The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) Vote_lcaplollipop heaven... where is it? (open) Voting_barlollipop heaven... where is it? (open) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) Vote_lcaplollipop heaven... where is it? (open) Voting_barlollipop heaven... where is it? (open) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

lollipop heaven... where is it? (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) Empty
PostSubject: lollipop heaven... where is it? (open)   lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:49 pm

Shirasaka was walking through the forest. "i wonder if i made a wrong turn..." he was looking for a town with a awesome candy shop. he was running low on his lollipop stash.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: lollipop heaven... where is it? (open)   lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:57 pm

Elpizo was training in his armor for in the forest. He was taking down trees one by one with his rapier.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: lollipop heaven... where is it? (open)   lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:11 pm

shirasaka looks over his eyes were gray. he takes out his lollipop and it turns into a hand gun. he begins to walk toward the sound.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: lollipop heaven... where is it? (open)   lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:26 pm

Elpizo kept slashing the trees, the trees were getting closer to Shirasaka.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: lollipop heaven... where is it? (open)   lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:28 pm

shirasaka sighs "whos there?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: lollipop heaven... where is it? (open)   lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:35 pm

There was a quick flash of light hand Elpizo walked out of the forest and looked at Shirasaka. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: lollipop heaven... where is it? (open)   lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:37 pm

shirasaka looks at him "am just wondering what
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: lollipop heaven... where is it? (open)   lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:43 pm

"What?" That was an incomplete question or sentence to Elpizo.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: lollipop heaven... where is it? (open)   lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:04 am

shirasaka smirks "just wondering how to get to the next town i need more lollipops.." he chuckles and takes out another lollipop and puts it in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: lollipop heaven... where is it? (open)   lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:08 am

"Follow me then." Elpizo held the guy's hand and dragged him to the town. Elpizo let go of his hand. "I'm Elpizo."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: lollipop heaven... where is it? (open)   lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:18 am

shirasaka shrugs and follows him. he looks around the town with his now green eyes. "thanks.. names shirasaka but you can call me whatever.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: lollipop heaven... where is it? (open)   lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:07 pm

"Alright then whatever." Elpizo said trying to be funny. Elpizo held Shirasaka's hand and lead him to the sweets shop.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: lollipop heaven... where is it? (open)   lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:13 pm

shirasaka chuckles and follows him. "thanks for showing me the way to the candy shop.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: lollipop heaven... where is it? (open)   lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:17 pm

"No problem. But let me show you where the best candy is." Elpizo kept holding Shirasaka's hand and  lead him to the back door. Elpizo opened the door and lead Shirasaka inside.
Inside was possibly hundreds of boxes. "These are all of the freshest stuff."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: lollipop heaven... where is it? (open)   lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:26 pm

shirasaka smirks and looks around like a kid in the candy store. "this is awesome elpizo!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: lollipop heaven... where is it? (open)   lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:27 pm

"There's only one thing I want in thanks." Elpizo said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: lollipop heaven... where is it? (open)   lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:31 pm

shirasaka blinks and looks at him. "sure what is it elpizo?" he grabs a handful of lollipops.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: lollipop heaven... where is it? (open)   lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:33 pm

Elpizo put a hand to Shirasaka's chin then French kissed Shirasaka.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: lollipop heaven... where is it? (open)   lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:39 pm

shirasaka blushes and drops the lollipops. he kisses him back and looks at him. "was that what you wanted?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: lollipop heaven... where is it? (open)   lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:41 pm

Elpizo smiled, he looked like the cat that got the cream. "Yes it was. But I'm not going to stop you if you wanted to do something to me." Elpizo winked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: lollipop heaven... where is it? (open)   lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:48 pm

shirasaka blushes and chuckles "i might later.." he picks up his lollipops. he throws them in his bag.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: lollipop heaven... where is it? (open)   lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:59 pm

"Well I'll be here until late anyway. It's a pretty sweet job here. And I'm sure I'll be getting something sweeter later today?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: lollipop heaven... where is it? (open)   lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:22 pm

shirasaka smiles "can i hang out with you elpizo?" he kisses him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: lollipop heaven... where is it? (open)   lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:27 pm

"Of course. I don't see why not." Elpizo said smiling kissing Shirasaka back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: lollipop heaven... where is it? (open)   lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:42 pm

shirasaka smirks and takes out a lollipop and chuckles. hes eyes changed to purple "so is there anything i can help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lollipop heaven... where is it? (open)   lollipop heaven... where is it? (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

lollipop heaven... where is it? (open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next