The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHeroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 Voting_barHeroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHeroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 Voting_barHeroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 2:22 am

Touya nods his head "Yeah!" He smiles at him.

Rida thinks some more "He's probably at the house if he was with a group.." She blinks when Ichiko runs off with her wooden katana. "Oh dear.." She sighs "Just keep following me guys.."

Ichiko runs all the way to the house and pants lightly. "I'm so going to kill him.." She had been worried about him. She runs into the apartment and goes to hit him with her Katana "Your so dead!!"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 2:24 am

Snow quickly stopped the wooden katana with his Lunar Sword.

Kross looked at Rida. "I should probably go too.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 2:30 am

Ichiko growls "You better get out of the way!!"

Rida looks at him "You should stay with me.. I'll show you the way.." She smiles at him and speeds up her walk.

Touya blinks and shivers as he sees how mad Ichiko was.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 2:31 am

"No." Snow said seriously. His sword sliced the wooden katana in two.

"Um,okay.." Kross said following Rida.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 2:41 am

Ichiko blinks and tears well up in her eyes "Your cut my sword!!" She frowns and growls unhappily.

Rida leads everyone to the apartment and blinks when she walks in. "Oh dear.. Ichiko calm down.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 2:44 am

Kross looked around, clearly a lot had happened. Kross took the parts of the sword that had been cut and put them together and it was like they hadn't been cut at all, it was one wooden katana again.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 2:54 am

Ichiko blinks and smiles when she sees Kross fix her sword. She hugs him "Thank you.." She glares at Snow and goes to her room.

Rida looks at Snow "Would you introduce me to everyone in your group.."

Akashi walks over to Touya "Come on Touya let me give you a check up now?" He smiles at him warmly.

Touya shakes his head and tries to run away.

Azusa moves in the way of Touya "No running away.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 2:56 am

Snow took Rida and everyone into a more private room so that Touya could have his check up. Snow introduced Rida to everyone, including shadow, but he didn't know where Shadow had gone after disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 3:01 am

Rida smiles "It's nice to meet you all.. I hope you guys don't get into any trouble.." She giggles and takes a seat.

Touya whines and tries to get away form Akashi "No!" He struggles as Azusa holds him.

Akashi looks at him "Touya I'm not going to hurt you.. I just need to check your heart and stuff.." He sighs as he calms him down a little and starts the check up.

Ichiko lays on her bed annoyed and sighs closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 3:02 am

"Nice to meet you too." Snow smiled warmly.
"Your certainly a charmer." Swoon giggled.
"Indeed." Noivern said wanting to sound smart.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 3:07 am

Rida giggles "If you guys need any help just come to the police station and asks for Rida.." She smiles lightly and runs a hand through her hair.

Akashi walks into the room after a while "I'm all done you guys can come in.."

Touya was pouting as he tries to play his game again.

Azusa sighs and sits on the couch, he was a bit worn out. "I sure don't want work with Akashi again.. His job is hard.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 3:13 am

Kross stayed with Rida in the room. Everyone else walked out.

Snow sat next to Azusa. "It can't be that bad.."

Swoon sat next to Akashi. "So your a doctor..?"

Noivern sat in a chair about ready to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 3:17 am

Rida looks at Kross and smiles "Would you like to talk about something Kross?"

Azusa looks at Snow "That small guy over there is stronger than he looks.."

Akashi looks at Swoon and nods his head "Yes I am.." He smiles at Swoon.

Ichiko walks down stairs in a pair of shorts and a tank top. "What does everyone want? I'm ordering Chinese.."

Touya sighs "I'm glad your not trying to cook for everyone this time.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 3:22 am

"Anything." Kross smiled warmly. He really liked being in Rida's company.

"I bet." Snow smiled.

Swoon giggled. "Cool."

"I think that soup, pot stickers, lo-main, fried rice, and chicken skewers is probably good for everyone." Noivern said like he was ordering for everyone.

Shadow returned, but he ended up in Ichiko's room. "...It's very.. brightly colored for someone like her.." Shadow said disappearing back into the shadows not wanting to be there any longer. He reappeared in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 3:28 am

Rida giggles and hugs him tightly pressing his head against her chest "Your so adorable!"

Azusa looks at him and chuckles softly. He pushes him playfully and closes his eyes.

Akashi smiles "Thank you.. I started being a doctor to take care of my twelve other brothers.."

Ichiko writes it down and picks up the phone ordering all the food. She blinks and looks over a Shadow "When did you get here?"

Touya gets up and heads to his room to get his clothes changed.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 3:32 am

Kross blushed deeply. "Um.."

Snow chuckled and did the same.

"Wow, that's a lot of brothers." Swoon said pretty surprised.

"Me?" Shadow asked. "I've been here. I've just been doing this." Shadow said sinking into the shadows. He disappeared then reappeared in Touya's room. He had been completely silent in reappearing. He always liked to be sure what rooms were what, so he was more or less giving himself a house tour. When he reappeared Touya had been completely naked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 3:48 am

Rida blinks and looks at him "Oh I forgot to ask if I could hug you I'm sorry.."

Akashi smiles and chuckles softly "yeah but I care about them.. Do you have any siblings?"

Azusa lays his head on Snows shoulder as he falls asleep.

Touya blinks and looks at his PJs. He picks a big shirt and a pair of boxers "I'll wear this tonight.." He giggles and turns around. He blinks and his eyes grow wide when he sees Shadow.

Ichiko blinks "Huh cool.." She looks at everyone "If you guys are spending the night.. The girls stay in my room and the boys stay in Touyas!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 3:52 am

Kross was still blushing deeply. "It's okay.."

"Just Noivern." Swoon said pointing to Noivern who had fallen asleep.

Snow blushed lightly and let Azusa fall asleep.

"Nice body." Shadow said very nonchalantly.

"Okay." Swoon and Snow said. Since Noivern was already asleep it didn't seem like he was going to move anyway.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 3:59 am

Rida blinks "Have you not been hugged by a girl or something? Why are you blushing so deep Kross?"

Akashi smiles "That's nice.." He yawns softly "You know your really pretty.."

Touya face lights up bright red and he puts his shirt on "You.. You should... Should knock be... before you come in!!"

Ichiko smiles as the food comes "Put it on the table.." She grabs some food and heads up to her room.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 4:02 am

"Not, um, by a woman so.. well endowed.." Kross said not really knowing how to phrase it.

Swoon blushed. "T-Thank you.."

"Shadows can't knock. Besides I didn't know you were in here.." Shadow said.

Snow smiled looking at all the food.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 4:09 am

Rida blinks and giggles "Oh I'm sorry I forgot sometimes that my chest is a bit big because Ichiko always hugs like I almost don't have chest.." She blushes deeply and smiles.

Akashi smiles and chuckles softly "Your welcome.."

Touya blushes deeply and looks at Shadow embarrassed and pulls on his boxers.

Ichiko lays down on her bed and hums happily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 4:12 am

Kross blushed deeply. "Well.. you are a.. very well endowed woman.."

Swoon blushed and giggled.

"Oh, but you were cuter without the underwear." Shadow chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 4:19 am

Rida smiles "Thank you Kross.." She giggles and blinks "Lets go get some food!"

Akashi stands up "Lets get some food.."

Touya blushes and gets in bed "No I wasn't.." He covers his face with his blankets.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 4:22 am

"Okay." Kross said, he accidentally bumped into Rida when they were both heading for the door so they ended up spilling out on top of each other so it looked a bit like they were doing 'other things' when they landed in the living room.

Swoon blushed looking at Kross and Rida.

Snow attempted to pay no mind to what they were do

"If you say so." Shadow shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 4:31 am

Rida blinks and laughs lightly "Oops.. Are you ok Kross?"

Akashi looks at them and blushes lightly. He keeps walking to get some food.

Azusa lays down on the couch when Snow moved.

Touya yawns and pulls his blankets down curling up into a ball. "If anyone needs clothes you can borrow some of mine PJs.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)   Heroes.. and other people. (Berry) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heroes.. and other people. (Berry)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next