The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
the town of dragons. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
the town of dragons. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
the town of dragons. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
the town of dragons. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
the town of dragons. - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
the town of dragons. - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
the town of dragons. - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
the town of dragons. - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
the town of dragons. - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
the town of dragons. - Page 5 Vote_lcapthe town of dragons. - Page 5 Voting_barthe town of dragons. - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
the town of dragons. - Page 5 Vote_lcapthe town of dragons. - Page 5 Voting_barthe town of dragons. - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

the town of dragons.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

the town of dragons. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 5 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 2:24 pm

rave stretches "am here to see something interesting." he smirks and starts playing with the fire again.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:07 am

"You think you can find something interesting in this place?" He asked, "Unless you plan to get arrested and get sent to the back, then you wont find anything like that here mate."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:13 am

rave chuckles and smirks "i found you here didn't i..you seem pretty interesting.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:19 am

"a law breaking young adult. There are heaps of us, so I'm pretty sure that I don't count. But I'll take it as a compliment anyway." He looked at the clock to see how much longer piper would be, that is if the fox decided to show up, "What did you say your name was again?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:24 am

rave smiles "names rave nice to meet cha.." he chuckles lightly. he looks at the handcuff and smirks "would you like me to get you out of you boundment?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:07 am

"Nah, Pipes will have a go at me and so will Lana. Seriously don't want to have both of them against me. But thanks for the offer Rave." He said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:11 am

rave smiles "no problem..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:30 am

"So what, you career getting interrogated by Lana or something?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:37 am

rave sighs "nah she wanted to ask this guy with one eye some questions... i don't know about what though.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:47 am

"i know, but the look on her face says she has changed her mind. I think she dug a hole and is now trying to find her way out.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:52 am

rave shrugs "well i'll help her out if she needs it but she has to ask first.." he smiles lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:07 am

Aoi couldn't help but life. Helping would equal offering his liver to some other gumiho to eat so that they could get closer to be a human, "Trust me mate, you would not want to do that. Lana and my sister are the same when it comes for looking for people to help."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:12 am

rave smirks "yeah... hows that?" he chuckles "ok i cant help it anymore.. does lana need help finding livers? cuz i can get them a few livers.." he looks at aoi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:15 am

with his free hand he grabbed Raves neck, "you know too much maybe Pipes and I can have a late dinner once she bails me out." He smiled darkly, "Gumihos are everywhere and so are other beast who feast on others." The smile grew.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:22 am

rave smirks and chuckles "go ahead and have me as dinner i don't care am just trying to help..besides i think it'll be hard for you to feast on me in my dragon form.." he looks at aoi with a laid back look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:25 am

"Dragon sounds nice, haven't had one in the last 1000 years. Dunno if it will help pipes, but she will be willing to give to ago.

At that moment the doors opened and Piper walked in, she gave her brother the what are you doing look while folding her arms.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:27 am

rave looks at the girl who just walked in and smiles. "that must be your sister she seems nice.." he chuckles lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:44 am

Piper payed the fine and got the key to free her so called brother. "Thanks girl." He smiled and wrapped an arm around her shoulder, "this boy here is offering us a free lunch." He grinned meaning blood for him and liver for her, "He knows more then he should so what else can we do to keep him quite."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:49 am

rave chuckles "you could just ask me you know... am not going run all over town telling everything that moves..." he smirks at piper "your brother is a ball of fun.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:12 am

"but where is the fun in that?" She smirked back, "I saw dinner and a step closer to becoming human is a double win.. well not for you." She pushed Aoi's arm of her shoulder.

Lana walked around the corner, "don't pick on the kid too much. his career and i are almost on our agreement points, don' cause any trouble until One Eye or Valek is out of my care." She said as she filled up the paper cup with water and walked back to where she came from.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:16 am

rave smiles "this is so interesting.." he rests his arms behind his head. "i think thats the last time i offer someone help finding livers though.." he chuckles lightly and yawns boredly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:30 pm

"and why would you want to help a gumiho?" She asked, "What do you have to offer that we don't have access too?" she asked with her arms still folded. aoi stood in silence beside her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:56 pm

rave looks at her and shrugs "i don't know i just thought i could help you get some livers thats all..." he stretches and looks at her lazily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:04 am

"Whatever. Just keep your mouth shut about us and our kind." She turned to Aoi,"And you have a heck of a lot of explaining to do." She said annoyingly as she dragged the vampire out of the station.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 2:55 am

rave smirks and nods "got it.." he waves to them both. "bye bye.." he chuckles lightly and yawns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

the town of dragons.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next