The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 Vote_lcapRun Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 Voting_barRun Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 Vote_lcapRun Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 Voting_barRun Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:43 pm

G blinks "yuji i told you, you didn't have to do that..." he smiles and pats his head. he yawns and lays down. he falls asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:51 pm

Yuji smiled and got into bed next to G pressing his own butt to G's crotch. Yuji loved the feel, even if it was flaccid, Yuji liked the feel of G's member against his butt. Yuji soon fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:09 pm

izzy wakes up early and walks downstairs and begins making breakfast.
G wakes up and smiles "smells good.." he gets up and gets dressed.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:13 pm

Yuji got up a few minutes later and put his black shirt, which had been previously used to help G with his shoulder, back on. Yuji walked down stairs to the kitchen for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:18 pm

G and izzy smile at him "morning!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:19 pm

Yuji smiled. "Morning you two. What's for breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:24 pm

izzy smiles "eggs, toast, and bacon!" she giggles happily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:27 pm

"Sounds great, I can't wait to try them." Yuji said smiling taking a seat to the right of G. Yuji rest his hands at his side, and Yuji's left hand, more or less accidently, was touching G's thigh.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:33 pm

G looks at him with a raised eyebrow. he moves yujis hand over slightly.
izzy smiles and sets the plates down infront of them. she kisses them both on the cheek, and sits down.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:39 pm

"This looks amazing Izzy!" Yuji said seeming not to have noticed about where his hand was before, so it probably was on accident. Yuji was blushing slightly from the kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:44 pm

izzy giggles "thank you.." she blushes lightly. "i hope you like it!" she smiles happily.
G smirks "i love it when you cook breakfast!" he takes a bite out of the bacon and toast.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 EmptySat May 25, 2013 7:10 pm

Yuji ate his breakfast. "That was amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:08 pm

izzy smiles "thank you!" she giggles happily.
G smiles and takes the plates to the sink and cleans them.
izzy smiles "am going to the store!" she giggles and grabs her pruse "i'll be back!" she runs out the door.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:10 pm

"Now what?" Yuji asked seeing Izzy leave.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:18 pm

G was in shock. "what..." he shakes his head "damn it izzy!" he grabs yuji and drags him with him "which why could she have gone?!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:20 pm

"She said she was going to the store. The mall is in the north half of the city, and the super market is just about 5 blocks from it. So it would have to be one of the two, knowing Izzy anyway." Yuji was making a guess that it was one of the two.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:23 pm

G sighs "damn it this is just like when we met you.. she ran off without me!" he grabs yuji again and runs off toward the mall.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:18 pm

Yuji ran off with G towards the mall. Yuji was blushing, he was a bit embarrassed at the fact that G was holding his hand as they ran towards the mall to find Izzy.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:22 pm

G sees izzy and tackles her. "how many times do i have to tell you don't run off!"
izzy wiggles around "let me go!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:32 pm

Yuji looked at Izzy and held a hand out to Izzy. "I'm sorry Izzy, but after what happened the day we first met I have to agree with your brother on this one..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:45 am

izzy looks at him and takes his hand "i guess your right.."
G sighs "really you listen to him but not me?!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:56 am

Yuji pulled Izzy back up to her feet. "Why don't we just head back to your house? I can do the shopping if you would like."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:01 am

izzy crosses her arms "am tired of being in the house.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:05 am

Yuji sighed and scratched the back of his head. "Do you want to go to my hotel room then..? I suppose it's an alternative..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:32 am

izzy shakes her head "i want to go shopping!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next