The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A lonely empty village   - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A lonely empty village   - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A lonely empty village   - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A lonely empty village   - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A lonely empty village   - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A lonely empty village   - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A lonely empty village   - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A lonely empty village   - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A lonely empty village   - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A lonely empty village   - Page 2 Vote_lcapA lonely empty village   - Page 2 Voting_barA lonely empty village   - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A lonely empty village   - Page 2 Vote_lcapA lonely empty village   - Page 2 Voting_barA lonely empty village   - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A lonely empty village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

A lonely empty village   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 6:46 am

Sai smile "Am here on a mission.. I wish i was here on a trip." she giggles lightly
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:24 am

"i hope you do well with your mission." She smiled, "Say, what happens when people on this Earth die?" She asked, looking down at her ring, "Do they go to the after or.." She wasn't sure how to word the last part, but she looked up at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:30 am

Sai smiles gentle "My mission will never be done I go around making sure people are happy with thier life.." She looks at her and giggles lightly "Well when people die they normally have to go through judgement to see where they stay. Either in heaven or hell."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:39 am

She nodded, the girl said nothing about a soul being stuck here, "A mission to make people happy, that is good one." She put on a smile, "I'm sure you are doing a great job with it."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:47 am

Sai smiles "I hope I am.." she looks at her for a moment "Oh i forgot to tell you sometimes when people die God will keep them on earth do some mission however the person doesn't know it and they get stuck here.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:54 am

Lana looked up surprise, Keep them here? But couldn't he use angles to do his work." She moved a lock of her red hair out of her face. "Can you see them?" She asked a little too quickly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:00 am

Sai looked puzzled for a moment "You mean see the people that were left here yeah. most of them aren't to happy so i lend a helping hand to get them closer to going home.. Why did you ask so suddenly? Do you need help with a mission?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:06 am

"I've taken multiply live, and I have more to take. I just wanted to know if any of the men still linger around." She put her feet up on the table. The girl could see them, "By the way, what if your name?" She asked realize they have not introduced each other yet.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:14 am

Sai nods lightly. "My names Sai.. And yours?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:17 am

"In formal occasion Detective Fox, but for now just Lana would do." she said to Sai with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:21 am

Sai giggles lightly "Its nice to met you Lana."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:28 am

"and it's nice to meet you too. Are you cold? Their are some blankets that I left upstairs years ago." She said not realizing that she was close to giving out her real age which was almost 1000, she really need to keep track of her age at this point.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 6:50 pm

Sai smiles "No am fine thank you it feels nice... The cold..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:31 am

Lana laughed,"That true, it better then the heat. I don't mind it, but too much of it is annoying."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:33 am

Sai laughs "i dont think there could ever be to much snow.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:36 am

"in our first staged my kind can't stand the heat. I'm a lucky one and is okay with it for a short amount of time." On a hot day a nice cold cave always seemed inviting, "Were you born an angel or became one after death?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:43 am

sai smiles "i was born an angel." she looks at Lana "may i ask what you are exactly? because you said your not human or an angel.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:51 am

"Gumiho. A very old one I'll have to add." She smiled, "I lived through wars, I've been hunted, I built this bar with my sister years ago, before that I was married." She looked up at the ceiling wondering if she has forgotten anything else, "And the best par it, I've watched and helped other become human." no matter what her mother said, she was proud to help others find their 1000 livers to become human.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:03 am

Sai smiles "thats nice.. so you've help others.." she closes her eyes and falls out of her chair not breathing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:16 am

"My sister and I came up with a theory, hunt down those who waste and abuse their lives and take theirs so we can have a chance. not all Gumihos are a fan of the idea. Many think the best was is to hunt down a man and just take his liver. They only have 1000 years to get 1000 male livers. Once they get it they become human, if not we disappear and become nothing." Lana have hears of a few who have failed, it had brought shame to their families.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:19 am

Sai lays on the floor she wasnt waking up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:23 am

Lana looked at the girl, "Angel?!" She bit her lip and walked up to her. Kneeling down she carefully shook her shoulder. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:28 am

Sai groans alittle and coughs. she opens her eyes alittle everything was blurry. she closes her eyes and passes out alittle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:34 am

Lana rushed into the back room and took out a box that was labeled as Ren's. She opened it and placed the small bags of herbs beside the girl."Alright, I haven't done this in a long time. But I can do do this." She said more to herself as she poured some of the herbs into a small bowl before crushing them.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:39 am

Sai dreams of a small girl that looked like her. the girl was playing with a women with red hair. the girl giggles and calls to the women "mommy!" Sai wakes up and looks at Lana her vision was still blurry. "mom?" she coughs and breaths heavily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lonely empty village    A lonely empty village   - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A lonely empty village
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next