss.." He waves and grabs Katsuos hand and leaves the hide out after making sure no one was snooping around.

Shira blinks and looks at Art blushing a little. "Well uh.."

Gero looks at Yori and smiles getting up. He starts to dance with him a little.

Fukuwa looks back at Razz and blushes. He jumps off the swing and takes off his mask. He looks at the ground embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 8:58 pm

Kenta kept kissing Amatsuki deep as his tongue would go.

Katsuo followed Ask.

Art kept holding Shira close. He soon started to rub his hard on against Shira and moaned a little.

Yori chuckled lightly and started to dance with Gero.

Razz went over to Fukuwa.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 12:38 am

Amatsuki blushes deeply and whines in need. He moans loudly and clings to him more.

Ask looks at Katsuo "So where would your person be hiding?"

Shira blushes deeply and shivers slightly. He pins him down and giggles "You should tease me.."

Gero smiles and chuckles "Your good at dancing.."

Fukuwa looks at Razz when he comes over.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:28 pm

Kenta kept making out with Amatsuki as deep as his tongue went.

"Let's check shops." Katsuo said. He figured that Kenta would have Amatsuki bent over a sink or a counter.

Art started waking up. "Hmm..?"

Yori giggled and kissed Gero on the cheek. "Thanks." Yori smiled.

Razz held Fukuwa's chin, looking at Fukuwa's face. He blushed lightly and kissed Fukuwa on the lips lightly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 11:45 pm

Amatsuki blushes and pulls away panting hard "Ah.."

Ask nods his head "Alright.. Sounds good.." He grabs Katsuo hand and drags him "So what shops would he be in most likely.."

Shira smiles "Your so cute.. So now tell me your name before I have fun.."

Gero laughs lightly and kisses Yori cheek back. He stops dancing and sits down.

Fukuwas eyes grow wide as Razz kisses him. He pushes away after a moment and covers his mouth embarrassed. He looks away at the ground, he'd never been kissed before.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 11:48 pm

Kenta chuckled and dug his claws into Amatsuki's butt a little.

"Probably clothing stores. Look more for the lingerie shops, if anything that's probably a best bet." Katsuo said holding Ask's hand.

"Art.." Art said still waking up and a little confused.

Yori giggled and sat down next to Gero.

Razz looked at Fukuwa. "I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have done that.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 11:59 pm

Amatsuki moans again and looks at Kenta lustfully "Quit teasing me!"

Ask nods his head and heads to the store. He blushes lightly walking into the first one. He keeps his head down "You see him any where?"

Shira smiles and kisses him deeply "That's a neat name I'm Shira.."

Gero looks at him and smiles "Uh you might want to go check on your friend Art.. My Ace is uh in the room.."

Fukuwa looks at him slightly his face red 'It's fine..'
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 12:03 am

Kenta chuckled and bent Amatsuki over and started to lick around his backdoor and started teasing him more.

Katsuo looked around not really embarrassed at all. "I don't hear anyone so I think we can move onto the next store."

Art blushed and his eyes opened fully awake. He looked at Shira. "Um.."

Yori smiled. "Art is a heavy sleep. Believe me, I've tried my fair share of times to wake him up."

Razz looked at Fukuwa. "Are you sure..?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 12:14 am

Amatsuki whines and moans outs lightly. "Come on quit teasing!"

Ask sighs and nods his head "Alright.." He takes him to the next store.

Gero chuckles "Alright fine.." He smiles at him.

Shira smiles "Whats wrong?" He chuckles and smiles.

Fukuwa nods his head 'Yeah I'm sure..'
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 12:18 am

Kenta started thrusting his tongue in Amatsuki.

"Not here either.." Katsuo said walking up to one of the mannequins modeling a black baby doll nightie in the store. Katsuo looked back at Ask then to the mannequin again.

Yori giggled and kissed Gero's cheek. "Your a really nice guy."

Art felt really embarrassed. "Um, nothing.." Art's hard on was throbbing a little.

Razz smiled lightly and hugged Fukuwa lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next