The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 Vote_lcapTwins!(fukuro) - Page 3 Voting_barTwins!(fukuro) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 Vote_lcapTwins!(fukuro) - Page 3 Voting_barTwins!(fukuro) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Twins!(fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 12:43 am

lunar looks at him "thats so cool!" she smiles and her bell rings loudly.
mimi looks at misaki and smiles "thats really sweet..." she giggles softly and sits down by a rose bush. "i love these flowers!"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 12:47 am

Miwa stayed with Lunar. "You know, it's really only been almost 4 months sense Lady Arata took me and Misaki in. In fact only last week we finished this back area.
-
"Roses are my favorite flower too!" Misaki sat down next to Mimi and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 12:51 am

lunar smiles "she sounds like a nice lady..." she looks at the ground sadly. her and mimi didn't have any parents that they can remember.
mimi looks at misaki and smiles "really?! thats so cool!" she giggles and hugs him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 12:57 am

Miwa saw that Lunar was sad, so he hugged Miwa tightly and tried to comfort her. "It's alright.. Just because you don't remember them doesn't mean they don't remember you.."
-
Misaki hugged Mimi tightly back. "To me roses are one of the most beautiful flowers."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:01 am

lunar blushes deeply and looks at miwa. "they probably don't care about us.. why would they abandon us.." she looks at the ground.
mimi blushes deeply and smiles "their really pretty flowers.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:04 am

"No, I'm sure they miss you and you sister with all their hearts and that giving you two away was the toughest choice they ever made. And I'm sure that if they could you see you and Mimi now, they would be so proud." Miwa hugged Lunar tightly again.
-
"Yes they are... But I know only one thing prettier than roses... You." Misaki was being serious when he said it, though it didn't entirely show he really cared for Mimi.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:08 am

lunar hugs him back tightly as tears fall down her face.
mimi blinks and blushes deeply. she jumps back and looks away. "am not pretty.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:12 am

Miwa held onto Lunar tightly as she cried, trying to comfort her. "Just let it out... Just let it all out Lunar.."
-
"of course your pretty,. Your very, very pretty Mimi." Misaki said kissing Mimi on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:23 am

lunar cries for a little longer then stops. she wipes her tears away "am sorry miwa..."
mimi blushes deeply and looks at misaki with big eyes. "uuhh..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:26 am

"It's okay... I just want you to know that I'm always here for you.. If you ever need to talk, just find me, okay?" Miwa hugged Lunar again.
-
Misaki looked at Mimi. "You really are more beautiful than a rose.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:30 am

lunar blushes lightly and nods "ok.."
mimi blushes even more "thats not true.." she turns around so he couldn't see how red her face was.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:39 am

Miwa was being nice because it was in his nature, and he really did care for Lunar, but he did have a relationship already. Miwa was dating Ayumu, the 9 inch hard member dom guy from the poster. The poster was actually while they were only friends but eventually Miwa made a move and they ended up in a relationship.
"Seriously though, you can talk to me whenever you need to, any time of day, and anywhere you want to."
-
Misaki looked at Mimi and tilted his head. "Come on look at me... If I embarrassed you or something... Then I'm sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:44 am

lunar blushes "ok thank you.." she begins to walk again.
mimi blushes and looks at him "you don't have to say your sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:50 am

It's no trouble at all.." Miwa said seeing Lunar walk off back into the castle.
-
"Before you go today... Can I just try something..?" Misaki asked looking at Mimi. He heart was beating so fast.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:52 am

lunar sits down and looks around "miwa can i talk to that lady?"
mimi looks at him and tilts her head "what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:55 am

Miwa walked up to Luna. "You mean Lady Arata? Of course." Miwa locked his arm in Lunar's and showed Luna to the palace throne room doors.
-
Misaki looked at Mimi and leaned in then kissed her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:59 am

luna looks at the doors and takes a deep breath "is it ok to go in?"
mimi blushes deeply and her eyes grew wide. her heart was beating so fast. she looks at misaki and kisses back lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:04 am

"Of course it is. Master and Lady Arata love to have visitors." Miwa smiled and opened the door for Lunar.
-
"I'm sorry if I shocked you... I just needed to get that out of my system.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:10 am

lunar walks in and bows "hello lady and uuhh master arata my names lunar.."
mimi looks at him and blushes more. she nuzzles him lightly "its ok.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:35 am

The two look at Lunar confused, the Miwa walked in and curtsied. "Hello, Master and Lady Arata, Lunar here requested an audience with you. I hope that it's all right that it's such short notice." They nodded, so it was alright.
-
Misaki blushed a little as well when he looked at Mimi.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:40 am

lunar keeps her head down "lady and master arata please take me and my sister in.." she falls on her hands and knees "please i dont want mimi living on the streets anymore.. please i'll do anything..."
mimi smiles lightly at him and giggles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:49 am

Master and Lady Arata looked at each other for a brief moment. Lady Arata Stood up and walked over to Lunar. Lady Arata kneeled to be at eye level with Lunar. Lady Arata tilted Lunar's head up so the two were looking at each other, Lady Arata's face seemed to be clear of any at all blemishes, her hair was a smooth flowing blonde. Lady Arata began to speak, and she had a silky voice that any woman would love to have.

"You need not beg. Sora and Mitsuru I took in because I didn't want them living on the streets anymore. I don't want to see you or your sister that way either. If you and you sister wish to live here, you can.
The only reason that Sora and Mitsuru became Miwa and Misaki was of their own will because they wanted to pay me back for my kindness. You shouldn't feel obligated to do the same and you may stay here as long as you like, free of charge." Lady Arata gave a warm loving smile to Lunar.
-
Misaki smiled and laughed a little as well.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:53 am

lunar looks at her with tears in her eyes "thank you lady arata.." she smiles lightly "i'll stay out of trouble and help out as much as i can.. i can't just stay here and not help.."
mimi smiles "your silly.." she giggles happily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:00 am

"You can help if you want to. I'm sure that Sora and... I mean Miwa and Misaki would love the train you if you do decide you want to help. You can move in whenever you feel that you want to." Lady Arata gave another warm loving smile before going back to her throne and sitting.
Miwa smiled, he was happy that Lunar and Mimi were going to be staying.
-
"Think of it this way: If people weren't silly, how would life be fun?" Misaki said seeming to but a philosophical spin on it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:04 am

lunar stands up and bows. "thank you again.." she runs out and finds her sister. "mimi we can stay!"
mimi giggle "thats true.." she looks at her sister once she heard what lunar had said. she smiles happily and jumps around "really thats great!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twins!(fukuro)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next