The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 Voting_barA random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 Voting_barA random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A random happanstance (berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:33 am

"Morning." Suru smiled warmly at Luo.

"Life jewels?" Drak asked curiously. He sat next to Xerna on the couch.

"Do you want to come to my room Tian?" Trance smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:35 am

Xerna smiles "Each one of my jewels on my head piece stand for something.. Blue is life and red is for love stuff like that.."

Luo sits down on the bed next to him.

Tian nods her head and smiles.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:40 am

Drak blushed lightly and touched the hair piece that Xerna gave him yesterday. "Okay."

Suru smiled warmly he kissed Luo's cheek. Suru's room was pretty simple. All he had was a bed, a dresser, a pedestal where his book was placed and closed and a window that gave a view of the street below.

Trance smiled cutely and held Tian's hand and took Tian to her room. "This is my room Tian." Trance's room wasn't huge but a nice size, the walls were painted with special black light paint that lit up in the darker areas of the room.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:44 am

Luo blushes and places a hand over his cheek. "Stop teasing me.."

Tian looks around and smiles. "Pretty.. My room is simple and boring I think that's what Rath said it was.."

Xerna smiles and giggles softly "Don't worry your the only person I've given a whole hair piece.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:48 am

Suru chuckled. "Can't help it. I like feminine guys."

"Thank you, and i can help you make your room nice if you want." Trance smiled cutely.

Drak blushed a little more, feeling really special. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:52 am

Luo blinks and blushes more. "I'm.. I'm not feminine.. I just like these kind of clothes.." He fiddles with his skirt. "Did... Did you read that magic book?" He was really nervous.

Tian nods her head and smiles. "That would be fun.."

Xerna smiles and nods his head. "Oh I like the book by the way.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:56 am

"Yes you are, and yes, i did." Suru said looking a Luo.

Trance smiled. "I'd be happy to help whenever you want."

"Thank you." Drak smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2015 3:03 am

Luo looks at him and blushes lightly. "Please... Please don't tell anyone! They'll lock me in a cage and do horrible things to me.. I'll do anything!"

Tian smiles "Your very nice.."

Xerna smiles and leans against him sighing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2015 3:05 am

"It's fine.. i didn't have any real intentions of turning you in." Suru kissed Luo's cheek. "But if you want me to keep that promise, you'll have to stop talking with your ghoul boss."

"So are you." Trance smiled warmly.

Drak blushed lightly and smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2015 3:10 am

Luo blinks and looks at him a bit shocked. "But.. the information I give to the ghoul boss helps protect other innocent ghouls.. Why.. Why do you want me to stop?" He fiddles with his skirt more.

Tian looks at her and blushes "Thank you.."

Xerna blinks and tilts his head "Am I making you uncomfortable Drak?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2015 3:15 am

"Because the information is more harmful than you might think." Suru said putting his hand over Luo's.

Trance kissed Tian's cheek. "It's nothing." Trance smiled warmly.

"No, no. It's just that.. I'm not used to being this close with someone else." Drak said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2015 3:19 am

Luo looks at him confused "What do you mean harmful? What's wrong with helping innocent ghouls not every ghoul will eat human flesh I don't.."

Tian smiles and looks around "I don't know what to do in someone elses room.."

Xerna blinks and blushes lightly "I'm sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2015 12:09 pm

"Some ghouls will take advantage of their 'innocence'." Suru said. "I suppose that's just for you to decide though."

"Let's sit on my bed and talk. How does that sounds?" Trances suggested.

"It's okay." Drak smiled kindly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 1:23 am

Luo thinks for a second and bites his lip. "If I don't agree you will tell headquarters my secret?" He needed to think this over a bit.

Tian nods her head "That sounds nice.." She walks over to Trances bed and sits down.

Xerna smiles back at him and sighs lightly. "After the blue jewel I always feel so drained I hate it.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:33 pm

"Maybe. This isn't a moral thing for just you. Besides, you've been exterminating ghouls with them, even if i told them, why would that have to change the good you've already help provide to the world?" Suru stated.

Trance sat down next to Tian. "So, what do you like to do?" Trance asked curiously.

"Okay.." Drak held Xerna's hand but then let go and just put his hand over Xerna's. "Sorry.." He blushed.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 12:33 am

Lou looks at Suru and fiddles with his skirt. "Even if I did help the boss would kill me anyway.. Or torment me.. He hates ghouls he wants them all dead.. He killed a whole family of ghouls once for no reason! It was horrible he could've let the kid go at least.. She was crying and so scared.. I couldn't do anything to help either I just let the ghouls know when to hide and stuff so I can't do what you asked I'm really sorry.." His eyes started to turn red and black. One of his ghoul tails started to come out and he starts to shake his head trying to forget the horrible seen and calm down.

Tian looks at Trance and thinks for a moment. "I don't know.. Kill ghouls I guess.."

Xerna blinks and looks at Drak. He smiles a little and chuckles. "It's fine I don't mind.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 6:50 am

Suru blinked, he wasn't entirely sure what to think about that. He hugged Luo."Calm down... It'll be alright."

"Okay.. What kind of music do you like?" Trance asked curiously.

Drak blushed lightly. "Alright." He smiles lightly and held Xerna's hand.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:02 pm

Lou stops shaking his head and blinks a few times when Suru hugged him. He grits his teeth and bites down onto Surus shoulder. His eyes grow wide as he tastes blood flow into his mouth. His eyes go back to normal and his tail disappears. He makes himself stop biting Suru and tries to push him away. "Please I'm sorry you.. you should get away from me! I'm a monster!" He starts to cry.

Tian thinks for a moment and scratches her cheek. "Uh soothing music?"

Xerna smiles at him and chuckles softly. "Your blush is cute.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:18 pm

Suru gripped onto Lou when he bit him and let go when Lou pushed him away. He held his shoulder and looked at Lou. "You're no monster." He held Lou close and kissed his cheek. "You're just a kid. You need to relax." Suru smiled warmly and kept Lou close.

"Okay, anything else?" Trance asked curiously. She wanted to know all about Tian.

Drak blushed cutely. "So are you Xerna." Drak said, he made himself blush a lot more.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:33 pm

Lou looks at him with big eyes and kept crying for a bit. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to bite you so hard.. I'm so sorry.."

Tian thinks for a moment and whines softly. "I don't know.. Tell me what you like.."

Xerna blinks and blushes deeply looking away. "No I'm not.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:35 pm

"It's okay.." Suru patted Lou on the back and kept hugging him. "Don't worry about it." Suru smiled warmly and kissed Lou softly. "I don't like seeing the cute ones cry."

"I like EDM music.. dancing, sweets." Trance smiled cutely.

"Yes you are." Drak smiled warmly and kissed Xerna's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:52 pm

Lou blushes deeply "I'm not cute..." He looks away a little embarrassed since he calmed down a bit.

Tian thinks for a moment "I like sweets.. and protecting people.."

Xerna turns bright red and tries to hide his face behind his bangs.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 11:03 pm

"You're very cute." Suru said. He kissed Lou's cheek. "Certainly the cutest person I've ever met."

"What kind of sweets do you like?" Trance asked curiously.

Drak held Xerna close. "I'm sorry.. i suppose i was out of bounds with that.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 1:01 am

Lou looks at Suru blushing deeply "Your just saying that.."

Tian bites her lip. "I'm not sure I seem to like a bunch of sweets.."

Xerna blushes deeper as Drak held him close. "Its.. Its fine.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 4:35 pm

Suru smiled warmly. "I wouldn't be saying it if i didn't mean it."

"Do you want to head to the candy store with me?" Trance smiled.

"Okay.." Drak said, he could practically feel his heart beating through his chest, he was still blushing deeply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A random happanstance (berry)
Page 3 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next