The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe shy person.. (open) - Page 5 Voting_barThe shy person.. (open) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe shy person.. (open) - Page 5 Voting_barThe shy person.. (open) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The shy person.. (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:13 pm

Keiko put his hand on his hip and stuck a pose while he gave a peace sign with the other hand. "What did ya think?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:37 pm

haku blushes deeply and looks at him "well uuuhhh..."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:52 pm

"You know, shy or not you really are cute." Keiko said bending over in front of Haku to put all of the toy's back as well as the bottle in the box.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:35 pm

haku blushes lightly and fiddles with his thumbs. "your really cute too.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 4:24 pm

Keiko taped the box again and stood facing Haku and smirked. "I think you really liked the show." Keiko walked up to Haku and put both his hands into Haku's pants and began to feel Haku's hard member all around. Even if it was just in Haku's pants Keiki stroked Haku with his right hand and fondled Haku's balls in his left.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 5:50 pm

haku blushes and moans softly. "yeah i did..." he kisses him lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 5:53 pm

Keiko kissed Haku lovingly back and kept working with Haku's member and balls.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:41 pm

haku moans lightly and blushes deeply. "your naughty keiko.." he nuzzles him lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:44 pm

"Believe me, I'm worse than that." Keiko nuzzled Haku lovingly, but never stopped his hands.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:46 pm

haku blushes "uuhhh what do you mean?" he tilts his head.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:48 pm

Keiko leaned close and began to whisper into Haku's ear. "I can do anything your mind in the bedroom can think of and then some."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:54 pm

hakus face turns completely red and his heart began to beat really fast.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:58 pm

"Anything your mind can think of. I can and will do it." Keiko continued to whisper into Haku's ear.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:35 pm

haku blushes and kisses keiko roughly and lustfully.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:42 pm

Keiko stayed lip locked, loving being dominated like this.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:05 pm

haku blushes and pushes away. he pulls his shirt down his chest pops out of the top of the shirt. "am sorry keiko..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:10 pm

"Sorry? Why? I know a few trans people, your breasts aren't anything to be afraid of. Your not really a girl..." Keiko squeezed Haku's member for emphasis.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:23 pm

haku blushes "i've never been that aggressive before... am apologizing for kissing you like that.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:29 pm

"Sense your the dom, be aggressive, as much as you want to me. Feel free to smack my ass, call me bitch, whatever works and you want to do it. Your the top, and I'm always the bottom." Keiko said making his point clear by going don on all fours and kissing Haku's thighs.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:56 pm

haku blinks and backs into the wall. "b....b....but...." he blushes deeply.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:00 pm

"Face it, you know you want it as badly as I do, and you want to get out some aggression. Feel free to use that aggression when your ramming my ass." Keiko said presenting his butt to Haku.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:38 pm

haku blushes deeply and gets a nose bleed. he falls over with a brain overload.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 12:18 am

Keiko groaned loudly. "And here I thought I helped you get over your shyness..." Keiko sighed, got up, and picked up Haku. He took Haku into Keiko's room.
Keiko's room could easily be that of a guys of a girls. There are posters for bands in the room, but there are also posters of guys posing seductively showing off their fronts. And the two pillows that Keiko had on the bed were sharing a pillow case of Sebastian, from black butler, naked and holding his own hard member.
Keiko set Haku down with Haku's head on the Sebastian's pillow torso. Keiko decided to lay down next to Haku with Sebastian's pillow member right in front of his face, it was Keiko's sleeping spot, and he loved it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 12:23 am

haku wakes up 30 minutes later "what happened?" he looks around the room. "wow.." he blushes lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 12:26 am

Keiko woke up. Keiko licked Sebastian's pillow member before sitting up. "Hey, your finally up... guess I can't say a lot about myself though. I fell asleep too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The shy person.. (open)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next