The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 Vote_lcapA random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 Voting_barA random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 Vote_lcapA random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 Voting_barA random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A random happanstance (berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 1:31 am

Suru kept his breathing to minimum. But when he saw Uta enter the room he immediately recognized him. Uta was the one that gave Suru his neck injury. He grit his teeth and tried to keep his breathing down so he held Lou tighter because of it. Suru also noticed Uta looking at the cabinet. He figured that as soon as the othersĀ  left that he would take out Uta, it was all he could really do right now.

"Nice to meet you both." Trance bowed, which gave Jolt a perfect look at Trance's cleavage. "And it's alright, Tian wasn't a bother to me. She's really nice." Trance smiled cutely at Jolt then looked at Rath. "You wouldn't happen to have seen Drak around here would you? He was probably with Xerna."

Drak smiled warmly in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:14 pm

Rath crosses his arms as looks at Trance. "Oh that guy he's on the roof Jolt take her up.."

Jolt groans and sighs "Fine.." He wraps an arm around her and his ghoul tails come out. They transform into wings and he takes off.

Tian blinks and quickly follows Jolt. She felt a little jealous.

Lou looks at Suru and kisses his cheek. He smiles once Kojo was gone. "Uta what are you doing?"

It a chuckles "I could ask you the same thing.. Why are you here with that guy?" He crosses his arms and smirks.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 8:46 pm

"Thank you." Trance said to Rath before Jolt took her to the roof. Trance noticed Tian following her and Jolt up to the roof.

Suru got out of the cabinet. "Lou asked you first. So why are you here." The way Suru said it, it wasn't much of a question it seemed more like a demand. He didn't want to be around Uta, it practically brought his blood to a boil.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 12:43 am

Jolt lands on the roof and sets her down yawning. "I'm hungry now.." He takes out some cubes and puts them in his mouth.

Tian lands next to Trance "He.. He didn't touch you weird did he?"

Lou blinks and looks at Suru. "What's wrong Suru your blood seems to.. Uh I mean you seem upset.."

Uta chuckles as he looks at Suru "Ok I guess I'll answer.." He leans down and kisses Lou on the cheek. "I'm here undercover I work for both sides so I can report to the boss about what's happening with Kojo.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 12:55 am

Trance shook her head. "No, he didn't touch me weird Tian." Trance kissed Tian's cheek.

Suru grit his teeth when he saw Uta kiss Lou. He tried to calm down, but around Uta, he just couldn't. "How about a rematch, to make up for what happen last time." Suru said with his voice obviously more than upset.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 1:55 am

Lou looks at Suru worried. "Don't... Don't fight please Suru!"

Uta a looks at Suru and smiles. "Alright fine.. but I'll just beat you again."

Tian sighs in relief and smiles. "I'm glad."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:06 am

Suru cracked his knuckles. "We'll see about that."

Trance smiled warmly. "You don't have to worry about anything."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 1:08 pm

Jolt waves to them. "I'm going in.."

Tian blushes lightly "I don't understand why I felt like that.."

Lou looks at Suru and pulls on his shirt "Don't fight what if you get hurt!"

Uta let's out a chuckle and smirks. "Then he gets hurt and I'll take you to the boss.." He ghoul tails come out and one picks up Lou setting him up on a beam.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:52 pm

"Alright Jolt." Trance said waving back at him. Trance kissed Tian lightly. "It's alright Tian, it's actually kind of cute."

Suru hit Uta across the jaw hard. Any normal human might have a broken jaw after a punch with that much power, there was even a cut of wind that followed after it. "Do. Not. Touch. Him." Suru said seriously with a growl in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:06 am

Tian looks at her and blushes more. "How is it cute? I don't understand.."

Uta holds his jaw a little and pops it back into place. "Oh good hit.. But I'll do whatever I want.." He smirks and chuckles softly as his tails turn to swords. He stabs at him four times and then charges at Suru. He kicks at him and gets ready to pin Suru.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:00 am

"Jealousy is cute because it really shows that you care for me." Trance smiled cutely.

Suru couldn't do much since he couldn't go full power. He took most of the blows but when Uta tried to pin him he landed another clean hard hit to the jaw, then a second even harder hit with his left fist in Uta's side.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 9:57 am

Tian blushes lightly and giggles. It was exciting having feelings.

It a lets out a gasp as his side is hit. He quickly backs up and glares at him.

Lou bites his lip and whines. "Watch out for his tails Suru!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:05 pm

Trance smiled cutely. "It's okay to feel like that Tian." Trance kissed Tian.

Suru was too into the fight to hear Lou. He glared at Uta and dashed up close to him, and landed a hard upper cut.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:11 pm

Uta barely dodges the hit and quickly takes off through the hole in the ceiling. "Sorry Suru got to go we'll finish next time. "

Lou whines loudly "Suru!"

Tian smiles happily and kisses her back.

Xerna looks out the window and seen Tian and Trance. He knocks on the window.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:23 pm

Suru jumped through the hole and started going after Uta. "Get back here!"

Trance smiled warmly. When she heard Xerna knock on the window she looked over at the window. "Xerna, is Drak with you?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 4:37 pm

Uta looks at him and smirks "Leaving Lou all alone up high how cruel~" He laughs and drops into an alley.

Xerna nods his head and smiles "Yeah.."

Tian goes over ot the window and waves at Trance.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 1:34 am

Suru growls angrily and lands across from Uta. "Just let him go. Now!" Suru demanded, his marks were starting to come off, he wasn't able to keep his were-form at bay right now.

"Thank you, he didn't go into his were-form.. right?" Trance asked a little worried.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:24 am

Uta sighs "Fine but he'll be the one getting in trouble.." He sets Lou down.

Lou quickly runs over to Suru and hugs him.

Xerna looks at Trance worried and nodded his head. "Yes.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:38 am

Suru held Lou close with one of his arms. He glared at Uta. "As if I care."

Trance blinked and looked at Xerna. "Take me to Drak please." Trance said still a little worried.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:49 am

Uta chuckles and goes off "See ya.."

Xerna turns the corner and shows her the couch he had set Drak in so he could rest.

Tian blinks and looks at Trance. "Is he ok?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:53 am

Suru kept holding Lou close. "Let's get you back to my place. If what he's saying is true, there'll be less collateral damage there than back at the base."

Trance looked at Drak, compared to before when he had just come out of his were-form, Drak had become much paler. "Damn it... why are you so reckless with your power..." Trance muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 1:15 am

Lou looks at Suru with tears in his eyes. "Alright Suru.."

Xerna blinks and looks at Drak worried. "I.. I cant give him a heal crystal.."

Tian looks at Trance and holds her hand.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 2:23 am

The last of Suru's marks faded and he turned into his were-form while he started taking Lou back to his place.

"Using something like that may end up making him worse." Trance said, she held Tian's hand.

Drak was still very pale and passed out.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 1:27 pm

Lou blushes as he looks at Suru. "I'm sorry I caused trouble for you."

Xerna looks at Drak and tears run down his cheeks.

Tian looks at Xerna with big eyes when she seen the tears. "Will a charm help Trance?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 1:52 pm

"It's fine, I just want to see you safe." Suru said keeping Lou close. He kissed Lou softly.

"A charm won't work. There is something that can cure this though, but I left it back at the house because I didn't think I would need it." Trance mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A random happanstance (berry)
Page 7 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next