The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 Vote_lcapTwins!(fukuro) - Page 4 Voting_barTwins!(fukuro) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 Vote_lcapTwins!(fukuro) - Page 4 Voting_barTwins!(fukuro) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Twins!(fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:13 am

Miwa had run outside with Lunar and cheered along with them. Misaki pulled Miwa aside. "Are you sure that his is such a great idea? I mean I like this idea and all. But you know how Ayumu would get if he knew that someone like Lunar was living with us."
"I'll be fine I know it."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:19 am

lunar and mimi smile and laugh happily. their bells rang a happy tune as they jumped around excitedly. they turn to the boys "will you help teach us please?"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:26 am

Miwa and Misaki looked at them and answered at the same time. "What would you like to be taught?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:28 am

lunar and mimi look at each other and smile "everything we guess.." they giggle happily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:33 am

Miwa and Misaki looked at each other for a second then looked back at Lunar and Mimi. "we can't teach you everything... Were maids... so we clean and cook every now and again... The chiefs cook... and the butlers serve to all of master and lady's needs... If you had to pick two.. which would they be?" The two that Lunar and Mimi chose would be what they would be trained in.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:37 am

lunar thinks "uumm well i want to be like you miwa! what do you do?" she smiles lightly.
mimi looks at her sister "then i want to be like misaki.. teach what you do misaki please!" she giggles softly.
they were both new to the maid thing all they knew was how to get in trouble and surive.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:48 am

"Well, I'm a maid and a chef, so Mimi if your willing to get your hands a bit greasy I can teach you some of the favorite recipes of the Master and Lady.
"I'm a maid and a butler. So I clean and attend to Lady's services. The other butlers take care of Lady when I can't and the master is full time for the other butlers, I tend to only Lady Arata's needs."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:53 am

mimi smiles "i can do that!" she giggles happily as her tail wags.
lunar tilts her head "needs?" she understood the first part but was lost at lady aratas needs.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:58 am

"I'll start teaching you tomorrow then." Misaki smiled and looked at Mimi.
"You know, needs, like emotional support. Don't think that her need's are perverse, that's why she has a closet full of heels and a husband killing to stand under them." What Miwa meant by that was that Lady Arata was defiantly the dom in that marriage, in more ways than one it seemed like.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:02 am

lunar nods "i can give her emotional support i think..." she looks at the ground and smiles lightly.
mimi giggles and claps her hands "i'll be a good student misaki!" she smiles happily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:05 am

Miwa and Misaki smiled and talked at the same time again. "Tomorrow you can start your training. Enjoy the rest of your day"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:07 am

lunar and mimi giggle and claps their hands. they blink and look at the boys again "wheres our room at?" they tilt their head lost.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:10 am

Miwa pulls a key out of his sash. "It's the room to the left of ours, so your our neighbors." Miwa and Misaki smiled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:15 am

lunar takes the key and attaches it to the collar with the bell on it. "isn't that cool mimi!"
mimi giggles and nods "i want to see our room please lunar!"
lunar giggles and runs off to their room.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:21 am

Miwa and Misaki smile at each other. "It looks like this are finally going to get intresting around here again." Misaki picks a rose that was grown apart from the others, it hat no thorns, and it was a more brilliant shade of red than the others.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:29 am

lunar and mimi giggle as they run around the room "this is so cool!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:36 am

Miwa and Misaki knocked and entered into Lunar's and Mimi's room. "How do you like your room?" The room color was the same as Miwa and Misaki's room, and it even had a bunk bed the difference was the closet was on the other side of the room.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:38 am

lunar and mimi look at them "we love it!" they giggle happily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:40 am

Misaki laughed a little. "Feel free to decorate your room however you want to. It's your room after all.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:43 am

mimi smiles "ok we will don't worry.." she hops over to misaki and giggles.
lunar smiles and puts the key down.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:47 am

"It's getting late."
"Enjoy the night, Sleep as long as you want... But training starts at 11." Miwa and Misaki left the room and headed back to their own room.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:51 am

lunar and mimi giggle and hops in bed. they fall asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:54 am

Miwa went to sleep on the top bunk and Misaki on the bottom bunk, they both fell asleep soon after.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:00 am

lunar and mimi both wake up at 11. they smile and walk out and look around.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:04 am

Miwa and Misaki were both still asleep, they didn't wake up until noon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins!(fukuro)   Twins!(fukuro) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twins!(fukuro)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next