The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 Vote_lcapA random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 Voting_barA random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 Vote_lcapA random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 Voting_barA random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A random happanstance (berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 4:31 pm

Jolt looks at Suru for a moment before looking at the card. "Well I was made in a lab everything about me has special abilities pretty much.." He rubs the back of his head. "But I guess I'll try it out.." He looks at Suru for moment before pouncing at him and giving him a kiss nipping at his bottom lip. "See ya around." He runs off.

Lou comes around the corner and blinks when he sees Jolt run off. He quickly goes over to Suru. "Are you alright? Did he hurt you!?"

Tian looks at Trance and smiles at her nodding her head.

Xerna looks at Drak and smiles. "Don't worry I'm fine.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 4:38 pm

Suru blushed when Jolt pounced and kissed him. The blush wore off and Suru got up. "I'm alright. Plus I'll finally have those underground guys stop hassling me to fight again." Suru said.

Drak smiled and kissed Xerna. "That's good."

Trance kissed Tian, happy to have her back.

Last edited by Fukuro on Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 4:43 pm

Lou blinks and tilts his head. He smiles and hugs him tightly. "I was worried about you.."

Xerna kisses him back. "You didn't get hurt did you Drak?"

Tian smiles and kisses her back. She tightens her grip on Trance hand. "I missed you.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 4:48 pm

"I was worried about you too." Suru smiled and hugged Lou tightly back. "Let's get you out of here."

Drak nodded. "Yeah, but I'm already healing, so I should be okay."

Trance hugged Tian reassuringly. "I missed you too, Tian."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 5:09 pm

Lou nods his head and smiles. "Please I hate it here.." He blinks and stops. "Wait what about Rath he's going to be mad!"

Tian smiles happily nuzzles her. "I'm glad your safe.."

Xerna looks at Drak a little worried. "I'll check your wounds when we're out of here. But I'm glad your ok.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 5:20 pm

"Don't worry about him." Suru said. He held Lou's hand and started heading for the exit.

"I'm glad your safe too." Trance smiled and nuzzled Tian back.

"Okay." Drak nodded and hugged Xerna.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:15 pm

Tina looks worried as they get closer to the exit.

Xerna smiles when he sees Lou and Suru. "Hey! I'm glad your ok!"

Lou smiles and holds on tightly to Suru hand.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:51 pm

"Tian, is there something wrong?" Trance asked looking at Tian.

Drak smiled seeing that Suru and Lou were alright.

Suru held Lou's hand and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 7:12 pm

Tian looks at Trance. "We should leave quickly Rath is unhappy and mad.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 9:06 am

Trance blinked and started walking faster.

Drak and Suru starred moving faster too.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 3:16 pm

Lou, Xerna, and Tian follows after them. A bunch of knife come flying at them but none of them hit. "Goko.. Just keep going he'll just try to stalk us till Rath gets here!" Lou says.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 8:48 pm

Suru, Drak, and Trance nod and kept moving. "Yeah, gotta keep moving. Can't risk getting caught after all that's been done already." Suru said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 9:13 pm

Tian flies over to Goko and places a charm on him. His moves suddenly became very slowly. "I can try to slow time in the whole building but... I don't think I'd be able hold it for long.."

Xerna keeps running "Rath is going to kill us for this when we come back to work.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 9:23 pm

"You don't have to come back." Drak said. "You could stay with us."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 9:27 pm

Xerna looks at Drak and smiles softly. "We have a job to protect the people of this city.. We can't stay away forever.."

Lou looks at the ground as he runs. He felt like this was all his fault.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 10:27 pm

"I know..." Drak said. He didn't want to take Xerna away from his job, but he wanted to keep.

Suru kept running, it wasn't going to be long before they got away. "It's not your fault you know." Suru said to Lou.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 12:10 am

Lou blinks and looks at Suru. He smiles at him and nods his head. "Alright.."

Tian smiles as they make it out of the building.

Xerna blinks and shoots an arrow stopping a spear. "Rath we need to get out of here!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 1:56 pm

Suru started heading towards his place, he held Lou's hand as he ran.

Trance smiled and held Tian's hand tight.

Drak looked at Xerna. "Rath doesn't know where we live, we should be fine there."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 6:43 pm

Xerna nods his head "Alright.." He holds Drak hand as they run.

Tian throws down six charms and they change into doubles of everyone.

Lou pants softly as they ran.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 7:07 pm

Drak kept running, since the doubles came into play now he knew it would be easier to lose Rath. Especially once they got to their part of town, there weren't many people, but the buildings looked very similar.

Trance kept running, she wasn't going to stop until they got back home.

Suru looked at Lou and picked him up, carrying Lou like a bride. "Better?" Suru asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 7:23 pm

Lou blinks and blushes deeply at Suru. He nods his head and fiddles with his skirt a bit embarrassed.

Xerna looks at Drak "How much farther?"

Tian watches the doubles run off and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 7:34 pm

Suru smirked lightly and kept running with Lou in his arms. When they got to the house he ran inside.

"Not much farther." Dark said looking at Xerna, and running inside.

Trance held Tian's hand and ran inside the house.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 7:50 pm

Xerna sighs softly as they get inside. "Finally.."

Tian smiles and looks at Trance.

Lou blushes deeply "Thank you.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 7:54 pm

Drak sighed and laid down on the couch, breathing heavy. "I will not run that much again..."

Trance smiled happily and kissed Tian. "Let's rest, I'll take you to my room." Trance kissed Tian and started heading upstairs.

Suru kissed Lou lovingly. "No problem."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 8:37 pm

Tian smiles and nods her head following after Trance.

Xerna laughs lightly and smiles "I'm glad I trained so much but can I trouble you for some clothes Drak? I'm still in my pjs..." He blushes deeply.

Lou kisses him back and smiles softly. He whispers in his ear. "Can I have some coffee?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

A random happanstance (berry)
Page 18 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next