The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 Vote_lcapTwins!(fukuro) - Page 7 Voting_barTwins!(fukuro) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 Vote_lcapTwins!(fukuro) - Page 7 Voting_barTwins!(fukuro) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Twins!(fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:46 pm

lunar smiles and walks in and sees mimi and misaki hugging. she blushes and turns around "uuhh..."
mimi looks at lunar and blushes lightly "moshi moshi lunar!" she giggles and nuzzles misaki lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:55 pm

"Hey Misaki. Did Mimi find a dress?" Miwa said blushing a little.
"Yeah. I think a cute dress looks even better when it's on such a cute girl." Misaki said smiling and laughing a little nuzzling Mimi back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:01 pm

lunar smiles and looks at the dress and picks one similar to mimis dress. but it hung off the shoulders completely "what do you think miwa?"
mimi blushes and giggles lightly. "your so sweet misaki!" she smiles happily and looks at the dress lunar had picked out "i think it'll like cute!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:07 pm

Miwa smiled. "It really does look cute, and on you it will be even cuter." Miwa said smiling.
"Your so much sweeter than I am though." Misaki said smiling at Mimi.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:15 pm

lunar blushes deeply and smiles "uuhh thank you miwa..." her heart was beating like crazy, she grabs mimi "come on mimi lets go to the room and fix up outr clothes..."
mimi frowns "but lunar i want to spend more time with misaki!" she tries to wiggle out of lunars grip.
lunar shakes her head "later..." she runs back to their room. she takes a deep breath as her heart beat returns to normal.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:36 pm

"I think Lunar has a crush on you Miwa." Misaki said seeing Miwa blush deeply.
"But... I..."
"I get it. You love Ayumu, but your afraid to tell Lunar because you know it'll crush her." Miwa nodded.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:51 pm

mimi looks at lunar confused "are you ok lunar?"
lunar nods and gets out her sewing kit she gets mimi into her new dress and smiles "i don't have to make to many changes.. i'll put a bow on the front for you this time ok.." she begins to fix up mimis dress quickly.
mimi claps her hands "yeah thank you lunar!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:56 pm

Miwa had a few tears coming up, the thought of hurting Lunar made him really sad, but he wasn't just going to leave Ayumu.
"Just relax. As long as Ayumu doesn't pop the question or anything, then you could date Lunar in secrete." Miwa thought about it for a second, but he knew that Ayumu would find out, Ayumu was as smart a person with other people's emotions as Miwa was.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:08 pm

lunar finshes mimis dress the ribbon on the front draped around and connected in the back it looked almost completely different but still the same. "ok mimi go show misaki." she smiles happily.
mimi giggles and runs back to the dress room. "misaki what do you think?" she smiles as she spins.
lunar puts on her dress she didn't have to fix it at all it fit perfectly. she takes it off and sits down "i'll put my bow on the back.." she begins to sew two bows onto the back of the dress. one was at the very top and the second one was going to be placed right were the skirt and top connected.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:16 pm

Misaki smiled. "It looks even better than I thought it would on you." Misaki said looking at Mimi. Misaki nuzzled Mimi lovingly.
-
Miwa left the room. He had to tell Lunar before things got to far. Miwa knocked on the girl's door. "hey... Lunar.. Can I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:22 pm

mimi blushes lightly and giggles "thank you misaki!" she purrs happily and nuzzles him back.
lunar puts the newly redone dress on "yeah you can come in.." she spins around after he opens the door "what do you think?" she smiles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:26 pm

Misaki smiled and laughed a little bit. "You are so cute Mimi."
-
"It looks so beautiful on you Lunar. But we need to talk.." Miwa said walking in and sitting on the bottom bunk bed.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:50 pm

mimi giggles and smiles "your cute too misaki!"
lunar blinks and sits down next to him. "what is it miwa?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:58 pm

Misaki blushed. "It's just the dress that's making me cute... Without it I'm just some feminine bodied guy.. The dress just hugs me and makes me look cute because of that.."
-
"Listen... I know how you feel around me... But.. I'm already with someone... Ayumu.. I'm sorry.. I know you must hate me.. But I wasn't leading you on or anything... That's how I act.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:22 pm

mimi blinks "no thats not true misaki! you'd look cute even without the dress!" she smiles happily and kisses him lightly.
lunar looks at him and sighs "i thought so... its fine..." she gets up "i still like you all the same.." she walks out the door and goes to the garden.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:33 pm

Misaki blushed deeper. "Thanks.." Misaki kissed Mimi lightly back.
-
I'm sure she's upset with me... I saw it in here eyes... The second I brought up Ayumu, she got hurt... Miwa thought walking out to the garden to see if Lunar was really alright.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:41 pm

mimi smiles and giggles "what do we do know misaki?"
lunar was looking around the garden and sits down. "white roses are my favorite they remember me of the moon.." she sighs she was talking to herself. she looks at the water and smiles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:50 pm

"Whatever you want to do." Misaki smiled and looked at Mimi, he felt better now.
-
Miwa listened. He didn't want to disturb Lunar or anything, but he wanted to make sure that everything between them was alright and that they could at least be friends.
Miwa walked up beside Lunar. "Hey... Lunar.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:05 pm

lunar looks at him "yeah what is it? if your here to see if we can still be friends the answer is yes.." this has happened to her twice before.
mimi giggles and purrs happily. she kisses him deeply "your so cute misaki!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:16 pm

"I didn't mean to hurt you or anything... It's just that I really like Ayumu... But I'm happy that we can be friends at least." Miwa hugged Lunar. He took out a watch from his sash and looked at the time. [color:6c27=dark green]"sorry but I have to go. I'll be back around midnight if you still want to talk.." Miwa said walking off.
-
Misaki kisses Mimi deeply back. "thanks, but your cuter."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:42 pm

lunar sighs and looks at the moon. "i need a drink..." she walks to the kitchen and gets a glass of sake. she drinks it then walks to the room and falls asleep.
mimi giggles "no am not..." she hops up and walks out. "come on lets go have fun!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:54 pm

Miwa was back much sooner than midnight, he was back in just under 20 minutes. Miwa went straight back into his room with uncontrollable tears in his eyes, he went straight to his bed and cried. Ayumu had broken his heart, he truly loved Ayumu, and he left Miwa.
-
Misaki smiled. "Lets go then!" Misaki followed Mimi.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:24 pm

lunar wakes up and goes to the garden and yawns. she looks at the moon.
mimi giggles and runs to her room. "lets have a dance party!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:35 pm

Miwa stayed in his room and cried.
-
Misaki heard Miwa crying through the door when Mimi and he passed it. "Miwa's...crying? I have to go see what's wrong. Come along if you want." Misaki said leaving the room and heading over to see Miwa.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:45 pm

mimi nods "ok i hope hes ok..." she holds onto misakis arm. "maybe we should get lunar!" she smiles lightly.
lunar sighs and gets up and stretches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twins!(fukuro)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next