The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 Vote_lcapWriter and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 Voting_barWriter and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 Vote_lcapWriter and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 Voting_barWriter and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Writer and Muisc person.. (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:53 pm

"I'm guessing I have bruises. I know I bumped into a few walls." Evan was still wearing nothing but the big jersey, if he had any bruises they clearly weren't showing.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:37 pm

drew looks over his arms and legs "well i don't see any bruises on your arms or legs so you might not have any.." he smiles and pats his head.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:39 pm

"That's good. I hope you like the pancakes though." Evan said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:48 pm

drew smiles "if you made them then i'll like them!" he chuckles and gets up. he walks over to the bed and sits down.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:51 pm

Evan smiled and sat down next to Drew. Evan put the tray of pancakes on Drew's lap. Evan kissed Drew on the cheek. "Your so sweet."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:54 pm

drew blushes and rubs the back of his neck "i am not.." he chuckles and takes a bite out of the pancakes. "yum! these taste really good evan!" he smiles happily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:56 pm

"Thanks!" Evan kissed Drew on the cheek again. "You really are sweet."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:07 pm

drew blushes more and chuckles. "your more sweet though.." he kisses evan deeply on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:20 pm

Evan moaned into the kiss. He smiled and hugged Drew tightly. "That means so much to me..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:25 pm

drew smiles and pats his head and chuckles. he gets a bite of pancake. "say aahh evan you deserve some of your awesome pancakes.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:30 pm

Evan smiled and opened his mouth. "Aahh."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:27 pm

drew smiles and feeds him the bite of pancake.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:28 pm

Evan ate. "It's really yummy!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:57 pm

drew smiles "i know that!" he chuckles and takes a bite out of it.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:00 pm

Evan laughed a little bit and rested his head on Drew's shoulder. "I'm glad I met you..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:02 pm

drew blushes deeply and smiles "am glad i met you too evan.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:11 pm

Evan kissed Drew. "Then I'm glad we found each other."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:18 pm

drew blushes and tackles him to the ground "your so cute evan!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:27 pm

Evan blushed deeply. "I.. I am..?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:42 pm

drew smiles "of coruse you are!" he nuzzles evan lightly. "so whatcha want to do today?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:49 pm

"I'm fine with anything really. You pick." Evan said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:51 pm

drew smiles "well get dressed! i want to hear you play the paino!" he gets dressed.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:54 pm

"Um, alright." Evan got up and found his clothes. He got dressed, thinking that Drew was out of the room, unaware that drew wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:03 pm

drew blushes deeply and turns around "so...uh....your....uh ready now?" he looks at evan when he was done.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:07 pm

"Yeah. Let's get going." Evan smiled. He was thinking of a song he wanted to play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Writer and Muisc person.. (open)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next