The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A lonely empty village   - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A lonely empty village   - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A lonely empty village   - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A lonely empty village   - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A lonely empty village   - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A lonely empty village   - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A lonely empty village   - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A lonely empty village   - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A lonely empty village   - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A lonely empty village   - Page 6 Vote_lcapA lonely empty village   - Page 6 Voting_barA lonely empty village   - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A lonely empty village   - Page 6 Vote_lcapA lonely empty village   - Page 6 Voting_barA lonely empty village   - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A lonely empty village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

A lonely empty village   - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:26 am

sai looks at her and nods.. "i can only control snowstorms though..."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:54 am

"Thats pretty cool.""And explains the snow in the room." HaNi said as she cleaned the mess up.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:56 am

sai looks at the room she hadn't noticed the snow in the room. she was surprised "when did that happen?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:02 am

"When I was trying to make you remember stuff." Lana explained while sitting on the floor while putting her red locks of hair up in a pony tail.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:04 am

sai nods "ok i imagine that would happen.. am sorry i made a mess i hope i didnt cause any trouble."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:12 am

Hani looked at the girl, "If you were here when this place was packed and done that,, then you would have, but this place has survived a lot, thanks to Lana and I" Lana smiled and nodded, "Angel, what were your parents like, they too must be angels right?" She asked. She always wondered what her life would be like with a father beside her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:14 am

sai looks at the ground "i dont remember if i have parents..." she sighs lightly the wind picks up outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:32 am

Hani shot her sister a dirty look, understanding that Lana had toughed on a topic that made the girl feel uncomfortable. Maybe angels didn't have parents, "We don't have a father ,well we do, but we know nothing of him, apart from being of a European decent."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:35 am

sai looks up and smiles lightly "am sure you two will find more out about him soon i know it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:44 am

Lana laughed, "Thanks, angel. but he would be dead by now." dead, to live she had to kill, the people she loved and cared for were dead. Lana looked down at her ring, death seemed to surround her life.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:01 am

sai shakes her head "hes not gone gone hes looking for you they both are.." she smiles lightly at lana.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:08 am

Hani looked at the two, "come on mum wants you to let it go." Lana looked up at her sister. and she also wants me to get the rest of the livers. "Wait, both. who is the other?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:11 am

sai looks at her "your husband i think... you had one right?" she tilts her head slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:18 am

"He is dead. I took his life." She said trying to keep her poker face up, "I-I killed him-m. He asked me, to." She let her bangs cover her face. Hani sat beside her sister with an arm on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:22 am

sai looks at her with a soft face. she gets up and hugs her lightly. "even if you did that he's still looking for you.. he loves you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:25 am

"I, know that, he wanted me to kill him, he was going to die, but he wanted me to live." She said not looking at anyone. Maybe this is why she hated what she was.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:28 am

sai hugs her tightly. "am sorry if i've made you upset..." she looks at her "never give up..." she smiles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:34 am

Lana looked up at the girl and smiled, "Thanks."And I'm sure one day too, you will remember who your parents were.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:37 am

sai smiles and gets up. "so what should we do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:40 am

"Well i'm going to bed, gosh it was fun travelling in the snow and getting rid of that thing you left behind." Hani said as she walked towards the stairs with a yawn, "why don't you tell her about this place?" She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:44 am

sai sits down and smiles "i would love to learn more about this place...if you wouldnt mind telling me about it.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 6 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:37 am

"Well during the late Edo period we, Hani, mother and i, moved to Kyoto. Mum wanted status so she married into nobility. We didn't protest, I kept my face hidden, since you didn't get red heads at the time with golden eyes." Lana smiled, it did get annoying always covering your face,"Hani later on got married so that we could start this business, women didn't have right back then." she looked out the window, "After a busy night down here, I walked home and was attack, I did what I had to and when I told Hani, she.." This was when things got complicated, "well to be honest we decided to only attack those who arm others... by attack I mean hunt...and then kill." She looked at the girl to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 6 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:39 am

sai looks at her and smiles lightly. she wasnt sure what to say..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 6 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:45 am

"It was better then picking some random of the street who loved his family and did good. But not everyone agreed with us. We want to become human, well we have to." She looked at the girl, "If you had to kill to live, who would you pick as your prey?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 6 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 4:04 am

sai thinks for a moment about killing to live. her wings turn black and visible and she looks up "everyone.." her wings turn back to normal and she holds her head. "ow.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A lonely empty village
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next