The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWriter and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 Voting_barWriter and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWriter and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 Voting_barWriter and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Writer and Muisc person.. (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:12 am

"This'll be fun. I haven't been on a roller coaster before." Evan said listening around.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:16 am

drew smiles and the bar comes down. the roller coaster shots up and flies around. drew puts his hands in the air "yeah!!"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:22 am

"This is awesome!" Evan was laughing and screaming like everybody else.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:25 am

drew laughs as the ride comes to a stop. "that was so mcuh fun!" he gets out and pulls evan with him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:33 am

"That was awesome Drew." Evan said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:35 am

drew smirks "i know right!" he laughs and sits down "what kinda ride would you like to go on.." he named off a few for evan and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:41 am

"What was that third thing you said... the Ferris Wheel." Evan said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:56 am

drew blinks and smiles "all right then! are you ok with hieghts tho?" he stands up and stretches.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:59 am

"Of course I'm okay with heights." Evan smiled and held Drew's hand.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:10 am

drew smiles "all right then!" he runs to the ferris wheel that was right behind where they were sitting. he helps evan into the seat and smiles. the ride starts up after a miunte "so whatcha want to do since we're going to be sittin here for a while?" he smiles at evan.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:20 am

"I figured we could talk and stuff." Evan smiled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:21 am

drew smiles "all right so whatcha want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:22 am

"I figured that it would be cool to get to know each other." Evan shrugged his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:25 am

drew smiles and nods "yeah thats a great idea!" he thinks for a moment "well am drew yuman.. am 19, am a neko humoid and i am a writer!" he thinks for a moment more then snaps his fingers "oh yeah and my nicknames are KitKat and USee.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:31 am

"Cool." Evan thought for a moment. "I'm Evan Fire. I was born blind, I turned 18 two months ago... I'm a Neko and I love to play the piano, and I've been playing it ever sense I was a kid." He thought for a little more. "There's one last thing I think I should mention... I'm gay."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:34 am

drew blinks surprised by the last thing he said "really?" he smiles and chuckles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:37 am

The Ferris wheel stopped at the highest point.  It was starting to become night now. Evan kissed Drew and real fireworks shot into the sky.
"Really.." Evan smiled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:40 am

drew blushes deeply and looks at him. he looks at the fireworks "i guess they have the prefect timing don't they.." he smiles and chuckles lightly "i never thought you would be gay tho.." he holds evans in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:47 am

"What made you think that?" Evan asked holding Drew's hand.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:53 am

drew shrugs "am not sure... thats why i kissed you.." he smiles and nuzzles. "i think your really cute evan.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:00 am

Evan blushed and kissed Drew on the cheek. "Thanks... Your a really nice person Drew..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:01 am

drew smiles "no am not am a jerk.." he chuckles lightly and pats evans head.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:10 am

Evan got close to Drew and hugged him tightly. "It's such a burden not being able to see... People make fun of me.. My parents told me that they were going to get money to fix it but they left me behind entirely..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:13 am

drew blinks and looks at him. "its not cool to do that to someone.." he holds him close and kisses his forehead "why don't i help you get your eyes fixed? i have enough money i mean am a writer, my books get sold every week and i make alot of money.." he chuckles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:15 am

"I want to... But I spent my whole life blind... I just find it hard to think of a world where I could see..." Evan said looking at Drew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Writer and Muisc person.. (open)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next