The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 Vote_lcapHey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 Voting_barHey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 Vote_lcapHey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 Voting_barHey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 1:25 pm

Amatsuki blushes and purrs happily feeling Kenta release in him.

Fukuwa nods his head and then leaves.

Gero looks at Art and smiles "Sure you can wait here.."

Shira walks in a few minutes later and blinks when he sees Art.

Ask laughs softly and looks at him "Anything.." He winks at him and smirks.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 1:31 pm

"Now, let's go back to my place." Kenta smirked and pulled out of Amatsuki. He put on pants and headed to his car.

Art smiled seeing Shira walk in.

Katsuo blushed then saw Kenta leave the back room. He held Ask's hand and took him to the back room not knowing that Amatsuki was still there.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 2:02 pm

Amatsuki giggles and gets his pants on. He blinks when he sees Katsuo and Ask walk into the back room. He laughs softly and smirks "Have fun you two.." He walks up to Ask and kisses his cheek to mess with him. He quickly follows after Kenta.

Shira blushes lightly and smiles at him "Uh hey.."

Ask rolls his eyes and quickly pushes Amatsuki away. He looks at Kenta and smiles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 2:08 pm

Kenta's car was a black sleek looking sports car. Kenta stepped into it.

Art smiled lightly and kissed Shira.

Katsuo blushed lightly and sat on the couch in the room.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 2:18 pm

Amatsuki smirks seeing Kenta's car "That's so awesome!" He gets in.

Shira smiles and kisses him back. "Look I won.." He shows Art the trophy.

Ask smiles and pins him to the couch. "Your so cute.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 2:22 pm

Kenta smirked and started driving out of town to a huge looking mansion. It had to have been at least 6 stories up.

"Awesome." Art smiled warmly.

Katsuo blushed. "Thanks.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 2:34 pm

Amatsuki blinks and looks out the window "Whoa!! You live here! That's so awesome!!"

Shira smiles and blinks as he looks around "I think someone is snooping around.. I'll be right back.." He changes into his ace mode and runs out.

Ask smiles and kisses him "Well what do we do now that we're back here exactly?
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 2:42 pm

Kenta smirked and parked his car in his garage, there were lots of sports cars in there in plenty of colors. He got out of the car.

Art went into Shira's room and laid down on the bed.

"What do you think?" Katsuo giggled cutely and wrapped his legs around Ask's waist.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:02 pm

Amatsuki gets out and giggles happily "Oh my gosh this is so amazing! I so want to live here!"

Shira comes back after a few minutes. He walks into his room, his arm was bleeding "I'm back!" He smiles at Art.

Ask smirks and chuckles "I was hoping that was the answer. He spanks Katsuo and growls at him playfully.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:41 pm

"Then feel free too." Kenta smirked and spanked Amatsuki lightly.

"What happened to you arm?" Art asked seeming really worried.

Katsuo moaned lightly when Ask spanked him. He moaned submissively to Ask's growl.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:53 pm

Amatsuki squeaks and blushes deeply "I wish I could but I can't just leave the gang.." He smiles at him and giggles softly.

Shira blinks and looks at him "Oh uh nothing.. It's fine.." He smiles at him warmly.

Ask chuckles softly "Don't be so submissive.." He kisses him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 4:23 pm

Kenta shrugged. "You could live live a real queen here.." Kenta said leaving the garage.

"What happened to your arm." Art asked more serious but still worried.

Katsuo moaned into the kiss and wrapped his legs around Ask's waist a little tighter.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 8:07 am

Amatsuki blinks and looks at him when he says queen. He blushes lightly and follows him.

Shira looks at him and changes back into his normal mode "I just got hit there but I'm fine.. I'm the ace I don't get hurt easily besides its on my bandaged arm it'll heal in a little bit.."

Ask blushes and smirks softly. He chuckles and kisses him deeper sneaking his tongue into katsuo mouth.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 4:40 pm

Kenta was pouring some drinks at the bar in the foyer.

"Okay.." Art said calming down.

Katsuo moaned into the kiss and broke it off. "I need it... now.." Katsuo moaned in want.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 7:56 pm

Shira smiles and kisses him deeply.

Ask smirks and takes off his pants. He chuckles and looks at Katsuo "What would you do if I just ripped the only piece of clothing you have right now?"

Amatsuki smiles and giggles "You gave a bar here that's so cool.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 9:12 pm

Art blushed lightly and kissed Shira deeply back.

Katsuo blushed, he would have to go naked, other than the tie, to serve the customers. "I'd have to go naked.. this is my underwear for today.." Katsuo blushed deeply*

"Yep. You could have every single drink imaginable here." Kenta smirked lightly. The alcohol shelf was pretty huge and well stocked. "I get a new shipment of all of these once a month." Kenta smirked and handed Amatsuki a pink drink.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 8:47 am

Shira walks to his bathroom and closes the door. He didn't want Art to see what happened when he unwrapped his arm.

Ask thinks for a moment and chuckles "Then I won't rip it.. I don't want you to walk around naked.." He pulls off the thong and then quickly thrusts into him.

Amatsuki giggles softly and takes the drink "That's pretty cool.." He takes a sip before downing it.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 4:32 pm

Art got undressed to his underwear and laid down in bed.

Katsuo pulled a pillow to his mouth and moaned happily into it.

Kenta smirked when he saw Amatsuki down the drink. "Head feel funny?" Kenta asked,he had slipped a little something into the drink that would make Amatsuki pass out.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 4:38 pm

Amatsuki blinks when Kenta had asked if his head felt funny. He went to say no before his vision got blurry and his head felt light. He grits his teeth a little upset "You jerk.." He whines as he passes out on the floor.

Shira comes out of the bathroom and looks at Art he blushes deeply.

Ask smirks and keeps ramming him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 4:49 pm

Kenta smirked lightly. "Your the one who made the challenge, not me." He carried Amatsuki to his room.

Art's underwear was just a black g-string.

Katsuo kept moaning happily into the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 6:28 pm

Amatsuki groans softly when Kenta picks him up.

Ask smiles and moves the pillow from Katsuo face. He kisses him deeply.

Shira blushes deeply and looks at him "you look cute.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 6:35 pm

Kenta laid Amatsuki down onto the bed and undressed himself and them Amatsuki. Kenta knew the drug he use fairly well and knew that it would be a good few hours before Amatsuki actually woke up, and the alcohol that he used in the drink was strong too, so Amatsuki would probably feel the hangover pain when he woke up.

Katsuo moaned into the kiss and held Ask close.

Art chuckle and smiled. "You like?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 6:41 pm

Amatsuki curls up into a ball when his body felt the bed. He was passed out for a few hours. He opens his eyes and groans holding his head.

Ask releases after a bit. He pants softly and smiles at Katsuo.

Shira blushes and nods his head.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 6:45 pm

Kenta was naked and smoking on the balcony outside the room over looking a beautiful forest and lake. The sun was rising. Kenta was taking a short break from his time with Amatsuki that had lasted pretty much since Amatsuki was knocked out.

Katsuo released too. He panted.

Art chuckled and walked over to Shira and kissed him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 7:32 pm

Amatsuki sits up and yawns softly blushing softly seeing he was naked and so was Kenta. He wanted to yell at Kenta for drugging him but his head hurt.

Shira kisses him back and moans softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)   Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey was up? We're the NicoDrago Gang! (Fukuro)
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next