The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 Vote_lcapA random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 Voting_barA random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 Vote_lcapA random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 Voting_barA random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A random happanstance (berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 4:53 pm

Suru smirked. "Alright then, let's see what you fight like." Suru was being cocky, he just wanted to distract Jolt for now, just so Drak and Trance could slip by later.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 5:01 pm

Jolt glares at Suru and smirks. "I'm not stupid I think I know what your planning.." He creates an electric wall behind him. "He jumps at Suru and his tail moves over his hands to create large claws. He scratches at Suru and barks. It ehcoes through the hall, the lighting makes a ringing noise.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 5:03 pm

Suru jumped back when Jolt clawed at him. "Damn it." Suru muttered to himself. "Now!" Suru shouted. Suru threw a fast punched at Jolt to get his immediate attention off of Drak and Trance.

Drak and Trance quickly sprinted past Jolt and Suru and kept running.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 5:11 pm

Jolt growls and howls toward Drak and Trance. The lighting wall starts to quickly follow after them. He glares at Suru and he scratches at Suru again. "Your lucky I can't use my other tail forms because this hallway is to small.. My lighting will get your friends your not going to see the others.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 5:14 pm

Drak and Trance kept going, trying to avoid the lightning as they went.

Suru jumped back again. "I think we are going to see them. No matter if you want us to or not." Suru said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 5:21 pm

Jolt looks at Suru and pops his neck. "I'll die to keep you at least from reaching them.." He growls at him and shoots lighting at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 5:22 pm

Suru avoided most of the lighting but one scrapped his left arm. "Damn that hurts." Suru said jumping and doing a swift kick, aiming for the side of Jolt's head.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 5:27 pm

Jolt blocks his head and hits the from Suru kick.

Some of the lighting hits Drak and Trance arms and side. But it was slowly fading the farther it got from Jolt.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 5:29 pm

Trance and Drak kept moving, the lighting hurt, but they would be happy to finally get the lighting away from them once they were far enough away from them.

Suru landed and rolled back, hopping back up onto his feet.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 7:19 pm

Jolt looks back and growls. "Damn it.." He holds out his hand and shoots out daggers from his claws.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 7:43 pm

"Don't look away from the fight." Suru smirked and threw a hard sucker punch at Jolt.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 2:47 am

Jolt falls to the ground and grunts. He growls and sits up still, damn that got him good. He spits out some blood and turns his tail into spears and starts attacking Suru. He'd be able to collect himself this way at least.

Tian runs up the glass in the holding cell. "Their coming.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 10:02 am

Suru managed to dodge most of the spear attacks, only getting scratched when the attacks did hit. "Not bad, but," Suru said while grabbing Jolt's tail and he was able to hold it where it was, while putting a lot off strain on his arm. "Now I got your tail."

Drak and Trance got to the holding cells. "Guys, what happened? What's going on?" Drak asked, if nothing else he was upset, and wanted to give Rath a serious punch.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 4:07 pm

Jolt growls loudly and starts going crazy when Suru grabs onto his tail. He starts send off lighting everywhere. "LET GO LET GO!"

Xerna walks up the glasses and tries telling them but no noise could be heard on the other side. He hits the glass trying to break the glass. He jumps back and tries to shoot an arrow at it but only a crack formed.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 7:18 pm

Suru kept holding onto Jolt's tail tightly, now holding onto it with both his hands. He was taking a lot of damage from the lighting attacks, but he knew that Jolt would be taking damage too. "No way!"

Drak blinked when he saw the glass crack, he knew that if he could go into his Were form then he would be able to crack the glass, but he didn't want to risk fainting now.

Trance cracked her knuckles and gave the glass a very hard punch, the glass cracked even more and spread out some.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 7:30 pm

Tian blinks and changes form and attacks the glass. The glass had a few small pieces break from it.

Lou runs over and gets close to the breaks. "Try hacking the lock on the door!"

Jolt tries to struggle to get free. "Let go it hurts! Bastard!" His lighting was starting to lighten up and get weaker. He growls and tries to move closer to Suru.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 7:37 pm

Drak nods and starts trying to hack the lock on the door. "Alright, I might be able to open the door with this."

Suru kept holding onto Jolt's tail and was keeping what distance between him and Jolt that he could. "Then stop attacking and let my friends go."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 7:45 pm

Jolt glared at him. "Like I can Rath is the only one with the code!" He growls and curls over slightly. "Let my tail go!"

Lou smiles happily and they all wait by the door.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 7:59 pm

Trance watched Drak as he managed to hack open the door. "There it's done." Drak said as the door opened.

"Nope." Suru said still trying to keep Jolt at a distance while still holding onto Jolt's tail.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 8:17 pm

Jolt groans and grits his teeth. "Let go your stupid lover is out.. If he comes here I'll attack him.."

Xerna, Tian, and Lou run out. Xerna hugs Drak tightly. Tian flies to Trance and hugs her as well. Lou blinks and looks around "where's Suru?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 8:22 pm

Drak hugged Xerna back and Trance hugged Tian back. "Suru is fighting with Jolt." Trance said pointing to where the fight was happening.

"And if i let go, how will i know that you won't just attack anyway?" Suru said still keeping a grip on Jolt's tail.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 11:58 pm

Lou nods and starts off in the direction of Jolt and Suru.

Jolt glares at him "If you don't let go the small tails on my back will be put in defense mode since I've taken to much damage! If Lou runs up behind me he'll get killed! Now let go he's coming!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 9:23 am

Suru glared at Jolt and let go of his tail. "There, I let go."

Drak and Trance started taking Xerna and Tian back to the secret passage.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 12:45 pm

Xerna smiles and kisses Drak. "I'm glad you didn't get hurt.."

Tian holds onto Trance hand as they walked.

Jolt sighs and sits back and sighs. He looks at Suru. "Your not dead.. Damn I'm going to be in trouble.." He closes his eyes. "You were tough tho.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 1:12 pm

Drak kissed Xerna back. "Yeah, are you okay though? You aren't hurt right?"

Trance held Tian's hand. "There shouldn't be anything to worry about now Tian." Trance smiled warmly.

"You were pretty strong too. Certainly a contender for the strongest I've ever fought so far." Suru smirked and gave Jolt a card, it was for an underground fighting club. "They need someone to fill my shoes there, it might be a good stress reliever for you. If you can not use your tail to fight, they don't take too kindly to people with... special abilities like yours or mine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

A random happanstance (berry)
Page 17 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next