The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapWriter and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 Voting_barWriter and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapWriter and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 Voting_barWriter and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Writer and Muisc person.. (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:17 am

drew smiles at him and pats his head "well i'll keep the offer there if you ever want to change that..." he chuckles lightly. "what do you want to do when the ride is over?"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:23 am

"I think I should head home." Evan clearly was a little upset over remembering his past.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:40 am

drew nods "alright... i'll walk you home then.." he smiles and ruffles evans hair.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:47 am

Evan smiled and blushed lightly. "Thanks.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:52 am

drew smiles "no problem!" he chuckles as they head down to the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:54 am

Evan kissed Drew again. "This was an awesome time."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:01 am

drew smiles and kisses him back "yeah i had a lot of fun.." he helps him out and grabs his hand. "where do you live evan?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:04 am

"Um... We're at the amusement park so from here it's straight until there's a fork in the road. Go left, then it's the third building on the left."  Those directions were directions to the town orphanage.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:10 am

drew blinks in surprise "you live in an orphanage?!" he sighs "your coming home with me.." he begins to walk toward his home.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:12 am

"Where was I supposed to live? I lived in a cardboard box for six weeks living on, I don't even know what until I was taken to that orphanage." Evan said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:14 am

drew sighs "well your not going to live there anymore.." he stops and looks at him "you'll live with me.." he smiles happily and chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:15 am

Evan blushed and smiled. "Really! You mean it?!" He was really excited.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:17 am

drew smiles "of course i mean it.." he chuckles and pats evans head.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:20 am

"Thank you!" Evan kissed Drew passionately.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:21 am

drew blushes and kisses him back. "do you want to get your stuff from the orphange?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:25 am

"I don't have anything other than the clothes I'm wearing now." Evan explained.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:28 am

drew blinks surprised "do you have anything over at the orphange?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:33 am

"Um.. no, nothing." Evan said being blunt about it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:39 am

drew shrugs "alright then...lets go home.." he walks him home which was really close to the amusement park about a mile away. he opens the door and walks in.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:44 am

"This seems like a nice place." Evan was only assuming what he couldn't see.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:51 am

drew smiles and laughs "am kinda glad you cant see what a mess my house is right now.." he blushes lightly and stretches "so would you like some food?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:53 am

"I'm good actually." Evan said following Drew by the sound of his voice.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:55 am

drew nods "alright then... would you like to take a shower? or are you thrist?" he stops and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:57 am

"I wouldn't mind a shower really." Evan said looking in Drew's direction. Being blind wasn't fun but it was a life that he had gotten used to.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:02 am

drew smiles "alright then follow me.." he grabs his hand and takes him to the bathroom. "ok if you need any help just call.." he sets the towel on the counter and smiles. "your towels on the counter alright.." he pats evans head and stands outside the door incase he needs any help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Writer and Muisc person.. (open)   Writer and Muisc person.. (open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Writer and Muisc person.. (open)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next