The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 Vote_lcapA random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 Voting_barA random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 Vote_lcapA random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 Voting_barA random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A random happanstance (berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 12:09 am

Drak chuckled. "Yeah, sure. Help yourself to anything in my closet. My door is the one with the kanji on it on the second floor. Trance's room is right across from it."

Suru nodded and put Lou on his feet. "Decaf? or Regular?"

Trance smiled and laid down in bed. "Oh bed, it's good to see you again." Trance giggled and patted next to her. "You can laid down too if you want."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 12:29 am

Tian smiles and gets on the bed giggling softly. "I'll protect you.. Jolt might be sent after us.."

Lou smiles "Regular.." He giggles softly at Suru and kisses his cheek.

Xerna nods his head "Thank you.." He goes up to Drak room and closes the door as he goes through the closet. He smiles as he finds something and starts to get undressed.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 12:34 am

"Thank you, Tian." Trance smiled and cuddled up to Tian.

Suru smiled and started making a fresh pot, the last one had been sitting there for almost a day. "It's going to take a little bit since this is a fresh pot."

Drak stretched and looked at Suru and Lou. "I'm just gonna leave and give you two the couch.. Just in case you're gonna... you know." Drak said getting up and heading up stairs. He didn't know if Xerna would be done changing or not, most of his clothes were old traditional Japanese style robes and kimonos, he had some more modern stuff, but he didn't like wearing it as much as the old traditional japanese style.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 12:51 am

Xerna was trying on different kimonos since he didn't like how some of the patterns or the size looked at him. He was hanging up one of he kimonos and grabs a blue on and starts to put it on.

Lou looks at Suru and smiles "That's fine.." He blinks and blushes lightly at Drak comment.

Tian smiles and cuddles up to her as well.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 12:58 am

Drak walked into his room and blushed seeing that Xerna was still getting dressed. "S-Sorry!" Drak said blushing even more.

Suru chuckled. "I guess he figured out.." Suru sat down on the couch. "Sit down, you're probably still a bit tired from running."

Trance smiled and kissed Tian.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:02 am

Xerna turns bright red and turns around quickly. Oh no did he see him? He didn't want to tell Drak his secret yet this was so embarrassing! "It's... It's alright.."

Lou nods his head and goes to the couch and lays down. He sighs softly and smiles.

Tian kisses her back and giggles. "Bath?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:10 am

Drak quickly closed the door. "I'm really sorry!" Drak said blushing more, he went to bow like the door was still open, but hit his head on the door instead. "Ow..."

Suru kissed Lou lightly. "This'll be home for a short while."

Trance smiled. "It's just down the hall, it's got a neat little plaque on it that says Bathroom on it."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:12 am

Xerna quickly dresses and opens the door. "Are you alright?"

Lou kisses him back and smiles. "Ok.."

Tian holds Trance hand and pulls it slightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:17 am

Drak rubbed his head. "Y-Yeah, I'm alright. Don't worry about it." Drak said with a cute nervous smile, he really didn't want Xerna to worry.

Suru smiled and laid down with Lou.

Trance got up. "Okay, let's go." Trance smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:21 am

Xerna blushes deeply and looks at the ground. "T-Thank you for letting me have some clothes.."

Lou smiles softly and cuddles up to him.

Tian smiles and walks to the bathroom with Trance.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:24 am

Drak held Xerna's hand and kissed him. "Don't worry about it. You can borrow my clothes for as long as you need to." Drak smiled.

Suru smiled and cuddled up to Lou.

Trance walked to the bathroom with Tian. "You said you wanted a bath right?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:27 am

Xerna blushes and smiles at Drak. He kisses him back "Thank you.."

Lou wraps a leg around Surus leg slightly and blushes.

Tian nods her head "Can my clothes get washed?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:34 am

Drak smiles and lays down in bed. "You look really cute in that kimono.." Drak said blushing lightly.

Suru smirked lightly and wrapped his other leg around Lou's.

"Of course, I can wash them later today." Trance smiled and looked at Tian, she started running the bath.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:38 am

Xerna smiles at Drak blushing softly. "Thank you.." He giggles softly and sits down on the bed.

Lou smiles and blushes softly kissing him lightly.

Tian smiles and nods her head. "Alright!" She giggles and starts to undressing.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:40 am

"Today's gone by pretty quickly, it's already dusk.." Drak said looking out the window.

Suru kissed Lou lightly back, he wrapped his arms around Lou and held him close.

Trance smiled. "Would you like me to join you?" Trance asked, already starting to strip.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:42 am

Lou smile and closes his eyes as he relaxes against Suru.

Xerna looks at the window and nods his head. "It has but a lot of things have happened.

Tian smiles "You can.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:51 am

Suru smiled, he felt really at ease with Lou next to him and back at home.

"Yeah.. That's true." Drak yawned and looked at Xerna.

Trance smiled happily and shut off the water since it was already high enough. "Then let's have a bath."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:05 am

Lou smiles and falls into a little sleep as he waits for the coffee.

Xerna smiles and crawls next to him.

Tian smiles and get into the tub carefully. "The bath at the headquarters is like a hot spring.. I wish you could've seen it.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:20 am

Suru smiled, the coffee was done, but he didn't want to wake up Lou to get it.

Drak smiled and pulled the covers over them. "I really like you Xerna.."

"It's alright Tian, I've been to hot springs before." Trance smiled and got in after Tian.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:23 am

Xerna smiles "I really like you too Drak.."

Lou opens his eyes slightly as his stomach growls. He looks at Suru and smiles.

Tian smiles "We can go together?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:26 am

Drak smiled and kissed Xerna. "Um.. about what happened when I walked in on you changing.."

Suru chuckled when Lou's stomach growls. "Hungry, cutie?"

"Of course. When things cool down, I'll take you to my favorite one." Trance smiled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:30 am

Xerna kisses him back and smiles. He blushes deeply and looks away slightly. "Y-Yes?"

Lou nods his head and smiles. "Yes.." He giggles softly.

Tian nods her head "Ok!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:42 am

Drak hugged Xerna. "You don't have to hide anything from me. It's not like I'll get freaked out or anything about you.. I think you're beautiful."

Suru chuckled. "Then let me make dinner. And the coffee's ready if you want that too."

Trance kissed Tian. "Then it's settled."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:48 am

Xerna blushes deeply and closes his eyes. "Y-You seen?"(left his phone at headquarters)

Lou smiles "I'll just have the coffee you don't have to make dinner.." He gets up and gets a some coffee. He blinks though as his phone starts to go off. He looks at it and gasps as he drops his coffee. A hand had reached through the phone grabbing Lou.

Tian giggles and hugs Trance. Her phone started to go off, she blinks and looks at it. Her eyes grow wide as a hand starts to reach out. "Not him.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:50 am

Drak nodded. "Yeah, I saw."

Suru blinked when he saw the hand come out of the phone, he stepped on the phone, smashing it to bits.

Trance knocked the phone away. She got out of the bath and  started smashing it with the heel of her foot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

A random happanstance (berry)
Page 19 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next