The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
the town of dragons. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
the town of dragons. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
the town of dragons. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
the town of dragons. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
the town of dragons. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
the town of dragons. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
the town of dragons. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
the town of dragons. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
the town of dragons. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
the town of dragons. - Page 2 Vote_lcapthe town of dragons. - Page 2 Voting_barthe town of dragons. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
the town of dragons. - Page 2 Vote_lcapthe town of dragons. - Page 2 Voting_barthe town of dragons. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

the town of dragons.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

the town of dragons. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:44 am

At least he was calling her by name, 'Lady' seemed too formal. After two hours of running around she called him over, "ten minute break." She ordered to him, "Around the corner is an area just for worked to relax at during their break."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:48 am

rave smiles and nods "ok then arisa.." he walks back and sits in a chair. he stretches his body and wings "this day is interesting.." he chuckles lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:58 am

Arisa continued with her work, she was use to working in busy environments and didn't need to take a break, besides the one she had earlier on was plenty any more time off would mean customers would have to wait more as well.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:04 am

rave gets up and goes back out to begin working again. he smiles at arisa every time they pass by. "do great arisa.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:08 am

"Not so bad yourself." She replied as she carried a stack of dishes to the kitchen area.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:11 am

rave smirks and nods. he keeps working swiftly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:06 am

They day slowly came to an end as the last customers sat in their seats chatting she walked up to Rave, "Thank you for your help, you will leave now." She said with a slight bow.She didn't need the persons help anymore.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:16 am

rave smiles and bows back "ok then i'll wait outside for you then.." he walks out the door and sits down outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:22 am

Wait, outside? Those words sank into her head for a while before she counted the money made in the till. As the person who worked in the middle swept and mopped the floors. Once everything was done she switched off the light and locked the doors, saying goodbye to the other workers. She was surprised when she turned around to see Rave still there, "I thought you left."

OOC: I have no idea why the italics are in colour
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:24 am

rave smiles and chuckles "nope i said i would wait for you.." he stands up and walks over to her. "am walking you home silly.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:27 am

"You don't need to to that. it is far from here." She said while adjusting her bad on her shoulder and making sure that the door was locked. "Remember, not local."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:32 am

rave chuckles and picks her up princess style. "come on i can get you to your house quicker." he flaps his wings alittle and he rises off the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:36 am

"What the! Let go of me! I'll call out rape." She tried to struggle out of his arms, Sexual harassment." She hissed, not noticing the change of location of ground to sky.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:32 am

rave looks at her and lands he sets her down. "or you could have just asked me to put you down.." he chuckles lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:59 am

"well no one grabs a person and take them away. That is called kidnapping." She looked around the new location and spotted a bus stop. She walked up towards it and looked at the timetable to see when the next one is coming.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:06 am

rave sighs "i know that i was just trying to be nice.." he ruffles his hair and looks at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:08 am

"thank you for your help, really. But back at the cafe was plenty." She said calmly. The next bus would arrive in ten minutes, "Besides you were going the wrong way anyway."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:19 am

rave sighs "i thought you said it was this way.. i don't understand why you don't let me fly you home. its alot more fun flying then sitting in a stupid bus.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:00 am

"I i want to fly i will do it myself. Public transport was created for reason and I respect it. secondly I never even asked you to take me therefor I didn't give you any direction." She corrected as the bus headed towards the stop.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:30 am

rave sighs "i guess i'll ride with you to your house then.." he stands beside her. "am doing this to protect you not stalk you just so you know..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:41 am

"Thanks for the offer, but I don't need protection. A powerful mage does not need protecting." She said as she payed the fair of four dollars fifty and took the front seat of the bus.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:44 am

rave follows her and sets behind her. "i don't care what you are or how powerful you think you are am going to make sure you get home save." he rests his hands behind his head and gets comfy in his seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:06 am

"I don't need some person following me. And until you leave I wont go home even if it means spending the night on the street." She said looking out the window, what had she gotten herself into.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 2:09 pm

rave sighs and looks at her "fine i'll just get off at the bus stop and i'll leave.." he yawns lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:19 am

"fine." She said as she got off her seat and walked towards the front waiting for the bus to stop, "I can deal with that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the town of dragons.   the town of dragons. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the town of dragons.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next