The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 Vote_lcapWriter and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 Voting_barWriter and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 Vote_lcapWriter and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 Voting_barWriter and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Writer and Muisc person.. (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:53 pm

drew smiles and nods "thank you!" he walks back to evan "you'll have your new paino tomorrow evan.. whatcha want to do now?"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:27 pm

"Why don't we head back home?" Evan suggested.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:44 pm

drew smiles "alright!" he chuckles and pats his head. he takes his hand and starts to walk back to the house.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:49 pm

Evan smiled and followed Drew, holding his hand.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:51 pm

drew opens up the door to the house and hops on the couch "yeah this is nice.." he pulls evan down into his lap. "i think i did pretty good today.. i didn't get in to much trouble did i?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:55 pm

"No, you really didn't." Evan smiled slightly and wrapped his arms around Drew.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:57 pm

drew laughs and nuzzles him lightly "so now whatcha want to do evan?" he smiles at him happily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:02 am

"What do you wanna do?" Evan asked Drew.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:08 am

drew shrugs "anything i guess.." he chuckles and smiles happily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:09 am

Evan kissed Drew. "Why don't we stay here then?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:36 am

drew smiles and kisses him back "sounds good.." he smirks and flips over so he was pinning evan to the couch. he kisses him deeply and roughly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:41 am

Evan moaned into the kiss. Evan smiled. "I can tell where this is going. And I like it."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:50 am

drew blinks and smirks "oh really where is it going?" he nips his neck and chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:57 am

Evan moaned. "Like we both don't know."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:21 am

drew smiles and nuzzles him. "do you want it hard or gentle?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:24 am

"You choose. Your my first after all." Evan blushed and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:30 am

drew blinks and stops pinning him "am your first?" he seemed really shocked.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:36 am

"Yeah... Why does that seem so odd to you...?" Evan asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:42 am

drew looks at him and hugs him tightly "i just... i don't know... know that makes me want to wait..." he looks at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:46 am

"Oh.. Alright." Evan hugged Drew. "If you want to wait, then I'll wait with you. There's no need to rush anything."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:10 pm

drew blushes lightly and nuzzles him "i feel bad evan..." he looks at him and kisses him lightly "you wouldn't be mad if you weren't my first would you?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:40 pm

"I'd be a little shocked... But no, I wouldn't be mad or anything if I wasn't your first." Evan said nuzzling Drew back.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:46 pm

(Bump)
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 1:11 pm

Drew blushes and smiles at him. "I've.. uh been with two other people.. when I was younger it was an older guy kinda, I was um the bottom there.. and the second person was another student but their kinda crazy. I found out he'd been stalking me. I was the top but after I found out he went crazy and.." he looks at the ground and hugs Evan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Writer and Muisc person.. (open)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9