The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) Vote_lcapWriter and Muisc person.. (open) Voting_barWriter and Muisc person.. (open) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) Vote_lcapWriter and Muisc person.. (open) Voting_barWriter and Muisc person.. (open) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Writer and Muisc person.. (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Writer and Muisc person.. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:25 pm

Drew was walking to the muisc room. he was going to work on some writing. he liked to listen to the muisc when he wrote. he opens the door and gets a spot set up so he could write.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:30 pm

Evan sighed as he walked into the music room. He only knew where it was because it was the only place he bothered to actually memorize how to get to from the front entrance of the school. Evan sat at the piano and started to wonder what he should play today.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:34 pm

drew sighed and yawns slightly "what to write..." he says to himself.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:50 pm

"Why can't I think of something today?" Evan said not knowing that there was someone else in the music room.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:59 pm

drew blinks and looks at evan. he smiles "oh hey..." he chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:00 pm

Evan looked around. "Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:02 pm

drew blinks and looks at him "uuhh my names drew am just here to write.." he smiles at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:10 pm

"I'm Evan. I'm blind." Evan was fairly open about his blindness, he didn't rally care what other people thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:14 pm

drew blinks in surprise "wow thats cool!" he walks over to evan and holds his face and looks at his eyes "thats so cool..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:18 pm

Evan blushed lightly. "It is..?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:20 pm

drew smiles and nods "yeah i've never met someone who was blind before..." he chuckles "can i hang out with you? i might write a short story about you.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:23 pm

Evan blushed. "Sure.. I'd like that.. I don't really have a lot of friends.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:24 pm

drew blinks and looks at him "really you don't? thats crazy... well i'll be your friend man!" he chuckles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:26 pm

Evan blushed. "Thanks... You know, your a good guy." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:29 pm

drew blinks and waves his hand "am not the good.." he laughs lightly and sits down next to him "so whatcha want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:33 pm

"Well, recently I cant think of anything to play on the piano. I think I just have some mental block going on." Evan said looking in Drew's direction.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:35 pm

drew nods "i've had a few of those with writing..." he thinks for a moment "what i do to get over it is think of something different and do something that has nothing to do with writing... normally that works.. you want to try it?" he looks at evan and chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:37 pm

"Uh, sure. I'm willing to try anything. It kills me not to play the piano, it's been my life sense I was like 5 years old." Evan had been playing the piano for a really long time, he had never had a block until today.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:41 pm

drew smiles "it was bound to happen sometime don't sweat it.. come on lets do something fun!" he looks at him "whatcha want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:46 pm

"Anything really." Evan shrugged his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:49 pm

drew smiles and kisses him lightly on the lips. he chuckles lightly "lets go to the amusement park then!" he gets up and grabs evans hand.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:50 pm

Evan blushed deeply when Drew had kissed him on the lips even if it was only light, it had been his first kiss. "Y-Yeah.. I would to go."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:55 pm

drew smiles and takes him to the amusement park. "we're here!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:01 am

"Alright. What should we do first?" Evan said looking at Drew.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:05 am

drew thinks for a moment "uuhh.... lets go on a roller coaster!" he takes evan to the roller coaster and smiles. "ok lets get on!" he pulls evan into the seat with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Writer and Muisc person.. (open)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next