The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapOnce Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open) - Page 3 Voting_barOnce Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapOnce Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open) - Page 3 Voting_barOnce Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open)   Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:05 pm

Leo smiled shyly "Ok." She turned away hiding her slightly blushed face. "It’s this way." She turned the corner and stood facing a large wooden front door. She looked uneasy.
"Madame is going to kill me for bringing a stranger home... again."

Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open)   Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 12:43 am

Soul looks at her and smiles lightly he wraps any arm around her shoulders "dont worry i'll protect you i dont want you killed i mean your being so nice me..your helping me get food.." he hugs her lightly and kisses her cheek "thank you.." he chuckles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open)   Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:56 am

Her face went very hot and she blushed heavily.
"Um... well Madame is my guardian so... um... I was being kind of... well I was joking about her killing me." She stammered and blushed deeper. She pulled her keys out of her pocket and fumbled with them in the lock.

Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open)   Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:51 pm

Soul smiles lightly and chuckles. "i know but if she did i'd protect you.."
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open)   Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:34 pm

"Um... thank you." She was still a little shaken up. She had never really been around people. They were never very interesting. She opened the door and walked inside.
"I'm back Madame." She hoped that Madame was not home.
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open)   Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:58 pm

soul walks in after her but he stays quiet. he smiles lightly and wraps his arm around her shoulders again and gives her a squeeze to tell her its ok without talking. he smirks and chuckles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open)   Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:04 am

Leo pulled away. If Madame were here the boy would be dead.
"Hello." she called again. No answer. Leo sighed with relief.
“She not here so you’re safe to stay.”
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open)   Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:20 pm

Soul smirks "cool..." he throws his arms behind his head. "so whos this 'madame' person anyway? is she like your mom or something?"
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open)   Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:32 pm

Leo looked down and tears formed in the corners of her eyes.
"My parents died when I was young. I don't even remember their faces. Madame was their maid and she raised me." She smiled. "I'm grateful to her."
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open)   Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:54 pm

soul looks at her "am sorry.... i didnt know.... am glad she raised you tho.... your a really sweet girl.." he smiles softly at her.
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open)   Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:20 pm

"Thanks. I would say something nice about you, but I barely know you." She walked into the kitchen.
"So what do you want to eat?"

Last edited by Duke Agent 17 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open)   Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:22 pm

SOul smirks and laughs lightly. he follows her into the kitchen. he looks around and sits down "i dont know what do you have? I could help make it if you want."
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open)   Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:08 am

"Well we have a variety of things to eat. If you come into the kitchen you could choose what you wanted." She called over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open)   Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:06 pm

Soul smirks and walks into the kitchen. he begins to look around "hmmm.....i dont know what i want.." he looks at her and smiles "what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open)   Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:21 am

"Hmm." She wondered what to eat. A smile spread across her face and her eyes gazed of into the distance.
"I know exactly what I want to eat. Cake!" She grinned and giggled.
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open)   Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:07 pm

soul laughs lightly and smirks. "ok then cake we shall have! lets get cookin." he smiles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open)   Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:54 pm

She smiled happily and opened a cupboard. She took out a huge cook book and started to flip through the pages.
"What sort of cake should it be?"
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open)   Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:50 am

Souls eyes widen alittle when he sees her take out this huge cook book. he chuckles lightly "what ever cake you want it to be.. am not picky make your dream cake!" he smiles at her
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open)   Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:20 am

She smiled back at him and continued to flip through the pages. She stop on a page and her eyes widened. She'd found her cake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open)   Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Once Upon A Warm Summer's Night (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3